LOOKING FOR KARI!

So....tell me..

Favorite color?
Do you like "snacky" treats?
Spicy? Sweet? Salty? Savory?
How about coconut?
What are your feelings on chocolate?
Peanut butter?
Mexican food? Any other ethnic favorites?
Scents you love/hate?

Are you a kitchen queen, or a takeout diva?

Is there a Mr.Kari ,significant other, or anyone living with you who would also enjoy some vegan goodness?

Tell me all about your fur babies.

Tea? Coffee? Both?

Pirates or Ninjas?

Are you ok with sugar?

Anything you just don't care for ?

Is there anything else you would like for me to know?

That's enough interrogating for now. More questioning likely to follow!
#3 Old 05-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Favorite color? Blue or purple
Do you like "snacky" treats? I do
Spicy? Sweet? Salty? Savory? Anything but super spicy
How about coconut? Love coconut!
What are your feelings on chocolate? And chocolate too!
Peanut butter? Chocolate and peanut butter together is one of my favorite things. I'm also a fan of peanut butter on its own though.
Mexican food? Any other ethnic favorites? Yes, I like Mexican. We are also fans of Asian food, Italian, and Indian.
Scents you love/hate? I love lavender, and fruity scents. I'm not a huge fan of strong florals but I do like "light" floral scents that aren't overwhelming.

Are you a kitchen queen, or a takeout diva? I love to cook...I don't often make the same thing twice. I love trying new recipes.

Is there a Mr.Kari ,significant other, or anyone living with you who would also enjoy some vegan goodness? There is a Mr. Kari, and he is also vegan.

Tell me all about your fur babies. We have two dachshunds (Cocoa and Muffin) and a yorkie (Bean). The dachshunds are both rescues -- Cocoa came to us directly through a rescue organization and we took Muffin in after her owner passed away and the family didn't want her. (She's the sweetest dog ever, and they are totally missing out!) Bean was my husband's dog before we met. They're all seniors, but Bean acts like he's on speed most of the time. The dachshunds are lazy and somehow take up 3/4 of the sofa.

Tea? Coffee? Both? We enjoy both, and we also have a Keurig. (The regular one, not the new Vue one.)

Pirates or Ninjas? Ninjas

Are you ok with sugar? Yes

Anything you just don't care for ? Licorice and blackstrap molasses are the only two things that come to mind that I absolutely detest. LOL

Is there anything else you would like for me to know? Cross-contamination "may contain" allergen warnings also don't bother me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 05-02-2012, 08:33 PM

Looking for GingerFoxx!

1) How do you feel about sugar?

2) How about cross contamination from being made in the same facility?

3) What's your favorite snack?

4) Do you like to cook?

5) What are the last two cookbooks you bought (if any)?

6) Any foods you particularly dislike?

7) Favorite color?

8) Do you like tea? Coffee?

9) Favorite scents?

10) Do you have an iPhone? If so, which one?

11) What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

12) Do you like to read? Favorite author?

13) Girly girl or tomboy?

14) Anything else you want me to know?
#5 Old 05-03-2012, 05:39 AM

Desert-dweller!

1. Sweet or savoury, or both?

2. Do you like tea?

3. Is there anything you would particularly like to receive?

4. Hobbies?

5. So allergic to peanuts! I'm going to be extra careful to check labels.

6. Also I didn't think your address was in the desert?
#6 Old 05-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by springexchange View Post

Desert-dweller!

1. Sweet or savoury, or both?

2. Do you like tea?

3. Is there anything you would particularly like to receive?

4. Hobbies?

5. So allergic to peanuts! I'm going to be extra careful to check labels.

6. Also I didn't think your address was in the desert?

Hi!!!!!

1. I like both. Sweet sometimes, savory others. I esp. love these for sweet to give you an idea http://www.smarties.com/product/vegan/ and salty, crunchy things for savory. I also love spicy.

2. I do like tea very much.

3. I have never tried a vegan marshmallow so would be excited to try one, or two. I also love receiving something local to your area be it sometime edible or a trinket.

