Don't you hate pants? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Veggie Regular

You know you hate them. You'd walk around all day in your skivvies if you could. So why do you hate pants?

I hate that it's impossible to find a pair of pants that I can wear without a belt. Plus pants don't stay clean long enough. I hate laundry, but I don't want stench crotch.

Ok, discuss. This thread is for all pants hating and tangentially related discussion. No slutting, keep your pants on.

~Wonder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-01-2006, 02:36 PM
Veggie Regular

I prefer pants over skirts. My legs get cold if I'm not wearing pants.
#3 Old 11-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Banned

They're the first thing to come off when I walk in the front door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 11-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Banned

skirts are horrid... can we hate skirts here too? i'm not a huge fan of pants, but ever got friction burns or sticky-togethery thighs in the summer from wearing a skirt? and tried to bend over without showing the world your knickers (or lack thereof) ? skirts are a device designed to torture and restrict women. i hate skirts.

ahem... yeah, sorry, i assume you didn't attend your pants hating post to be overrun by women talking about skirts. perhaps i should edge away slowly now, mumbling 'yeah... pants.... suck... pants are bad...'

eta: i'm warming up to the pant hating here: why why WHY are all womens pants now so stupidly low waisted that the waistband is practically knee level now? how is THAT a good idea? (ok, men: i get why you think it is a wonderful idea for girls pants to be that low, lol) ggrrrr.. stupid pants. if i wear mine the sensible 'near waist' height, with a belt (cos otherwise they go random), i get a killer wedgie... if i leave em where theyre built to stop (kinda 'builders bum crease veiw high' lmao), they aint staying up, its just not gonna happen, lol.
#5 Old 11-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Veggie Regular

Yes, I prefer pants when it's chilly out. When it's hot though, it would be delightful to walk around in my undies. Until that's socially acceptable though, I'll have to settle for shorts.
#6 Old 11-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedclawjen View Post

skirts are horrid... can we hate skirts here too? i'm not a huge fan of pants, but ever got friction burns on ya thighs in the sumer from wearing a skirt? and tried to bend over without showing the world your knickers (or lack thereof) ? skirts are a device designed to tortue and restrict women. i hate skirts.

oh man the friction burns are the worst. and you have to be extra careful on windy days.

I do enjoy a nice comfortable pair of flannel pj pants. dress pants and jeans that aren't worn in just right can go right out the window.
#7 Old 11-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Veggie Regular

I don't mind skirts.
#8 Old 11-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Banned

skorts are quite good... if the shorts and skirts bit both fit right, that is.
#9 Old 11-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Veggie Regular

Skirts sound horrid, women should just walk around nekked. You're allowed to hate skirts here too. I consider them tangentially related.

~Wonder
#10 Old 11-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Veggie Regular

does this kind of come on work IRL?
#11 Old 11-01-2006, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wonder View Post

I hate laundry, but I don't want stench crotch.

Sweet Moses, if only I could go back in time and un-read that sentence.

Do jeans count as "pants"? (which by the way is the word used for underwear in the UK...that was embarassing to discover) I love a good pair of jeans. Comfy and all adjusted to your particular form. Yep yep yep.

<<refrains from making PG13 remark about her favorite VBers pants

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#12 Old 11-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Veggie Regular

I think trousers are fantastic! Otherwise I'd just be wearing pockets and a belt.
#13 Old 11-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Veggie Regular

#14 Old 11-01-2006, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wonder View Post

You know you hate them. You'd walk around all day in your skivvies if you could.

I work from home. I CAN and I do.
#15 Old 11-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Veggie Regular

I hate pants. With a passion. Especially jeans. If they didn't convienently go with everything, I'd burn them all. They're so uncomfortable.

I don't like short skirts or shorts, but I love long skirts. I'd wear them all the time if it wasn't for mobility and cold-weather issues.
#16 Old 11-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Veggie Regular

I like pants(jeans)... unless its late and im at home - then I like pajamas, or just boxers.
#17 Old 11-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Banned

I like pants. I like the fact that someone told me he wants to eat mine, whether I'm wearing them or not. That was the best come on EVER. Even though he wasn't coming onto me.
#18 Old 11-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

I like pants(jeans)... unless its late and im at home - then I like pajamas, or just boxers.

Hmm. I always imagined you in a low-rise bikini.
#19 Old 11-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alana View Post

I like pants. I like the fact that someone told me he wants to eat mine, whether I'm wearing them or not. That was the best come on EVER. Even though he wasn't coming onto me.

Hummus may have been a contributing factor.
#20 Old 11-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Veggie Regular

I loves me some pants! You will never see me in a skirt or dress.
#21 Old 11-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Veggie Regular

I prefer shorts over other garments, but I get cold easily, so end up wearing .....THE DREADED STRETCH PANTS....of doom........
#22 Old 11-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Ankle Biter

I love sweat pants, yoga pants and jammies. Since I work from home, I get to wear them a lot. I actually feel a bit formal in jeans.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#23 Old 11-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Banned

Look, man, I'll take what I can get. Why you gotta bring a sista down?
#24 Old 11-01-2006, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

Hummus may have been a contributing factor.

Look, man, I'll take what I can get. Why you gotta bring a sista down?
#25 Old 11-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Veggie Regular

I hate trying on pants that don't fit. Once I get the well-fitting ones home and wash them, I don't mind wearing them.

I hate short skirts, but the long ones rule. You don't have to be as careful on windy days, you're not going to accidentally show off your undies, and they don't ride up in the crotch the way some pants do.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#26 Old 11-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedclawjen View Post

why why WHY are all womens pants now so stupidly low waisted that the waistband is practically knee level now? how is THAT a good idea?

I like low riders because it means I don't have a waistband rubbing against my belly piercing.

I love pants, especially cargo pants, they're so comfy. Although they're prpbably called something else in the US.
#27 Old 11-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Yeah. I like some "hip-huggers" but nowadays they are getting way too low. It's hard finding the right size.
#28 Old 11-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel View Post

Hmm. I always imagined you in a low-rise bikini.

only on mondays when Jeezy comes over
#29 Old 11-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Banned

I like my pants low. I don't like them low enough for my plumber's smile to hang out. I don't like them tight enough to where when they are low, my love handles muffin-top. That's not cute. Nor do I like to see other women's muffin tops. That's gross.
#30 Old 11-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alana View Post

Were you wearing pants made of candy?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page