Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFaile View Post

no kidding.

boy do i have stories about that gal lol

You should nominate her for that show "What Not to Wear."
#183 Old 05-20-2008, 06:53 AM
Beginner

I think you guys are all very lucky, bra or no bra. I had a radical bilateral mastectomy 6 years ago and I miss my boobs very much. I had a reconstruction, but they're nothing like the originals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#184 Old 05-20-2008, 07:19 AM
Veggie Regular

Totally saw a girl in a see through top at Whole Foods yesterday.
#185 Old 05-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Veggie Regular

Ehh, mine are okay. You know, I'm a tall, skinny vegan so my breasts are pretty unnoticable. I wouldn't mind having a little more weight to them, but it does feel better in some ways. Also I can of course wear the big Ts without bras, which is quite nice.

NOW, getting all lesbian-y on your arse... Do I appreciate big boobs? Yes indeed I do. It's not IMPORTANT- I like smaller ones like mine!- but it doesn't HURT.... lol!

Oh yes and on the subject of bras, I dislike shopping for them. I prefer getting my clothes at a thrift store anyway, so I wish I could just find some old bras there. Orrr maybe that wouldn't be a great idea, haha!

But it has to a sports bra. Nothing with those dang hooks or whatever. What's the point?
#186 Old 05-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Veggie Regular

Sports bras are so hard to find, for me anyway. Maybe I'm shopping in the wrong stores as there never seems to be a large variety to choose from, and most of them are too big for my chest, or too ugly, or they feel funny. I really need to buy a new sports bra. It's like hunting for the holy grail.

Oh right, and today I saw boob-shaped cupcake baking pans! As much as I wanted them today, I think I'll wait a while first. I feel guilty if I make impulse buys. I can go back later if I still want them badly enough. But man those would be awesome cupcakes!

It's not in what you say, it's in what you do (Oasis)

Feeling bored? Why don't you wander over to my blog sometime. http://thebohemiankitchen.wordpress.com
#187 Old 05-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PneumaticJawz78 View Post

NOW, getting all lesbian-y on your arse... Do I appreciate big boobs? Yes indeed I do. It's not IMPORTANT- I like smaller ones like mine!- but it doesn't HURT.... lol!

Oh yes and on the subject of bras, I dislike shopping for them. I prefer getting my clothes at a thrift store anyway, so I wish I could just find some old bras there. Orrr maybe that wouldn't be a great idea, haha!

But it has to a sports bra. Nothing with those dang hooks or whatever. What's the point?

The thrift stores in my area DO have a lot of nice bras.

Fortunately, bras are something that wears out pretty fast in the wash, so it's easy to tell which ones have been worn a lot previously. Most of the donations or even bra-trades come from people who purchased a bra, and found it to be uncomfortable for them after a few wears. (Note: Just because it's uncomfy for one person, doesn't mean it will be for you...boobs are all different)

Give thanks to Mother Earth for Her greatest gift...

...gravity.

For without it, we would be lost.
#188 Old 05-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starblossom View Post

Sports bras are so hard to find, for me anyway. Maybe I'm shopping in the wrong stores as there never seems to be a large variety to choose from, and most of them are too big for my chest, or too ugly, or they feel funny. I really need to buy a new sports bra. It's like hunting for the holy grail.

Oh right, and today I saw boob-shaped cupcake baking pans! As much as I wanted them today, I think I'll wait a while first. I feel guilty if I make impulse buys. I can go back later if I still want them badly enough. But man those would be awesome cupcakes!

No kidding about the sports bras... They always squish my boobs together, forming one giant unti-boob. Seriously, I could carry my wallet, cellphone, and a large knife between them with a sports bra!!!!

I TOTALLY want some boob cake pans!!!!!! I've thought about it for a while, and my b/f has been begging for some vegan cupcakes... ...so, I think I'll make a stop by the local adult store for a surprise!

Give thanks to Mother Earth for Her greatest gift...

...gravity.

For without it, we would be lost.
#189 Old 06-17-2008, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
They always squish my boobs together, forming one giant unti-boob. Seriously, I could carry my wallet, cellphone, and a large knife between them with a sports bra!!!!