4. Spending time playing with and caring for our furkids is my favorite hobby. Hubby and I recently bought a little sailboat so having fun playing around with that. I am not crafty, my sisters have that skill, I'm the tomboy.

5. Don't stress too much about peanuts. I won't keel over, just break out around my mouth...

6. As for my username/address not fitting the location.... Until August of last year I lived in Arizona. I need to come up with a new name. I was thinking swamp-dweller, gator country-dweller...

Thanks and can't wait!!
#7 Old 05-03-2012, 04:30 PM

1) How do you feel about sugar? I have a bit of a sweet tooth, most definitely. I also enjoy savory snacks as well. I am a "variety is the spice of life" kind of woman.

2) How about cross contamination from being made in the same facility? I am not overly concerned with that. As long as the item doesn't intentionally contain non-vegan ingredients, it's fine.

3) What's your favorite snack? Lately I have been enjoying different kinds of pretzels, but I also love dark chocolate, and cookies. (Oatmeal raisin... *droool*) I love trail mix and granola bars and things of that sort as well. Really, I am not fussy. I would love to try anything unique or regional.

4) Do you like to cook? I love to cook. I cook probably 95% of the food I eat from scratch.

5) What are the last two cookbooks you bought (if any)? I was gifted with Happy Herbivore in the Secret Santa exchange, but I would love a good vegan baking cookbook, or even just one with a really diverse range of recipes for all meals. Any of the major titles folks on here mention would be awesome to own.

6) Any foods you particularly dislike? Not that springs to mind. I don't care for anything with a prominent flavor of cilantro. Other than that, I like pretty much all foods.

7) Favorite color? I am *not* a fan or pink or most shades of yellow.

8) Do you like tea? Coffee? I drink tea every day. I am a bit of tea snob and brew a lot of loose leaf tea. I enjoy coffee too, on occasion, but tea is preferable. Mostly black teas or herbal.

9) Favorite scents? I love earthy/warm/spicy scents, nothing too flowery.

10) Do you have an iPhone? If so, which one? No I do not.

11) What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?I love doing outdoorsy stuff like gardening or hiking when the weather is nice. I also enjoy knitting and doing crafts on occasion. Cooking with my boyfriend tend to be my primary past-time these days

12) Do you like to read? Favorite author? I do like to read, but don't do so very often, as I am awful at the whole selection process. I have been wanting to read The China Study. I own a copy of Eating Animals, which I am only part-way into. As far as non-intellectual reading, the last thing I really spent a lot of time on were Dan Brown's novels. I liked those.

13) Girly girl or tomboy? More so the former than the latter. I am not into cosmetics really, but I do like jewelry and dressing up pretty now and then.

14) Anything else you want me to know? I also am really into all-natural/organic snacks, not so much into processed foods. I eat a primarily whole-foods kind of diet. Also, I have two fur-kids, my cats Marlie and Cash, whom I absolutely adore.

Really, I am not hard to please, but if you have any other questions, I encourage you to ask away.
#8 Old 05-03-2012, 05:33 PM

Calling Pixie!

Sweet or savory?

Crunchy or chewy?

Spicy or do you live on the mild side?

Top 3 favorite colors?

Choose one: dolphin, seahorse, starfish

Do you wear any jewelry?

Is there something from far away you have heard of and would like to try but can't get?

Favorite scents?

Do you share your home with anyone? Any furbabies?

Tea drinker?

Is there anything you would be really disappointed to get?

Think this is all for now but might be back with more ??
#9 Old 05-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Veggie Regular

So excited!!!
#10 Old 05-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven815 View Post

Who has me? I have ***. So excited!!!

I thought it was all suppose to be a secret?
#11 Old 05-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Oops! Sorry, I guess I got confused. Just ignore my post. I'm such a doofus. This is my first time and I'm still not 100% sure how it works.
#12 Old 05-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven815 View Post

Oops! Sorry, I guess I got confused. Just ignore my post. I'm such a doofus. This is my first time and I'm still not 100% sure how it works.

You are not a doofus,silly. It's just new to you. Message me if you need help with anything.
#13 Old 05-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyomally View Post

You are not a doofus,silly. It's just new to you. Message me if you need help with anything.

