VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Fun n' Games (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/58-fun-n-games/)
-   -   what are you wearing right now? (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/58-fun-n-games/19135-what-you-wearing-right-now.html)

porvida 08-10-2004 04:34 PM

no, not in the creepy way. it's just that this could be fun. I searched but couldn't find anything like this, if so feel free to delete this.

But I'm a nerd, I always enjoy things like this.

Right now I'm wearing light grey-ish jeans, a faded-looking blue shirt, and black cloth chinadoll/maryjane shoes. and a blue bra and black undies

have fun! play!

GhostUser 08-10-2004 04:38 PM

Cool idea!

Im wearing my bright red pajamas, with cats on them. And my ugg boots! I'll get changed soon :P

catgirl67 08-10-2004 04:41 PM

I'm wearing a floral pattern skirt w/ a blackground w/ pastel flowers and a plum colored top. Nothing fancy, just what I wore to work. Pretty soon, I will be wearing my favorite bleach stained tee shirt (sans bra) and my most comfy bleach stained shorts. This is one of my "I want no company" nights. Watch everyone I know show up!

Music Girl 08-10-2004 04:42 PM

I've thought of this before myself, but never instigated it - cool!

Black Cotton Pants - of the drawstring athletic sort

Black Reef Sandals

Olive T-Shirt (plain)

Beat up, old red cardigan that I love dearly

Pink Bra

Oops - no undies

rincaro 08-10-2004 04:42 PM

Black track pant capris with white stripes. Pink & black & white matching type shirt. Hair in a black ponytail holder. NO SHOES!

*AHIMSA* 08-10-2004 05:09 PM

A blue-green tribal-print Samoan Sarong...and that's it!

clickman 08-10-2004 05:09 PM

Just my dark blue boxers, and a camo t-shirt that reads "HAHA! I see you... But you can't see me!". Changed things around, since it's so freakin' hot

chiaraluna 08-10-2004 05:12 PM

light blue Cambridge University shirt

blue jeans

socks

silverundertone 08-10-2004 05:12 PM

really baggy black jeans..black t shirt..black 'nightmare before xmas' hoodie..black underwear...black bra..no socks..

Music Girl 08-10-2004 05:13 PM

Yay!

What a fun shirt, Clickman.

Great hoodie, too, Silverundertone....

I love that movie.

GhostUser 08-10-2004 05:16 PM

err..blue t shirt, black shorts, fuzzy slippers, and a bandana.

ceryna 08-10-2004 05:16 PM

At the moment:

My favorite low-rise bellbottom jeans, a pink tank top, blue yoga hoodie, blue paisley dew-rag, and hemp shoes, no socks. ^^

And of course, underwear. =P

Scorpius 08-10-2004 05:43 PM

-light blue scrub pants stolen from a hospital

-tee shirt with cat howling at the moon on it

- gray (I think) hanes bikini's

porvida 08-10-2004 05:45 PM

mm low rise pants. my pants are really low. I think the zipper on them is 2 1/2 inches long...theres like 6 inches of pants between the top and the crotch :x i love these pants.

I put some blue and orange fake flowers behind my ear, makeup, and a pair of sunglasses on my head. preppy!!

pavlovskitty 08-10-2004 05:57 PM

I wish I was wearing something more interesting, but I was home all day with a sick Veggieboy. Pale green tshirt, faded denim capris, my fav pink bra, and lavender flowery thongs.

AuroraLily 08-10-2004 06:04 PM

I got soaked by the rain coming hom today so I changed into comfy clothes: plaid pj pants and a tshirt (no bra, no undies)

Music Girl 08-10-2004 06:06 PM

I changed into navy blue cutoff sweatpants and my black Roger Waters "Amused to Death" t-shirt.

Blue Plastic Straw 08-10-2004 06:12 PM

It's hot today and I don't have AC, use your imagination.

Marie 08-10-2004 06:15 PM

Cranberry colored pyjama bottoms and a grey t-shirt.

oh.. and white cotton bikini undies with big blue flowers.

*wiggles eyebrows at Jess*

punkmommy 08-10-2004 06:26 PM

A black mini skirt and black tank top. Black bra and red and black thong- no shoes

GhostUser 08-10-2004 06:29 PM

black pinstripe slacks looking things, except they are really long.

blue tanktop that says "sunshine" with an orange slice on it.

operation ivy hoodie.

no socks, converses with rainbow laces, permantatly untied.

no make up..nothing that cool.

SallyK 08-10-2004 06:45 PM

Punkmommy, i love your outfit!

I just got back from seeing a client for happy hour, so I am wearing that darn black hat again (didn't feel like flipping out my hair) and a black long sleeve top that is the crossover style so there's more cleavage than what's really needed and it has strings down both sides from the arm pit to the hip and they are tied so that the sides are gathered....anyone know what kind of shirt i'm talking about? It's one of my favorites. I'm also wearing dark blue jeans with a big black canvas belt that has lots of silver grommet/holes.

My bra is the very sexy push up bra from V.S. and my panties are the lace boy short variety.

I'm also wearing lots of thick silver jewelry.

That pretty much describes my typical look.

misq17 08-10-2004 06:47 PM

A red tshirt (everyone who works at camp has to wear one), orange shorts, a friendship anklet that I made myself, and of course, undies and a bra. Socks and shoes suck.

meatless 08-10-2004 06:51 PM

low rise dark blue jeans, a bright silver 1.5 inch belt, a fitted black t-shirt, and white canvas Champion shoes. When I was colder earlier I also wore an aqua hooded fleece zip up shirt.

mosquito 08-10-2004 06:51 PM

Black "Go Veg" T-shirt, Black knit shorts, dark blue underwear and a black bra.

SystmDwnGrl2 08-10-2004 06:56 PM

boy shorts lime green with white and blue stripes on the side, bikini top lime green.. time for some swimming!! see ya

borealis 08-10-2004 07:02 PM

I'm in for the evening, so...

dark grey yoga pants

black v-neck tee with a bat bleach-stamped on it (by me)

my glasses

my silver ankh that I almost always wear -- I've had it since 1975

barefoot, braless, and commando.

catgurrl978 08-10-2004 07:05 PM

Right now I'm wearing my bathrobe. Just my bathrobe.

CaptainSwab 08-10-2004 07:54 PM

At the moment I am wearing a knee length hippy style skirt, black tank top, white bra, no underwear and no socks or shoes and no makeup. I wore fake cheapy birkenstock sandels when I went out though.

missleigh 08-10-2004 07:59 PM

It's past my bed time now, so I'm in my sleep clothes. A pair of purple paisley satin boxer shorts and my black and white dawn of the dead tee shirt. No socks or undies, because I can't stand to sleep in socks or undies.