Back on the wagon - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-25-2013, 08:15 AM

I went vegan from a regular meat diet for six weeks as a challenge and I felt better than I can ever remember. Then simply due to convenience I went back to my old ways, gained my weight back and feel bad about myself again. So I am going back at it. Any tips to make it over that hump when being vegan stays to feel so hard?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-25-2013, 01:15 PM

Post here when you need support! There's a post in the forum about making it over that hump and it seems like it's a different amount of time for different people, but there's a point for just about everyone who sticks with it when it starts to feel like vegan is "normal" and not difficult anymore. 

What are you having difficulty with finding convenient substitutes for? I'm super lazy so I'm really good at this! Tell me and I'm happy to offer any advice from my personal experience. :)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page