Slut for Power LIX: School Days. School Days, Good 'Ol Golden Slut Days - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 08-29-2008, 02:31 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Amy SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 20,217
Seeing as nobody else started a new slut thread, I've taken the liberty.



School's in session! As you were.

*this space not for sale*
Amy SF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 08-29-2008, 02:33 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Amy SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 20,217
If I had the time, energy, and wherewithal, I'd sign up for a few extension classes at Santa Monica College. History classes, of course. Maybe a lit class or two.

*this space not for sale*
Amy SF is offline  
#3 Old 08-29-2008, 03:12 AM
Veggie Regular
 
isowish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,858
first page
isowish is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#4 Old 08-29-2008, 03:36 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Scorpius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Pluto (the planet)
Posts: 6,741
Oh, look at that.



First page!! 4th or something post!!

"you know, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus was not a raptor"


www.animal-adoptions.org

Scorpius is offline  
#5 Old 08-29-2008, 04:12 AM
Veggie Regular
 
karenlovessnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Home Sweet Home
Posts: 12,079




First page for me too!! Woo Hoo!!



Yeah, it's the little things in life that matter!



Number "5" is alive!
karenlovessnow is offline  
#6 Old 08-29-2008, 05:04 AM
Veggie Regular
 
*AHIMSA*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,728
Hey! I thought the person who closed it got to choose the title and start the new one!

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
*AHIMSA* is offline  
#7 Old 08-29-2008, 05:08 AM
Veggie Regular
 
vigilant20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,852
Good morning new thread

Lynn

https://www.facebook.com/vigilant20

https://www.facebook.com/FrugalVegetarianRecipes

vigilant20 is offline  
#8 Old 08-29-2008, 05:57 AM
...
 
Blobbenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 3,936
how did I get on this thread?



It was on one of my tabs....


Blobbenstein is offline  
#9 Old 08-29-2008, 06:27 AM
Veggie Regular
 
PlaybackGuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,085
Good morning
PlaybackGuru is offline  
#10 Old 08-29-2008, 06:47 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Melanie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,921
Weeee! First page!



Morning peeps!
Melanie is offline  
#11 Old 08-29-2008, 06:50 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Fyvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,664




First page??



Morning all



Heather said in the last slut thread (in reference to the "no it are my birfday" lolcat):



Quote:
o way! I have a MILLION lolcats even better! I'll post some of them soon



But you don't understand!!! That is THE lolcat that got me hooked!!! And that kitteh looks just like mine!!
Fyvel is offline  
#12 Old 08-29-2008, 07:10 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
New thread!! Chicka, Chicka! Yeah!
Nickle00 is offline  
#13 Old 08-29-2008, 07:11 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

Hey! I thought the person who closed it got to choose the title and start the new one!



I think you're supposed to start the new thread I'm not sure because I've never done either but I think whoever starts the new one gets to make the name.
Nickle00 is offline  
#14 Old 08-29-2008, 07:19 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodveg View Post

The whole slut thread thing is so degrading.









Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

I have a superstitious thing about it. It's an odd story that has nothing to do with VB. I'll tell you about it in person.





You've piqued my curiosity!!
Nickle00 is offline  
#15 Old 08-29-2008, 07:47 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Skylark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 15,684
So because the state claims it never received Shaz's mail-in license plate renewal (with a money order), and the local deputy registrar is being picky about which forms of ID it will accept for the renewal, we might have to put the car in my name.



He doesn't need to present any ID to do it by mail. I really wish he hadn't lost his wallet a few weeks ago that had all his IDs in it. And I also wish he had made photocopies of his ID so at least he'd have the numbers from them.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
Skylark is offline  
#16 Old 08-29-2008, 07:49 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 18,833
Morning!



It's "National College Colors Day" so I'm rockin' the Sooner colors this morning.



I seem to be the only one who knows about that too.
Brandon is offline  
#17 Old 08-29-2008, 07:53 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post

So because the state claims it never received Shaz's mail-in license plate renewal (with a money order), and the local deputy registrar is being picky about which forms of ID it will accept for the renewal, we might have to put the car in my name.



He doesn't need to present any ID to do it by mail. I really wish he hadn't lost his wallet a few weeks ago that had all his IDs in it. And I also wish he had made photocopies of his ID so at least he'd have the numbers from them.



