The Stupid Little Gripes/Pet Peeves/Things That Piss You Off/General Rant Superthread v.2.0 - Page 4 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 880Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#91 Old 11-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Veggie Regular
 
nogardsram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessAndreia View Post

Bikes on the road. They should be ridden on the sidewalk not on the road slowing down traffic.

In some locations, it's illegal to ride bikes on sidewalks.

I think roads should be shared by cyclists and automobile drivers alike and people need to deal with that. Although I also think roads should be designed better for all forms of transportation.
Purp likes this.

I believe everything.
nogardsram is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#92 Old 11-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Veggie Regular
 
jessandreia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogardsram View Post


In some locations, it's illegal to ride bikes on sidewalks.

I think roads should be shared by cyclists and automobile drivers alike and people need to deal with that. Although I also think roads should be designed better for all forms of transportation.

I know. I think here, too. Although here they seem to always be changing the law in regards to that.

I'm OK with it if there is a lane for the bikes, but if there isn't and cyclists are constantly obstructing automobile drivers I disagree with it.

I personally think that it's safer for pedestrians and cyclists to share the sidewalk, than for drivers and cyclists to share the road.


"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

jessandreia is offline  
#93 Old 11-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Veggie Regular
 
a Balloon a Balloon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 656

   In my view, it would be better for all cars, except for emergency vehicles and communal and public transport, to be banned  :p     

a Balloon a Balloon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#94 Old 11-04-2013, 03:20 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Naturebound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,608

As someone who cycles to work and to run errands almost every day for half the year (too cold the other half for me lol), I can attest that automobiles are far more dangerous and destructive, and automobile drivers tend to think they own the road and have more rights than anyone else, including pedestrians.  Almost everyone speeds and rolls through stop signs, and vehicles where I live like to cut off pedestrians trying to cross the road at a crosswalk.  I do my best to keep off to the side and use hand signals on my bike, and I do wait at every light and wear a helmet.  I have the same rights and responsibilities as an automobile driver when I am a cyclist, and it is my right to share the road (which a lot of auto drivers do not seem to comprehend).  If there is more than one business on a block, it is illegal to right bike on the sidewalk where I live, and frankly more dangerous.  Here is why.  A few years ago I did ride on the sidewalk in one stretch where cars tended to speed ridiculously fast in a 30 mph zone.  I would only do it for a small stretch until past that zone and there was no way around it.  There was one business, a gas station, on that stretch.  One day I rode by that station and a woman driving an SUV pulled up to the driveway to exit.  She was not looking for pedestrians or cyclists on the sidewalk and did not see me and started to pull out just as I went by and she bumped my bike, shoving me out onto the road. I did suffer minor injuries and a damaged bike.  Thankfully it wasn't worse than it could have been.  I believe had I been on the road I would have been more visible to her.  She was at fault, but I am the one who paid the price with four months of physical therapy on my back.

 

I think cyclists get a bad rap.  Of course there are cyclists who do not follow the rules just as there are auto drivers that don't.  But a lot of us do follow the rules.  We know that we are always going to be the ones to pay the higher price if there is an accident with a vehicle, so we tend to be more careful.  I do get annoyed when I see cyclists being irresponsible because it gives the rest of us a bad rep.  So many do not wear helmets which I will never understand, or ride on the wrong side of the road.  But I have also witnessed automobiles doing irresponsible things constantly.  I try very hard to ride in areas where I will not obstruct traffic.  The last thing I want to do is be in a vehicle's way.  But there are a few areas where it just isn't possible to avoid being out of traffic.  The city where I live is working to be more bike friendly but we are a long way off.  Bicycling is better for the environment, the animals, and our health.  It saves on gas/fuel, and it is quieter.  And bikes take up far less space.  What peeves me is when drivers speed and hit the numerous ducks and geese and pigeons that cross the road and hang out near where I work.  I wish someone would put speed bumps in that area where there are blind curves.  Ugh.


In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Naturebound is offline  
#95 Old 11-04-2013, 05:05 AM
Beginner
 
Faya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 123

Getting confused and annoyed at the contradictory advice I'm getting for job hunting. I've forgotten how many times I've updated my CV now. I keep getting told I've got great experience and my CV looks great. Yet I'm still having a hard time trying to get a job.

