Wotsitcalled? - Page 10 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 83Likes

#271 Old 07-10-2017, 08:02 AM
person

It's after bedtime here so I will have to find out the answer tomorrow.

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." - Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian Painter, Sculptor, Architect, Musician, Engineer, and Scientist

When it comes to having a central nervous system, and the ability to feel pain, hunger, and thirst, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. ~Ingrid Newkirk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#272 Old 07-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Impeach the gangster

You're so close. It is Connie Francis. The title translates, Beyond. "...You are far above me. Very far..."

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder

Last edited by Capstan; 07-10-2017 at 10:23 AM.
#273 Old 07-10-2017, 09:22 AM
Veggie Regular

'Na Voce 'Na Chitarra e'o Poco 'e Luna

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#274 Old 07-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Impeach the gangster

Nope.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
#275 Old 07-10-2017, 06:40 PM
person

Al di la.

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." - Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian Painter, Sculptor, Architect, Musician, Engineer, and Scientist

When it comes to having a central nervous system, and the ability to feel pain, hunger, and thirst, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. ~Ingrid Newkirk
#276 Old 07-10-2017, 11:45 PM
Impeach the gangster

Yep. Al Di La.

Your go.

#277 Old 07-11-2017, 01:35 AM
person

I don't think I have ever heard that song . I've seen the name but never heard it. Might listen to it . I like here voice.

OK another movie, hope it isn't too obscure.
It is an action/comedy of errors, I think it's hilarious. It centres around a hit man(! again) 2 words in the title. It's an English German production in English.

#278 Old 07-11-2017, 02:55 AM
Impeach the gangster

Connie Francis really could sing.

Prizzi's Honor comes to mind.

#279 Old 07-11-2017, 03:42 AM
person

No - nothing so simple as that.

#280 Old 07-11-2017, 05:32 AM
Bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMts View Post
I don't think I have ever heard that song . I've seen the name but never heard it. Might listen to it . I like here voice.

OK another movie, hope it isn't too obscure.
It is an action/comedy of errors, I think it's hilarious. It centres around a hit man(! again) 2 words in the title. It's an English German production in English.

In Bruges?

"Thinkers may prepare revolutions, but bandits must carry them out"~
Ingrid Newkirk
#281 Old 07-11-2017, 05:43 AM
person

No.

(Hi Thalassa)

#282 Old 07-11-2017, 05:44 AM
person

Clue the movie opens in a railway station.

#283 Old 07-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Impeach the gangster

Is it set on a train?

#284 Old 07-11-2017, 06:53 PM
person

No.
All over the city.

#285 Old 07-11-2017, 07:51 PM
person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post
Is it set on a train?
the precipitating event happens while someone is trying to catch a train.

#286 Old 07-12-2017, 02:18 AM
Impeach the gangster

Is the city in Europe?

#287 Old 07-12-2017, 03:40 AM
person

Yes.

#288 Old 07-12-2017, 04:25 AM
Impeach the gangster

In Germany?

#289 Old 07-12-2017, 04:39 AM
person

No.

London.

#290 Old 07-12-2017, 05:32 AM
Impeach the gangster

Was it first released after 1999?

#291 Old 07-12-2017, 05:48 AM
person

yes

#292 Old 07-12-2017, 07:09 AM
person

Hitman no 1. (there are 3) loses his phone (which his boss uses to contact him) at the station. It gets mixed up with someone elses.

#293 Old 07-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Impeach the gangster

I'm really drawing a blank on this one....

#294 Old 07-12-2017, 08:30 PM
person

It has a very complex plot so it's hard to give clues.

Would you be interested to know I have a huge pile of Gary Oldman movies among my DVDs ?

#295 Old 07-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Impeach the gangster

That's a clue!

Is it Dead Fish?

#296 Old 07-12-2017, 08:50 PM
person

Yes

#297 Old 07-12-2017, 08:51 PM
person

Your go.

#298 Old 07-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Impeach the gangster

OK.

A movie western. A tale of redemption.

#299 Old 07-12-2017, 09:26 PM
person

Before 1970?

#300 Old 07-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Impeach the gangster

Yes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page