Happy to Be A Vegan - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Banned

I used to eat meat, chicken or beef daily in my lunch and dinner, among these three I prefer to eat what ever was available but after some months, I stated feeling bad and my health started to decrease day by day but since I started eating vegetables in my lunch and dinner, I feel more comfortable, I fall asleep daily and I do not face any digestion problems. I am happy to become a vegan and being vegan is beneficial to health. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-22-2012, 12:29 AM
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hariss View Post

I used to eat meat, chicken or beef daily in my lunch and dinner, among these three I prefer to eat what ever was available but after some months, I stated feeling bad and my health started to decrease day by day but since I started eating vegetables in my lunch and dinner, I feel more comfortable, I fall asleep daily and I do not face any digestion problems. I am happy to become a vegan and being vegan is beneficial to health. 

Hi Hariss! Welcome to the veggieboards forum! You will find a lot of good advice and wonderful people here :)

It's great that you are trying to eat a more healthily, but it should be noted that veganism is a philosophy/lifestyle about causing the least harm, and not just a diet, so if you aren't familiar on the animal reasoned aspects of veganism, you might want to look into it ^__^

Hope you have a pleasant stay here. <3

"Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?" ~Pierre Troubetzkoy
#3 Old 06-22-2012, 12:35 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)

I agree that not eating meat is the healthy way to go! It is great that you are already feeling the good effects. My digestion was so helped when I stopped eating meat, too! Do you like to cook? Some threads on this board have great ideas for meals and recipes, even photos. Welcome and congrats on going veg. smiley.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-23-2012, 06:57 AM

Cutting out meat is a huge step and it is fantastic that you feel so much better!  There are further ways to cut out animal products in your new journey and tons of great information out there on how to do it and how to spot animal products in your packaged food, etc. This forum also has a wealth of information to help you in case you have any questions.

I'm glad you are here.

#5 Old 06-25-2012, 03:06 AM

Great work! Veganism is initially a harsh discipline but one that we should all aspire to follow.

www.thinkhumanimal.com

#6 Old 06-26-2012, 07:08 AM

I love hearing when people are happy to be Vegan. So many times you see people doing it for the wrong reasons and they just look MISERABLE.

veganese

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page