 

Also I think I'm going to have to go back to doing shop work just so I can make some money.

Faya is offline  
#96 Old 11-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Fromper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Posts: 7,014
If a section of a major road is closed for repairs, don't you think they should be required to post a warning sign more than 10 feet before you get to that portion of the road? And maybe have a clearly marked detour route to send all the traffic? Maybe it's just me.

--Fromper
juggle.gif
krispex22 and ladyfey like this.
Fromper is offline  
#97 Old 11-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Veggie Regular
 
jessandreia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

If a section of a major road is closed for repairs, don't you think they should be required to post a warning sign more than 10 feet before you get to that portion of the road? And maybe have a clearly marked detour route to send all the traffic? Maybe it's just me.

--Fromper
juggle.gif

They do here in Canada. At least where I have been in Ontario and Quebec.


"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

jessandreia is offline  
#98 Old 11-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Joe
Veggie Regular
 
Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 5,660
Adobe Flash Installer insists on presenting itself. It has no minimize button, and takes up over one-third of the screen. Which version am I installing? Which version do I have installed and how old is it? It seems like it is a real pain-in-the-ass.
Joe is offline  
#99 Old 11-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Veggie Regular
 
frame69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 304

Folk that moan too much :)

 

Frame.

frame69 is offline  
#100 Old 11-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Veggie Regular
 
nogardsram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by frame69 View Post

Folk that moan too much smiley.gif

Frame.

What about moaning about people moaning?

I believe everything.
nogardsram is offline  
#101 Old 11-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Veggie Regular
 
frame69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogardsram View Post


What about moaning about people moaning?

Well....  We could go on and on from here ;)

 

Frame.

frame69 is offline  
#102 Old 11-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Fromper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Posts: 7,014
I hurt my back last night. I think I just pulled a muscle carrying all my groceries up two flights of stairs at once. I've had minor problems with my back before, but usually my upper back/shoulders. This was my lower back, and I couldn't even bend at all. But it wasn't a sharp pain, just a very solid ache that spread out when I tried to bend over, keeping me from bending down at all.

I had a very hard time reaching down to pet or feed my bunny last night and this morning, and even sitting down on the toilet was tough, because I couldn't bend down that far. I even thought I might have to call in sick to work today because I had such a hard time reaching my feet to put on shoes and socks.

It was so bad that I considered going to the emergency room last night, but I ended up just taking some Advil and putting ice on it, which helped quite a bit. It was just about as bad this morning, but now that I've been at work a few hours, it feels a lot better. Still taking the Advil regularly, and I scheduled a doctor's appointment for tomorrow to get checked out, but I'm pretty sure it's just a pulled muscle that will get better over time.

--Fromper
juggle.gif
Fromper is offline  
#103 Old 11-21-2013, 06:09 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Aristede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 3,897

Sorry to hear that, Fromper! I hope you feel better soon! It's good that you were proactive in making the doctor's appointment. 

 

Aristede:book:


"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

Aristede is offline  
#104 Old 11-22-2013, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591

Aw, Fromper. Get well soon!

danakscully64 is offline  
#105 Old 11-22-2013, 01:19 AM
Impeach the gangster
 
Capstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,052

Ouch! Feel better, Fromper! Let us know what the doc says.


"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
Capstan is offline  
#106 Old 11-22-2013, 03:18 AM
 
flashgordonette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Warrington
Posts: 66

When people waiting to get on a train don't wait for the people exiting the train to actually get off before trying to barge their way aboard.

MAJOR pet hate of mine!  :grr:


Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
https://www.facebook.com/flash.gordonette.5

Twitter: @Flashgordonette

flashgordonette is offline  
#107 Old 11-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,330

Hope you feel better very quickly Fromper. :up:

 

Lv

leedsveg is offline  
#108 Old 11-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Fromper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Posts: 7,014
Thanks all. My back's still a little sore, but nowhere near as bad as it was Wed night and yesterday morning. The doctor agreed that it's just a pulled muscle, and I'll be fine.