As soon as I got my license my Uncle told me it's a good idea to memorize those numbers so I did. I've never forgotten them.
Nickle00 is offline  
#18 Old 08-29-2008, 07:54 AM
Veggie Regular
 
isowish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,858
just over 2.5 hours left on my last day at work

I *THINK* I have nothing else to do. I don't dare say that out loud though in case everyone starts ringing me, demanding stuff
isowish is offline  
#19 Old 08-29-2008, 08:04 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 18,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

just over 2.5 hours left on my last day at work

I *THINK* I have nothing else to do. I don't dare say that out loud though in case everyone starts ringing me, demanding stuff



That's gotta be a great feeling.



Go to the bathroom a lot! Always good for making the time pass, no?
Brandon is offline  
#20 Old 08-29-2008, 08:08 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Brandon, what did you have for your birfday yesterday? Some delish vegan cake, cupcakes, din din? C'mon dish!!



E.T.A.-- I have to live vicariously through you since I eat only what I have time to cook when I get home. Your food always sounds WAY better than what I make.
Nickle00 is offline  
#21 Old 08-29-2008, 08:13 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 18,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle00 View Post

Brandon, what did you have for your birfday yesterday? Some delish vegan cake, cupcakes, din din? C'mon dish!!



Nope, no dessert! Well, I had some carrot pudding at the Indian restaurant that was sorta sweet but no traditional birthday dessert. My sister gave me a box of Tofutti Cuties, but I didn't eat any. They went straight to the freezer. I'm not touching that sort of thing til after I run tomorrow morning.

Only good, healthy food til then. Gotta fuel the engine!



I ate a ton of Indian food. I'm still feeling full.
Brandon is offline  
#22 Old 08-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 18,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle00 View Post




E.T.A.-- I have to live vicariously through you since I eat only what I have time to cook when I get home. Your food always sounds WAY better than what I make.



Aww



I take that as a compliment!
Brandon is offline  
#23 Old 08-29-2008, 08:31 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Amy SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 20,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

Hey! I thought the person who closed it got to choose the title and start the new one!



Traditionally, yes, but that person didn't, so I stepped in.



Good morning. I'll be happier when I can post "good night".



Cats: Probably one of the main reasons people call in sick to work when they're not really sick.



I'm not gonna do that today, though (even though I've done that in the past, hehehe) because there's nobody else there during the day on Fridays who can do my job. I'm too damn loyal to that damn company.

*this space not for sale*
Amy SF is offline  
#24 Old 08-29-2008, 08:34 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Aww



I take that as a compliment!



As you should my friend, as you should!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Traditionally, yes, but that person didn't, so I stepped in.



Good morning. I'll be happier when I can post "good night".



Cats: Probably one of the main reasons people call in sick to work when they're not really sick.



I'm not gonna do that today, though (even though I've done that in the past, hehehe) because there's nobody else there during the day on Fridays who can do my job. I'm too damn loyal to that damn company.





Good Morning Amy!! Happy Friday to you!!
Nickle00 is offline  
#25 Old 08-29-2008, 08:34 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Amy SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 20,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Nope, no dessert! Well, I had some carrot pudding at the Indian restaurant that was sorta sweet but no traditional birthday dessert. My sister gave me a box of Tofutti Cuties, but I didn't eat any. They went straight to the freezer. I'm not touching that sort of thing til after I run tomorrow morning.

Only good, healthy food til then. Gotta fuel the engine!






I hate your discipline.










*this space not for sale*
Amy SF is offline  
#26 Old 08-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Amy SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 20,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle00 View Post

As you should my friend, as you should!!









Good Morning Amy!! Happy Friday to you!!



Where do you get off being so damned chipper in the morning?






*this space not for sale*
Amy SF is offline  
#27 Old 08-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 18,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

I hate your discipline.












Nah you don't. You love me for it.



To really boil your noodle check this-

Through discipline, I am truly free!



Brandon is offline  
#28 Old 08-29-2008, 08:51 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Scorpius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Pluto (the planet)
Posts: 6,741
This has, by far, been the worst fcuking Summer I've had in a while.



I'll be glad when its over; good goddamn riddance.

"you know, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus was not a raptor"


www.animal-adoptions.org

Scorpius is offline  
#29 Old 08-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post

This has, by far, been the worst fcuking Summer I've had in a while.



I'll be glad when its over; good goddamn riddance.



Here's some *love, light, and positivity for you*
Nickle00 is offline  
#30 Old 08-29-2008, 09:16 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Nickle00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,255
Heather, Kara, Chelsea!! Can any of you help her? Her guinea pigs are fighting and she needs advice.
Nickle00 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off