Impeach the gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Was it made in the 60s?
Yes, 1964.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMts View Post
Hush.. Hush, sweet Charlotte ?
@BlueMts you got it! A classic in the horror genre.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#392 Old 07-23-2017, 10:25 AM
Give peas a chance

Good job. I didn't even think of that. I was thinking if it was 60s then it might be Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, or possibly Marnie.

Vegan Cookbooks Illustrated

http://vegan-cookbooks-illustrated.blogspot.com/

http://pinterest.com/VeganCookbooks/

#393 Old 07-23-2017, 06:03 PM
person

ok - Movie:A love story.

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." - Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian Painter, Sculptor, Architect, Musician, Engineer, and Scientist

When it comes to having a central nervous system, and the ability to feel pain, hunger, and thirst, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. ~Ingrid Newkirk

Last edited by BlueMts; 07-23-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#394 Old 07-23-2017, 09:08 PM
Impeach the gangster

Does it have a happy ending?

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
#395 Old 07-23-2017, 09:21 PM
person

No.

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." - Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian Painter, Sculptor, Architect, Musician, Engineer, and Scientist

When it comes to having a central nervous system, and the ability to feel pain, hunger, and thirst, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. ~Ingrid Newkirk
#396 Old 07-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Impeach the gangster

Is it Love Story?

#397 Old 07-23-2017, 10:01 PM
Don't Eat Where You Sleep

Is it based on a play/book?
#398 Old 07-23-2017, 10:14 PM
Give peas a chance

Was it filmed in black and white?

#399 Old 07-23-2017, 10:14 PM
person

@ Mariogrow - No.

Last edited by BlueMts; 07-23-2017 at 10:18 PM.
#400 Old 07-23-2017, 10:16 PM
person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post
Is it Love Story?

No.

#401 Old 07-23-2017, 10:17 PM
person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Was it filmed in black and white?
No.

#402 Old 07-23-2017, 10:24 PM
Impeach the gangster

Does it have an historic setting?

#403 Old 07-23-2017, 10:27 PM
person

Quote:
Does it have an historic setting?
No. - although some of it is set in London.

#404 Old 07-23-2017, 11:13 PM
Give peas a chance

Is it a love story about a man and a woman?

#405 Old 07-23-2017, 11:44 PM
person

Yes

#406 Old 07-24-2017, 09:41 AM
Give peas a chance

Was it released before 2000?

#407 Old 07-24-2017, 07:36 PM
person

Yes

#408 Old 07-24-2017, 07:39 PM
person

I am really sick so I won't be able to play today or tomorrow.

Why don't you organise for someone else to have a turn and I will just finish this one when I'm feeling better. Have fun!

#409 Old 07-25-2017, 10:42 AM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:
I am really sick so I won't be able to play today or tomorrow.

Why don't you organise for someone else to have a turn and I will just finish this one when I'm feeling better. Have fun!
Get well soon, @BlueMts ! Don't worry. I can wait. This will give me the opportunity to marshal my cognitive abilities. Hope you feel better soon!

#410 Old 07-28-2017, 11:26 PM
person

So sorry for the long pause - Yes it was released before 2000.

Next guess or question

#411 Old 07-29-2017, 12:38 PM
Veggie Regular

Did Marilyn Monroe star in this movie?

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#412 Old 07-29-2017, 08:49 PM
person

No. A blonde femal lkeade

#413 Old 07-29-2017, 08:52 PM
person

Quote:
No. A blonde femal lkeade
That's what my typing is like if I don't spend ages fixing it.

Should say "A blonde Female lead"

Capstan has the solution - you can play with him.

All the best. Hope you win.
Purp likes this.

Last edited by BlueMts; 07-29-2017 at 09:06 PM.
#414 Old 08-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Veggie Regular

Cool

Quote:
That's what my typing is like if I don't spend ages fixing it.

Should say "A blonde Female lead"

Capstan has the solution - you can play with him.

All the best. Hope you win.
Thanks. What was the solution that @Capstan gave? I don't see it.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#415 Old 08-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post
Thanks. What was the solution that @Capstan gave? I don't see it.
I didn't post it. @BlueMts sent me a PM and gave me the answer. She wants to take a break from posting, because she's having some medical issues. I haven't seen the film, and can't provide any clues, so I'll just give you the answer. It's Sid and Nancy. If you like, @Purp , you can start us off anew with a fresh poser. What do you think?

P.S.- Get well soon, @BlueMts !
Purp likes this.

#416 Old 08-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Veggie Regular

Cool

Quote:
I didn't post it. @BlueMts sent me a PM and gave me the answer. She wants to take a break from posting, because she's having some medical issues. I haven't seen the film, and can't provide any clues, so I'll just give you the answer. It's Sid and Nancy. If you like, @Purp , you can start us off anew with a fresh poser. What do you think?

P.S.- Get well soon, @BlueMts !
Thanks.
It's a book that was made into a movie.

#417 Old 08-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Impeach the gangster

Is it a comedy?
Purp likes this.

#418 Old 08-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Cool

Quote:
Is it a comedy?
No.

#419 Old 08-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Impeach the gangster

Can you give some hint about its setting or plot?

#420 Old 08-14-2017, 12:41 PM
Veggie Regular

Cool

Quote:
Can you give some hint about its setting or plot?
It's about teenage boys in Oklahoma City.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page