--Fromper
juggle.gif
Fromper is offline  
#109 Old 11-23-2013, 04:47 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Naturebound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,608

This probably is not going to be a small pet peeve but more like a major rant and concern.  This last week and a half has been insane.  It started with my husband being hospitalized with severe anemia and needing a blood transfusion, the day before we were to travel out of town for the weekend to visit in-laws.  He is very sick with several disorders and the anemia was a complication of treating one of them.  We still had to travel to the Twin Cities to see a specialist so we were able to see his in-laws but the whole ordeal was and is stressful because he is not out of the woods as far as the anemia (never mind that one of his other problems is getting worse).  When we returned home on Tuesday night the house smelled strongly of furnace soot.  Our furnace was continuously shooting out flames and soot.  We had someone come out and look at it and were told it just needed cleaning but he didn't have the tools so would return the next day.  Well, the next day on further inspection the repair guy was alarmed and immediate shut off the furnace and put a block in the gas line.  He said the furnace was unsafe and shot and by law he was required to do that.  He was amazed we hadn't had a fire yet with the flames shooting way out of range and the amount of soot coating everything in the furnace.  The cost of a new furnace and installation comes to over $6000.  My life savings (and my husband's) is way less than that lol.  So all day yesterday while I was at work my husband was frantically on the phone and then running around trying to track down paperwork to get some kind of assistance and they kept telling him they needed more paperwork he didn't have on hand.  Still no progress at the end of the day and now we have no heat in the house for who knows how long.  Last night it was ten degrees outside (not including the wind chill factor).  Our house has dropped to forty five degrees as of this morning and is still getting colder.  My fingers are chilled typing this.  We risk our pipes freezing now.  Sighs.  We have been given no options or help as far as how to survive the cold with no furnace for the next week while we frantically try to secure some kind of help or loan to pay for a new one.  My Mom offered for us to stay there and I am holding off on it but we might just have to cave and go there as it is uncomfortably cold here.  Thankfully we have electricity and maybe I can buy a space heater to get by.  It's bad enough, but when you have a husband who is not in full capacity as far as health it makes this all ten times worse.  I am just grateful our house didn't burn down while we were gone, and that the fumes didn't kill us all, including our dog (she was with us on the trip).  I am too afraid to wonder how much worse it can get.  I already have enormous student loans to pay off.  I'm not going to think about medical bills....  At any rate suggestions are welcome if anyone has been through something similar and found a way to get help or keep warm.  We are trying to apply for energy assistance through the county (AEOA) but are running into complications with qualifications.  Good grief how much worse does it have to be to qualify for emergency assistance anywhere nowadays?  We live in northern Minnesota and its cold, we have no extra money right now and he has numerous disabilities (he does get help for these) and I am juggling school and work (school so I can get a better job and out of living paycheck to paycheck) and taking on extra tasks that he can no longer do.   I am ready to pull my hair out and I am getting behind in school. 


In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Naturebound is offline  
#110 Old 11-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Purp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturebound View Post
 

