KIND OF A GAME: Using Quotes (obtained anywhere to loosely describe another VBer!!) - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Veggie Regular

KIND OF A GAME: Using Quotes (obtained anywhere to loosely describe another VBer!!)

Starting out with Tame is not my vengance coming out or anything, but I guess if Tame doesn't mind (I think you'll like it) I'll start with a son of a gun quote as this one depicts, to describe something I suppose 'untouchable' about this man..... surprised: haha.... Here's what to me seems appropiate about him in a QUOTE that tells the story:

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson to his nephew Peter Carr, 1785.

you like that Tame? ~heheheh !!!

This one quote could also apply to one VBer not around just now, who said about themself "I luvs me guns" next to his av, LOL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Veggie Regular

KIND OF A GAME: Using Quotes (obtained anywhere to loosely describe another VBer!!)

GAMEPLAY: (not complicated, but get grasp of the idea before you play!!)

READ A FEW *SIMPLE* RULES & STUFF FIRST PLEASE TO PLAY THE GAME:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sooo, that 'TAME' EXAMPLE ABOVE (that I applied) is all there is to this Easy Play Quote Game BUT YOU CAN LEARN A LOT FROM IT!!! ....by using Quotes to help describe something somewhat about another VBer by use of a quote obtained anywhere from wherever you like that you think fits the bill in alluding what your intended person might befit in terms of that quote or quotes.

A quote might sound reminscent of how you think of somebody I mean, or even better a quote could be so true sounding it makes a person seem to have direct association or affinity with the quote you give them...

Soooo.... Go..... Simply find a quote, tell who its for, type/paste "as is".....

(ie, if you mess or alter with an ORIGINAL QUOTE that you bend the words of to how you might like to effect its meaning PLEASE THEN BE SURE to INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL QUOTE TOO IN THAT CASE, so we all don't get confused what is the real nature of the quote "as was")

Soooo, now that I've started this, how it came to me is I was browsing a quote page and then suddenly it hit me, the one I gave to Tame to ponder (amongst quotes round and about that gave me the idea) and thinking to myself why I've not set up this game of wickedness before already

(when I say wickedness, I actually mean= fun and noteriety AND GENIUS!!!, thats right people you stand a chance of being understood some, allbeit be warned you might get beholden slightly to other peoples perception depending on what quote a VBer sees fit for you.... BE AS REAL AS YOU CAN BE.....however Quotes maybe honorable OR fun in content, JUST BE REAL TOO, and then resulting ought be people better defined, (loosely speaking) whom have quotes attached to their personna by other VBers, which my dears is the idea...)

ONE FINAL THING.....Puh leaazzzze put your quote in RED ITALIC and with "" quotation marks.... Cheers, have fun, gain enlightenment.....try not to be a ***** about your best mate, or other peer (Whatever Person preferably a VBer!!)

....Give them what you think is their quirky or manifestly true tailor made quote.... Go ahead..... but this is no tag or association game quite, more just a pick a RANDOM VBer and starting naming what quotes can say about them, kind of game
#3 Old 02-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Veggie Regular

http://www.cyberwolfman.com/quotes.htm

So anyway when anyone wants, they might find inspiration here like I did
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 02-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Kiz
Veggie Regular

VA~goth~UK

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

Alice (of Alice in Wonderland)

Love the post? Why not buy the T-shirt!
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=categorie&cat=8
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=product&info=94
#5 Old 02-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Veggie Regular

#6 Old 02-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Kiz

"When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written." - Allen H. Neuharth

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page