Thank you so much. I feel so much better now. Hopefully, no harm done.
#14 Old 05-04-2012, 12:39 AM

Looking for mazikeen

Hello how are you ?
What is your favourite colour?
What's your favourite food?
What's your favourite snack?
What's your favourite drink?
More general... do you have any hobbies?
Who do you live with? Human or animal.
Would you prefer homemade or shopbought goods, or a mix?
Would you prefer edible goods or non edible goods?
Is there anything you need or want right now? Anything you find hard to get?

Finally... what can you tell me about you and your life? Are you young, old, girly, tomboy, working, a student, outdoorsy, into wildlife, into any sports? Family/children? Don't say anything you don't want to on a forum of course, just wanted to have an idea of who I am sending a gift to!

Oh and is there anything else you would like me to know?
#15 Old 05-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Hello how are you ?

I'm very well, thank you, how are you doing this lovely (if slightly overcast) day?

Quote:

What is your favourite colour?

I don't really do favourites in that way. I dress mainly in black, with lots of purple and burgundy. I like white, pink/fuschia and purple for things I own. Not so fond of yellow or green, although it depends on the hue and the item. Sorry if that's not very helpful!

Quote:

What's your favourite food?

I can see we may have an issue with this 'favourites' concept. I love lots of different foods - some of the most common foods I crave lately are spinach pie, avocado maki sushi, broccoli, mushrooms of all kinds, chana dal and greek fava, sweet potatoes, vegan 'milk' chocolate, vegan affogato, and I guess a lot of other foods, too. What can I say, I love food!

Quote:

What's your favourite snack?

Lately, bananas, dates, roasted peanuts, and vegan chorizo pepperami (Wheaty's spacebar).

Quote:

What's your favourite drink?

I mainly drink water, but I also enjoy herbal teas, such as verbena, mint, fennel, lemon balm and chamomile. I also really like coconut water. I don't drink black/green tea, rooibos or coffee.

Quote:

More general... do you have any hobbies?

Lots! I enjoy reading, knitting, cooking, cycling, doing yoga, photography and hiking. Wouldn't it be nice to have enough time to enjoy all of these?

Quote:

Who do you live with? Human or animal.

Right now I have two housemates, but no pets. My bf lives in another city, otherwise we'd be living together.

Quote:

Would you prefer homemade or shopbought goods, or a mix?

Definitely a mix. Sometimes I prefer to cook, whereas other times I really appreciate ready-made foods. A lot of shop-bought goods make excellent cooking ingredients, too.

Quote:

Would you prefer edible goods or non edible goods?
Is there anything you need or want right now? Anything you find hard to get?

I would honestly prefer a mixture - it's more fun and I do like both. I can generally get a hold of most things I need, I guess a few things I struggle more with are maple tea (I recently had this one at a friend's and I loved it!), vegan peanut butter cups and vegan coloured sugar (for decorating cupcakes).

Quote:

Finally... what can you tell me about you and your life? Are you young, old, girly, tomboy, working, a student, outdoorsy, into wildlife, into any sports? Family/children? Don't say anything you don't want to on a forum of course, just wanted to have an idea of who I am sending a gift to!

Hmm... I'm a PhD student in my early 30s, I would love to do more exercise and go on hikes and cycling tours, but my situation forces me into a more sendentary lifestyle. I enjoy reading (from classic literature to sci-fi to graphic novels) and knitting a lot, and I travel a good deal in between cities and countries in order to visit my bf, friends and family, so I don't always have time to relax and do things as I would have liked to. Let me know if you have any more questions!
#16 Old 05-04-2012, 03:58 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Calling Pixie!

Sweet or savory?

Both really!

Crunchy or chewy?

Crunchy.

Spicy or do you live on the mild side?

No, I like spicy.

Top 3 favorite colors?

Red, purple and blue.

Choose one: dolphin, seahorse, starfish

Dolphin.

Do you wear any jewelry?

Yes but I am allergic to nickel.

Is there something from far away you have heard of and would like to try but can't get?

Hmm, I'm not sure.

Favorite scents?

I like to burn incense and I like apple/cucumber scents.