This probably is not going to be a small pet peeve but more like a major rant and concern.  This last week and a half has been insane.  It started with my husband being hospitalized with severe anemia and needing a blood transfusion, the day before we were to travel out of town for the weekend to visit in-laws.  He is very sick with several disorders and the anemia was a complication of treating one of them.  We still had to travel to the Twin Cities to see a specialist so we were able to see his in-laws but the whole ordeal was and is stressful because he is not out of the woods as far as the anemia (never mind that one of his other problems is getting worse).  When we returned home on Tuesday night the house smelled strongly of furnace soot.  Our furnace was continuously shooting out flames and soot.  We had someone come out and look at it and were told it just needed cleaning but he didn't have the tools so would return the next day.  Well, the next day on further inspection the repair guy was alarmed and immediate shut off the furnace and put a block in the gas line.  He said the furnace was unsafe and shot and by law he was required to do that.  He was amazed we hadn't had a fire yet with the flames shooting way out of range and the amount of soot coating everything in the furnace.  The cost of a new furnace and installation comes to over $6000.  My life savings (and my husband's) is way less than that lol.  So all day yesterday while I was at work my husband was frantically on the phone and then running around trying to track down paperwork to get some kind of assistance and they kept telling him they needed more paperwork he didn't have on hand.  Still no progress at the end of the day and now we have no heat in the house for who knows how long.  Last night it was ten degrees outside (not including the wind chill factor).  Our house has dropped to forty five degrees as of this morning and is still getting colder.  My fingers are chilled typing this.  We risk our pipes freezing now.  Sighs.  We have been given no options or help as far as how to survive the cold with no furnace for the next week while we frantically try to secure some kind of help or loan to pay for a new one.  My Mom offered for us to stay there and I am holding off on it but we might just have to cave and go there as it is uncomfortably cold here.  Thankfully we have electricity and maybe I can buy a space heater to get by.  It's bad enough, but when you have a husband who is not in full capacity as far as health it makes this all ten times worse.  I am just grateful our house didn't burn down while we were gone, and that the fumes didn't kill us all, including our dog (she was with us on the trip).  I am too afraid to wonder how much worse it can get.  I already have enormous student loans to pay off.  I'm not going to think about medical bills....  At any rate suggestions are welcome if anyone has been through something similar and found a way to get help or keep warm.  We are trying to apply for energy assistance through the county (AEOA) but are running into complications with qualifications.  Good grief how much worse does it have to be to qualify for emergency assistance anywhere nowadays?  We live in northern Minnesota and its cold, we have no extra money right now and he has numerous disabilities (he does get help for these) and I am juggling school and work (school so I can get a better job and out of living paycheck to paycheck) and taking on extra tasks that he can no longer do.   I am ready to pull my hair out and I am getting behind in school.

I'm sorry to hear this. I wish I could help, but can't right now. You're in my prayers.:hug:


Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
Purp is offline  
#111 Old 11-23-2013, 06:43 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Naturebound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post
 

I'm sorry to hear this. I wish I could help, but can't right now. You're in my prayers.:hug:


Thanks so much for your kind words and for caring!  We did buy two inexpensive space heaters and at least they keep two rooms in the house bearable for now if we shut them off, and I can move one to the bathroom so I can take baths.  The basement is holding steady at 44 degrees so hopefully if it stays that warm the pipes won't freeze.  My husband is camping out under the covers in bed watching tv all afternoon while I study in the other room with the other space heater.  Making meals in the kitchen can be brutal with the cold but the stove helps it a little.  Hopefully this nightmare will be short lived.  I am trying to just think about a day at a time to not get too overwhelmed. 


In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Naturebound is offline  
#112 Old 11-27-2013, 08:53 PM
Newbie
 
Ron Albury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11

 

Happy and Safe Holiday to all.

Ron Albury is offline  
#113 Old 11-30-2013, 03:04 PM
 
SomeoneHere3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 126

I get really annoyed when my mom says I am "trying to convert the whole family" when I never say anything for veganism or against their lifestyle in their presence.  And the only basis of her conclusion is that I brought some vegan food when i visited for thanksgiving so I would have something to eat and was nice enough to offer to share it with whoever wanted it. That's all I did, was offer to share my food, that I brought. :mad:

 

When i hear things like that, it makes me want to say what I am holding back as they munch on their animal parts.... :whack: :mad:


"To the beaten pig, I hear your screams; to the scolded chicken, I feel your pain; and to the stunned cow, I see your suffering. It is real to so many of us who value your life on earth as much as our own. We are no more important than you. We are so sorry that humans possess so little mercy for those whom they have the power to abuse. We will do everything we can to end your misery until the day we die. You are not alone."
SomeoneHere3 is offline  
#114 Old 11-30-2013, 03:28 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lentil City, UK
Posts: 2,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturebound View Post
 

This probably is not going to be a small pet peeve but more like a major rant and concern.  This last week and a half has been insane.  It started with my husband being hospitalized with severe anemia and needing a blood transfusion, the day before we were to travel out of town for the weekend to visit in-laws.  He is very sick with several disorders and the anemia was a complication of treating one of them.  