( o_o) ~* <--((Take this however you wish, my mind went blank when I read that.))
#190 Old 06-17-2008, 08:41 AM
Veggie Regular

Ah, I thought of something else to appreciate about my boobs. They are small enough they don't hold me back from any type of sports. I know a couple of women who don't like sports because their boobs are so huge, though I don't entirely understand why that alone would hold them back. Can't you still work out with huge boobs so long as you have a good sports bra?

It's not in what you say, it's in what you do (Oasis)

Feeling bored? Why don't you wander over to my blog sometime. http://thebohemiankitchen.wordpress.com
#191 Old 06-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starblossom View Post

Can't you still work out with huge boobs so long as you have a good sports bra?

Well I wouldn't know about "huge" (I've heard people say they can actually hurt badly e. g. when running), but really good (i. e. fitting, comfortable, and maybe even affordable, let alone not ridiculously looking) sports bras are not abundant everywhere... not that this should count as an excuse though. I'm sure they could still do some kind of workout, doesn't have to be trampoline after all.
#192 Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 AM
Veggie Regular

Just noticed this thread!

Well my boobs are a bit too big but at least not as bad as my sister's used to be! she has had a reduction!

Real boobs are best - fake ones always look fake and stupid. I can only understand people getting them if they lost their breasts to cancer.

If you're small you definitely DO have advantages clotheswise and some guys/lesbians do prefer little boobs anyway.
#193 Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinoa View Post

Well I wouldn't know about "huge" (I've heard people say they can actually hurt badly e. g. when running), but really good (i. e. fitting, comfortable, and maybe even affordable, let alone not ridiculously looking) sports bras are not abundant everywhere... not that this should count as an excuse though. I'm sure they could still do some kind of workout, doesn't have to be trampoline after all.

They DO hurt when running. Believe me....my girls are ginormous but if you get an ace bandage and wrap those bad girls up they stay pretty stationery and it prevents 'em from givin' ya a black eye.
#194 Old 06-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Banned

*snorts in drink*
#195 Old 06-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Veggie Regular

My mom had to have a reduction too - I was quite young, I don't remember. She said she always wished that I would never have to go through that. I was really flat chested growing up though so I always told her she wished too hard

I love my boobs <3
#196 Old 06-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Veggie Regular

i used to have bigger boobs, now im just a 34B. They suit me, but sometimes i wish i had some more cleavage, lol.

Boobs are great though.

And B is nice for running, I'll admit.
#197 Old 06-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Veggie Regular

I've always been 34B. I find that with certain bras, I can have plenty o' cleavage.

And yes, B is better for running, and physical activity in general.

*this space not for sale*
#198 Old 06-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Veggie Regular

^^^

Mine are big.. I like them, but... I wear a relatively small sports bra to contain 'em when doing any exercise.

Years ago, I was a 34B. That's long changed since I had my baby Before that I was a 36 C :P
#199 Old 06-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Veggie Regular

Wow... a boob thread. LOL!

Well, i am not 100% fond of my boobs, but I think I'll keep them just the same. They're a small sz B, and I actually like the right one better than the left one. Yep, that's right.
#200 Old 06-25-2008, 05:33 AM

i wish if my boobs were more perky LOL im a size 12C
#201 Old 06-28-2008, 02:25 AM
Veggie Regular

YAY FOR A CUP!!!

#202 Old 06-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Eek
Veggie Regular

I get a reduction in August

I am ridiculously excited. My husband, not so much
#203 Old 06-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator

He'll get over it
#204 Old 06-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Its been a while but I still appreciate all boobs!!!!!!!
#205 Old 06-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

Good thing you reminded us, I think we forgot
#206 Old 06-30-2008, 12:46 AM

what is it with guys and boobs, seriously? haha
#207 Old 06-30-2008, 07:19 AM
Super Moderator

It goes back to infancy...
#208 Old 06-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Veggie Regular

Ah....yes, my boobies!! I still love them!!
#209 Old 06-30-2008, 11:54 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

It goes back to infancy...

Reminds me of a scene in Look Who's Talking (though I doubt any of you are old enough to remember the movie), where the main male character and the baby boy are both looking at some woman's boobs and the man goes like Do you think what I am thinking and the baby boy 'says': BREAKFAST! (well, at least in the dubbed version I remember)
#210 Old 06-30-2008, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

That movie isn't that old, I've seen it many times I've seen the sequels too.

I think it was "Lunch" instead of breakfast

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page