Do you share your home with anyone? Any furbabies?

My hubbie and 8 animals - 6 cats and 2 dogs.

Tea drinker?

Yes, I drink herbal, green and black tea.

Is there anything you would be really disappointed to get?

No. I usually love everything I receive.

Think this is all for now but might be back with more ??

Thanks!!!
#17 Old 05-04-2012, 05:59 AM

Calling Identity_Thief!

Hello!

Since this is your first time taking part in an exchange, what would you like to get? Mostly edible or non-edible stuff, snacks or ingredients, a mixture? What would and wouldn't you like to receive? Are there any items you would rather not receive at all?

What kinds of chocolate do you like? Dark, 'milk', white, with nuts, fruit, cocoa nibs, truffles?

Do you like spicy food?

Would say you prefer sweet or savoury snacks?

Is there a particular cuisine, such as chinese or italian, that you are partial to?

Do you use cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and the such? What kinds are your favourite?

Is there anything vegan you would like to try but can't find?

Do you have any hobbies? How do you spend your free time?
#18 Old 05-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Calling Identity_Thief!

Hello!

Hello stranger!

Quote:
Since this is your first time taking part in an exchange, what would you like to get? Mostly edible or non-edible stuff, snacks or ingredients, a mixture? What would and wouldn't you like to receive? Are there any items you would rather not receive at all?

Oh wow, I really don't know! I don't mind edible vs non edible, probally snacks more than ingrediants, I love to cook but I mostly just use fresh produce/beans/etc rather than fancy things. I can't think of anything I wouldn't want to recieve - well not anything I think you might give me! Unless I have really misunderstood how this works!

Quote:
What kinds of chocolate do you like? Dark, 'milk', white, with nuts, fruit, cocoa nibs, truffles?

Mmm I love all chocolate. I don't really have any vegan foods I don't like, I'll really enjoy everything. I love dark, milk, white, nts, fruit, truffles... I'm not sure what a cocoa nib is!

Quote:

Do you like spicy food?

I live for spicy food. I mean I like all food (are you noticing a theme?), but spicy food rocks my socks.

Quote:

Would say you prefer sweet or savoury snacks?

Oh both! I think you kind of need to have both, I like to balance a sweet thing with a savoury thing after, or else I feel sweet or savouried out. I certainly don't have a concept of too sweet, like when people say "hmm this cake is a bit too sweet", TOO SWEET? Just don't get it!

Quote:
Is there a particular cuisine, such as chinese or italian, that you are partial to?

You guessed it, I love 'em all. I am less fond of italian, it's a bit dull, my favourites are probally indian and british foods, but I also love most asian food - thai, japanese, chinese, south american food, greek. I'm not being helpful am I?

Quote:

Do you use cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and the such? What kinds are your favourite?

Yeah I use them all . I always wear make up and perfume, although I'm really fussy with perfume smells, the two I wear are apple-y and vanilla-y. Lotions, bath stuff, shower stuff, pampering stuff, nail stuff, it's all great. I mostly buy from superdrug for body stuff, mac for make up, and bodyshop or lush for occasional treats - that's mostly because their labelling is good really (except mac), it would be great to find a new brand or something because other people don't tend to do that for me because they wont know if it's vegan.

Quote:

Is there anything vegan you would like to try but can't find?

Hmm not that I can think of, although, there are lots of things I haven't tried! I love junk food and health food alike, I don't eat many special vegan foods because they are expensive and so I haven't tried that many - but I love to try new things like that, even if I wouldn't eat them all the time, just to see what's out there.

Quote:

Do you have any hobbies? How do you spend your free time?

I love to sew, and make things, although I'm really rubbish at both. I don't let it stop me! I have been making candles lately (in little tea cups) and I like to sew things for my home and acessories and bags and things. I love buttons and ribbons and pretty things to sew with too. I love reading, especially gorey crime novels, although I like those kind of girl books with an ethical dillema that have been about a lot lately, jodi picoult and the like. I go to the gym and go swimming every week and I love doing that too, oh and cooking and baking I love that too.

