Disgusting ad - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Veggie Regular

And why in the world is there a dead bird in the cow's mouth? This is just awful and sad.

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollycakes View Post

And why in the world is there a dead bird in the cow's mouth? This is just awful and sad.

The joke is that the cow is now working as the dairy farmer's hunting dog. Yeah that's pretty wrong!

#3 Old 01-10-2013, 07:57 PM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

blank.gif

"Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?" ~Pierre Troubetzkoy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 01-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Veggie Regular

wut

#5 Old 01-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post

The joke is that the cow is now working as the dairy farmer's hunting dog. Yeah that's pretty wrong!

Well, it's more like - if we can't continually impregnate her, take her children away, and exploit her bodily secretions, what ELSE is she good for? Being a hunting dog? HILARIOUS.

I always wonder about people who say they "love" animals, but continue to eat meat. If that's your idea of love, I question what sort of twisted world view you must have.

#6 Old 01-11-2013, 01:01 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxdancer View Post

Well, it's more like - if we can't continually impregnate her, take her children away, and exploit her bodily secretions, what ELSE is she good for? Being a hunting dog? HILARIOUS.

Right. I was talking about the intention in the ad maker's imagination. I agree that it's horrible. 

#7 Old 01-11-2013, 02:14 AM
Veggie Regular

Crazy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
https://
https://www.autistici.org/en/index.html  https://riseup.net/en

https://pay.reddit.com/r/privacy/wiki/index

#8 Old 01-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post

Right. I was talking about the intention in the ad maker's imagination. I agree that it's horrible. 

Oh no, I wasn't assuming you didn't think it was horrible - I was trying to make clear exactly how ridiculous the joke is, not directed at you, just using your summary of the joke as a jumping point.

And thus, overexplaining a joke kills it (-_-;;)

I always wonder about people who say they "love" animals, but continue to eat meat. If that's your idea of love, I question what sort of twisted world view you must have.

#9 Old 01-13-2013, 07:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Herpy derp ... that's all dem females are good fur! That's the same thang I said 'bout my wife when I traded her in for a younger model! If she caint make me little derps, what good is she?

slops, gloops, and gruels.
#10 Old 01-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Zelda Freak

Oh my god. Why did I click on this thread.... :( 

If someone posted a picture of a woman with that same saying under it, people would freak. Of course, 50 years ago people wouldn't have freaked so much, even if that was a picture of a gal not a cow, so who knows, maybe there's hope yet. 

Still, overall, I feel a little ill now. Blah. 

4everaspirit likes this.

~ Jennifer

* Find VeggieBoards:

+

* Find me:
+
+

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page