 

 

I'm so sorry to hear you and your husband are having such a miserable time :( I hope things are starting to get better for you both x

60225 is offline  
#115 Old 12-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Naturebound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet-Vegan View Post
 

 

I'm so sorry to hear you and your husband are having such a miserable time :( I hope things are starting to get better for you both x


Thank you.  We are still without heat in the house, going on eight days.  Tomorrow my husband is going to make some calls and start raising hell.  We are trying to secure assistance to come up with the $6000 to replace the furnace and repair our chimney so everything is functional again and we keep getting the run around and our paperwork is sitting on a desk due to the holidays (we have already made numerous calls).  I already have enormous student loans and he has medical bills but we might just have to explore other avenues besides government assistance if this takes much longer and we don't get some definitive answers soon.  I just can't believe in northern Minnesota this time of year this isn't considered more of an emergency than it is. 


In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Naturebound is offline  
#116 Old 12-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator
 
silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 8,956

Oh Naturebound! ((((((((:hug:)))))))

 

That is awful. I know I read so much about state assistence in heating esp for those with medical conditions-and anemia sounds like it should be considered!

But I also know about paperwork and red tape. I hope you're able to seal up rooms with heaters and have heat tape for the water pipes.


Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
silva is online now  
#117 Old 12-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Purp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneHere3 View Post
 

I get really annoyed when my mom says I am "trying to convert the whole family" when I never say anything for veganism or against their lifestyle in their presence.  And the only basis of her conclusion is that I brought some vegan food when i visited for thanksgiving so I would have something to eat and was nice enough to offer to share it with whoever wanted it. That's all I did, was offer to share my food, that I brought. :mad:

 

When i hear things like that, it makes me want to say what I am holding back as they munch on their animal parts.... :whack: :mad:

What all did you bring, and was it delicious? I mean, if you brought really good vegan food, that right there might convert me. :p


Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
Purp is offline  
#118 Old 12-02-2013, 08:07 AM
 
SomeoneHere3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post
 

What all did you bring, and was it delicious? I mean, if you brought really good vegan food, that right there might convert me. :p

I brought stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, tofurky, green bean casserole, homemade pumpkin pie, and homemade coconut whipped cream. Of course it was delicious :D My brother, who is all carnivore, actually preferred my green bean casserole to the other one on the table and ate just as much of it as I did (practically finishing the dish because we had it all to ourselves :drool:

 

I offered to share because although I only brought single servings of most things because they would already be on the table, there was no way that I was going to eat an entire pumpkin pie or the entire dish of green bean casserole. I figured the polite thing to do would be to offer to share my food rather than hording my private dishes :p That's what really got to me, is I was just trying to be polite, but if I make a comment back, then I am being a preachy vegan....


"To the beaten pig, I hear your screams; to the scolded chicken, I feel your pain; and to the stunned cow, I see your suffering. It is real to so many of us who value your life on earth as much as our own. We are no more important than you. We are so sorry that humans possess so little mercy for those whom they have the power to abuse. We will do everything we can to end your misery until the day we die. You are not alone."
SomeoneHere3 is offline  
#119 Old 12-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Beginner
 
Faya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 123

I know the likelihood that my business venture is probably not going to net me much in the ways of income, especially at the start. But could I at least try it before everyone tells me it's going to fail and that I need to get a "proper" job? Please?

 

Not that I'm having any luck getting a job either. I can't even get a retail job at the moment.

 

Naturebound, hope your heating gets sorted soon!

Faya is offline  
#120 Old 12-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Naturebound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,608

Well, I FINALLY got a new furnace put in today!  The repair people just left an hour ago.  Now the house is slowly thawing out.  And this happened not a minute too soon as tomorrow night is going to dip below zero degrees Fahrenheit.  They still have to come back tomorrow for a few more repairs but at least we have some heat now.  Not going to think about the payments....

 

Faya, thanks for your thoughtfulness!  I'm sorry you haven't been able to find work right now.  I wish you the best with your venture.  Jobs are so hard to come by these days.  Scary times.

60225 likes this.

In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Naturebound is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off