I hope that is helpful, ask away if you want to know anything else, I enjoyed answering weirdly. I kind of answered as if I was talking, so I hope that's not too.... exhuasting! I'm just excited
#19 Old 05-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Veggie Regular

Damn how did I miss this?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein
#20 Old 05-04-2012, 11:41 AM

I need....reneeannem!

Do you prefer snacks, or a package of non-edibles?

Sweet, sour, spicy?

Do you have any fur babes who deserve some treats?

What would you hate to get?

Any hobbies?

If you were in the xmas exchange, what was your favourite thing you received?

What size are you?

Any sensitivity to lotions or scents? Any scents that you really like?

Favorite colors?

That's all..for now
#21 Old 05-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Banned

Bonjour!
Quote:

I need....reneeannem!

Do you prefer snacks, or a package of non-edibles? I like everything!

Sweet, sour, spicy? All of them! Though I prefer a wasabi kind of spicy to hot pepper kind of spicy.

Do you have any fur babes who deserve some treats? I do not have any fur babies. Unless you count my roommate who doesn't want to get a haircut....

What would you hate to get? I can't really think of anything I would hate to get....

Any hobbies? Haha! None that I can mention here. Do watching Doctor Who and wasting my life on Tumblr count as hobbies?

If you were in the xmas exchange, what was your favourite thing you received? I was not in the xmas exchange. I did the spring one last year and got a root beer lip balm that was the best thing ever because my sender didn't even know that root beer is my favourite flavour of anything.

What size are you? I wear medium or somewhere around a Canadian 8 to 10.

Any sensitivity to lotions or scents? Any scents that you really like? I am not fond of anything heavily scented, really. I do not like vanilla scented anything.

Favorite colors?
All shades of pink ^_^ I love colours, in general. Black and white is another favourite.

That's all..for now

Thank you!! I'll be thrilled with anything (aside from vanilla scented stuff ) because I'm super easy to please.

#22 Old 05-04-2012, 02:59 PM

Limes!

Tell me, is there anything you'd be terribly disappointed to receive?

How do you feel about non-edibles? What about homemade goodies?

Any companion animals?

Is there a way I can make one of your vegan dreams come true?

Favourite scents/flavours/textures?

I'm very excited to have you as my match!
#23 Old 05-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Limes!

Tell me, is there anything you'd be terribly disappointed to receive?

How do you feel about non-edibles? What about homemade goodies?

Any companion animals?

Is there a way I can make one of your vegan dreams come true?

Favourite scents/flavours/textures?

I'm very excited to have you as my match!

Yay!

I would be disappointed to receive socks or too much chocolate, I'm not a fan of chocolate.

I love non edible stuff as well, because I eat most of my goodies way too fast And homemade stuff is awesome...I received a scarf in the christmas exchange and I don't think there was a day I didn't wear it.

Our only animal companion is a ball python...and I don't think anything you send him would be very vegan.

I'm always on the hunt for a good vegan lotion/soap for my very sensitive skin. (I have psoriasis)

I love fruity scents, like synthetic apple/orange/bananas I'm also a spicy and crunchy lover.

Thanks, I can't wait!
#24 Old 05-04-2012, 09:49 PM

Wolfie!!!
What kind of things do you like to do in your free time?
What are your favourite kinds of foods to eat?
Do you like sweets? Spicy stuff?
How about so-called ethnic foods?
Do you cook or prefer convenience foods?
Is there anything i should know about you?
#25 Old 05-05-2012, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazikeen View Post

I'm very well, thank you, how are you doing this lovely (if slightly overcast) day?

I'm really good thankyou!

Quote:
I can see we may have an issue with this 'favourites' concept.

oops! I really just wanted an idea of what you like and don't like, so your answers were more helpful than an actual favourite! So thanks, I just worded the questions kinda lazily.

Quote:
Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks, only one more I forgot - what kind of vegetarian are you? Vegetarian/vegan/etc, I know everything has to be vegan, but I think some vegan things would loose their appeal if you can eat/use the real version!

Thanks again!
#26 Old 05-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

oops! I really just wanted an idea of what you like and don't like, so your answers were more helpful than an actual favourite! So thanks, I just worded the questions kinda lazily.

