Yak For Power I: The New And Improved VB Chat Thread - Page 72 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 1194Likes

#2131 Old 05-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

Just gave the dogs a bath. I'm soaked!

Probably still easier than trying to give a cat a bath. Moe turns into a live wire with claws and teeth. tongue3.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2132 Old 05-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Probably still easier than trying to give a cat a bath. Moe turns into a live wire with claws and teeth. tongue3.gif

I don't think you're allowed to use cat and bath in the same sentence, are you?

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
#2133 Old 05-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

I don't think you're allowed to use cat and bath in the same sentence, are you?

laugh.gif It is certainly dangerous to do so. It's amazing how much muscle cats have, I never realized how strong Moe is until I had to put him in water. I could barely hold on! Luckily I don't need to do that again for a long long time, the only reason I had to bathe him in the first place was because he got scared and peed himself when he went to the vet once.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2134 Old 05-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:

laugh.gif It is certainly dangerous to do so. It's amazing how much muscle cats have, I never realized how strong Moe is until I had to put him in water. I could barely hold on! Luckily I don't need to do that again for a long long time, the only reason I had to bathe him in the first place was because he got scared and peed himself when he went to the vet once.

Did you pull back bloody nubs where your arms used to be?

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
#2135 Old 05-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Did you pull back bloody nubs where your arms used to be?

Haha, almost! I got away from the experience remarkably unscathed, I think because he was focusing more on desperately trying to claw his way out of the tub than on attacking the evil human who put him there. laugh.gif

#2136 Old 05-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:

Haha, almost! I got away from the experience remarkably unscathed, I think because he was focusing more on desperately trying to claw his way out of the tub than on attacking the evil human who put him there. laugh.gif

laugh.gif I had to wash penelope once... just once, and she tried to climb back up my arm. It looked like I attempted suicide.
Werewolf Girl likes this.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
#2137 Old 05-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:

Saying cat and bath together produces a huge disturbance in the Force, as if the souls of ten million cats cry out in terror and dismay! :yes:

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
#2138 Old 05-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

I just saved a lil mole's life!
Capstan and Werewolf Girl like this.

Quote:
#2139 Old 05-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I just saved a lil mole's life!

Awww, yay! What happened?

#2140 Old 05-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:

Awww, yay! What happened?

I don't know! I was coming in with groceries and I heard this scratching noise by the gutter pipe, I thought it was a stuck kitten but it was a lil blind mole. He prolly ended up out of the ground and was just trying to get back in, not knowing he couldn't where he was. I rolled him back to the grass with a stick and as soon as he touched the grass he burrowed back down, it was the cutest thing ever. EVER. With his lil mole snout ^.^

Quote:
#2141 Old 05-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Impeach the gangster

I hereby award you with the Medallion of Valor! Yay!

#2142 Old 05-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

laugh.gif why thank you!

Quote:
#2143 Old 05-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Veggie Regular

83 degrees, sunny, and breezy here. It doesn't get any weatherier than this!
Purp likes this.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#2144 Old 05-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

It's actually rainy and cloudy here today but it's warm and the breeze smells like flowers so I love it. Yay spring! I was so done with winter...

#2145 Old 05-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Veggie Regular

I started and finished a white plarn bag today. Next art show in eight days!

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#2146 Old 05-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Veggie Regular

I told the story of how I got into crochet and plarn in particular at this monthly storytellers event, and the oddest thing happened. The men were the ones most fascinated, and several men approached me afterwards to examine my process.

#2147 Old 05-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Impeach the gangster

What's a plarn?

#2148 Old 05-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Plastic bag yarn.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=plarn&FORM=HDRSC2

#2149 Old 05-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post

Plastic bag yarn.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=plarn&FORM=HDRSC2

That is really cool! I've never heard of it before, it looks pretty.

#2150 Old 05-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Veggie Regular

If you're reading this, you are a wonderful person.

Aristede and Werewolf Girl like this.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#2151 Old 05-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

#2152 Old 05-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post

continue_cat.jpg

Quote:
#2153 Old 05-12-2014, 10:25 AM
Veg & two wheels

Quote:

continue_cat.jpg
OMG that cat has opposable thumbs AND has been drinking!
#2154 Old 05-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Veggie Regular

A coworker was mad that I told her "Cleanliness is next to godliness" is not in the Bible, so she told me I know nothing about cleanliness or godliness, and I should spend more time reading the Bible and less time questioning her. Yes, this really happened.

#2155 Old 05-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

continue_cat.jpg

BASIL!!! Drinking!! Playing poker!! How many times have I told you NOT TO DO THAT!!??

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#2156 Old 05-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Veggie Regular

I wonder if furry creature play reverse strip poker.

#2157 Old 05-13-2014, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator

laugh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post

I wonder if furry creature play reverse strip poker.

If that isn't already a comic strip it should be. laugh.gif

#2158 Old 05-13-2014, 07:59 AM
Veggie Regular

I have free time this week and I don't know what o do with myself. I have no school and I don't work again till the weekend. I should go and do some gardening today. I have to transplant some veggie plants. 

Purp likes this.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#2159 Old 05-13-2014, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Wow, I'm loving the new look VB has but it's going to take me some time to get used to things again... It's all so different!
Purp likes this.

#2160 Old 05-13-2014, 03:36 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

I am glad were back to the old software for the "block" function alone. Now people are hidden AND I can see who it is before unhiding it.
Purp likes this.

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page