No worries, I'm glad my ramblings were of actual use!

Quote:

Thanks, only one more I forgot - what kind of vegetarian are you? Vegetarian/vegan/etc, I know everything has to be vegan, but I think some vegan things would loose their appeal if you can eat/use the real version!

I'm technically a lacto-ovo veggie, but I'm also lactose intolerant (have been for 15 years now), so most often I eat as a vegan or ovo-vegetarian. I have tried a few vegan cheeses, but none have blown me away yet. What I do love is vegan milk chocolate, as well as white. I'm not sure if vegan products would be any less desirable if I could still have the l/o version, to be honest, as I do try to eat as vegan as possible anyway, but I do appreciate you asking.
#27 Old 05-06-2012, 07:01 AM

SallyoMally!!
Here are just a few questions for you...

1) What is your favorite hot beverage?
2) Do you have a favorite color?
3) What kind of chocolate do you prefer (white, milk, dark) and do you like it plain or with things added? (fruit, nuts, spices etc..)
4) Do you have a favorite type of snack? (crunchy, salty, sweet, spicy, etc...)
5) Do you have any pets/kids?
6) Are there any foods/products you have been wanting to try, or treats you have a hard time finding a vegan alternative for?
7) Do you have any special hobbies or interests?
8) Any favorite fragrances, or ones you strongly dislike?
9) Any foods you don't care for, or are sick of?
10) Any special requests or anything about you that might help in my selection process?
#28 Old 05-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

SallyoMally!!
Here are just a few questions for you...

1) What is your favorite hot beverage?
2) Do you have a favorite color?
3) What kind of chocolate do you prefer (white, milk, dark) and do you like it plain or with things added? (fruit, nuts, spices etc..)
4) Do you have a favorite type of snack? (crunchy, salty, sweet, spicy, etc...)
5) Do you have any pets/kids?
6) Are there any foods/products you have been wanting to try, or treats you have a hard time finding a vegan alternative for?
7) Do you have any special hobbies or interests?
8) Any favorite fragrances, or ones you strongly dislike?
9) Any foods you don't care for, or are sick of?
10) Any special requests or anything about you that might help in my selection process?

Hello there!

1. I love tea of any flavor.
2. Shades of green and blue.
3. As long as it's vegan, I'll take chocolate any way I can get it!
4. Yes, yes, yes, and yes!
5. I live with three very spoiled rotten cats.
6. Well, I do miss cheezits and goldfish crackers, and I've been wanting to try kale chips.
7. I love to cook and enjoy trying new and different spices and cuisines.
8. Hmmmm... not crazy about rose or heavy florals. I like vanilla and cinnamon best of all.
9.Let's see.. the only thing I can think of is licorice.
10. Yes. One special request. I collect post cards and would enjoy having one from your area if it's not too much trouble.As far as snacks and treats go, I would love to try some of your favorites. It's always fun to try new things. I'm not picky in the least and will enjoy anything you would send.
Thanks!
#29 Old 05-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Wolfie!!!
What kind of things do you like to do in your free time? Free time? What's that? I don't do anything too exciting actually. Hang out with friends or hang out at the animal shelter.
What are your favourite kinds of foods to eat? Pretty much anything vegan. I don't like olives or dried fruit (not sure if I put that in my original exchange info) but otherwise I like most anything. If I had to pick one favorite food, I'd go with chocolate. It deserves it's own food group in my opinion.
Do you like sweets? Spicy stuff? I do love sweets. Probably too much. I like food somewhat spicy but not so hot your lips go numb. I'm a bit of a weenie when it comes to spicy I am told.
How about so-called ethnic foods? Love most of them. Indian is one of my favorites. There's also a Vietnamese restaurant here that I love. I have never tried Ethiopian food but have heard great things about it.
Do you cook or prefer convenience foods? I do some cooking. I don't make anything too time consuming as I don't have a lot time, but I do cook and freeze to save money.
Is there anything i should know about you? Can't think of anything at the moment, that wouldn't scare you anyway.

Thanks!
#30 Old 05-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Veggie Regular

What's the send off date for our packages?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page