#1441 Old 11-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Congratulations Taylor  <<throws rice at screen>>  :D

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1442 Old 11-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Bicycle Wedding Cake Topper | Sugar Bakers Cakes

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#1443 Old 11-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Congratulations!

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1444 Old 11-20-2013, 09:08 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Thank you VB family ^.^
Aristede likes this.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
#1445 Old 11-22-2013, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Check out the banner ad I just got.

What IS that thing? It looks like an E.T. Barbie. laugh.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#1446 Old 11-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

^^ I'm scared. Really scared.

#1447 Old 11-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Impeach the gangster

:popcorn:

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
#1448 Old 11-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Ankle Biter

Wow - congratulations, River!!!

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#1449 Old 11-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Check out the banner ad I just got.

What IS that thing? It looks like an E.T. Barbie. laugh.gif

I totally read this as "Making phone sex again".... :surprised

Aristede:shifty:

Tom likes this.

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#1450 Old 11-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristede View Post

I totally read this as "Making phone sex again".... :surprised

Yeah, that's what I saw too! .99¢ per minute....

Tom likes this.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
#1451 Old 11-25-2013, 10:48 PM
Veggie Regular

Just in case someone needs a smile.  Of all the videos that needs to go viral...

Werewolf Girl likes this.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#1452 Old 11-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post

Just in case someone needs a smile.  Of all the videos that needs to go viral...

That did make me smile! I love seeing people being kind and generous, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. smiley.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#1453 Old 11-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I totally read this as "Making phone sex again".... surprised.gif

laugh.gif

Also, my boyfriend figured out what that thing is supposed to be. It's an old phone! I totally didn't see that, it just looks like E.T. Barbie to me but I get what they were going for now. Put a wig and lipstick on an old phone to make it sexy again, pretty disturbing still... laugh.gif

#1454 Old 11-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

That did make me smile! I love seeing people being kind and generous, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. smiley.gif

:eek: Uh, oh. Everybody, RUN!!!! Werewolf Girl is transforming!!

#1455 Old 12-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Tom
Veggie Regular

Congratulations on your new life together, River! I'm sure you were both moving towards it, but... WOW. How many real-life people did you surprise?

(Not to be a downer, but.... I WANNA SEE A BIG, BIG, BIG COMET!!!

And it won't be ISON, which made like Icarus of Greek legend and went "poof". I was hoping for a sight that would fry our eyeballs.)

Werewolf Girl and Purp like this.

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.
#1456 Old 12-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

A few of my family members thought I was joking.... until they were invited up for the party. I am not even sure if we were actively moving towards that - we hadn't been dating long.

I got to see the comet before it go too close to the sun!!

It is only little pieces now right?
Werewolf Girl and Purp like this.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
#1457 Old 12-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Now I want cinnamon rolls. Thanks, Werewolf Girl. :-/

Aristede :lick: 

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#1458 Old 12-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Now I want cinnamon rolls. Thanks, Werewolf Girl. undecided.gif

Aristede lick.gif  

I ALWAYS want cinnamon rolls. It's like a curse. bigcry.gif

#1459 Old 12-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Tom
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

A few of my family members thought I was joking.... until they were invited up for the party. I am not even sure if we were actively moving towards that - we hadn't been dating long.

I got to see the comet before it go too close to the sun!!

It is only little pieces now right?

Yep- looks that way. Shortly after what was left of it came out from behind the sun and became visible, they were hoping it could still put on a show,  but I think it can hardly be seen without a telescope at the moment.

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.
#1460 Old 12-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Tom
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I ALWAYS want cinnamon rolls. It's like a curse. bigcry.gif

I couldn't help noticing that the icing had just a touch of coffee in it. I bet that would taste interesting! I think I have all the ingresients for these except the flax...

#1461 Old 12-04-2013, 02:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Now I want cinnamon rolls. Thanks, Werewolf Girl. undecided.gif

Aristede lick.gif  

I haven't had a cinnamon roll in over 7 years! I just realized that. I haven't had any cakes, cookies or really any unhealthy sweets in years. I need to bake!
#1462 Old 12-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Veggie Regular

Also a horrible tragedy has occured... I am out of coffee!
#1463 Old 12-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectxDefect View Post

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time :hug:

#1464 Old 12-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectxDefect View Post

If you want to talk, feel free to PM me. 

Aristede:naughty:

#1465 Old 12-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Banned

Oh my word - I'm going to be rich!!!!!  :tame:  I'd better email Erick ASAP .......

Picture of AGENT ERICK BOLT

Federal Bureau of Investigation
                                  Intelligence Field Unit J. Edgar Hoover Building
                                    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.

Attention: Beneficary,

I am Special Agent Erick Bolt from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Intelligence Unit, we Intercepted two consignment boxes at JFK Airport, New York, the boxes were scanned but found out that it contained large sum of money ($4.1 million) and also some backup documents which bears your name as the Beneficiary/Receiver of the money, Investigation carried out on the diplomat that accompanied the boxes into the United States, said that he was to deliver the fund to your residence as overdue payment owed to you by the Federal Republic of Nigeria through the security company in the United Kingdom.

Meanwhile, we cross check all legal documents in the boxes but we found out that your consignment was lacking an important document and we cannot release the boxes to the diplomat until the document is found, right now we have no other choice than to confiscate your consignment.

According to Internal Revenue Code (IRC) in Title 26 also contain reporting requirement on a Form 8300, Report of Cash Payment Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business, money laundering activity may violate 18 USC §1956, 18 USC 1957, 18 USC 1960, and provision of Title 31, and 26 USC 6050I of the United States Code (USC), this section will discuss only those money laundering and currency violation under the jurisdiction of IRS, your consignment lacks proof of ownership certificate from the joint team of IRS and IRC, therefore you need to reply back immediately for direction on how to procure this certificate to enable us relieved the charge of evading the law on you, which is a punishable offense in the United States.

You are required to reply back within 72hours or you will be prosecuted in a court of law for money laundering, also you are instructed to desist from further contact with any bank(s) or person(s) in Nigeria or the United kingdom or any part of the world regarding your payment because your consignment has been confiscated by the Federal Bureau here in the United States.

Yours In Service,
Agent Erick Bolt
Regional Deputy Director
Intelligence Field Unit
#1466 Old 12-07-2013, 02:10 AM
Veggie Regular

I like how the English they used in that email is almost good enough..... except for things like  "Meanwhile, we cross check all legal documents"    "to enable us relieved the charge".   Looks like the FBI needs some grammar work.

Congrats on your millions though!   I'm jealous  :)

#1467 Old 12-07-2013, 02:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a Balloon a Balloon View Post

Congrats on your millions though!   I'm jealous  :)

Thank you :) I'm already planning my new outfits

1367132432-clothes-made-from-money-to-promote-money-changer-in-solo_2001233.jpg

#1468 Old 12-07-2013, 07:38 AM

Quote:
therefore you need to reply back immediately for direction on how to procure this certificate to enable us relieved the charge of evading the law on you, which is a punishable offense in the United States.

sounds like Erik might be a bit corrupt, if he wants to evade the law on you.....just get the money and give him about $20k...
60225 likes this.

#1469 Old 12-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Veggie Regular

I didn't know that Quiet-Vegan had dealings with us Yankees. Trans-Atlantic corruption! :eek:

60225 likes this.

#1470 Old 12-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator

It's been a very sad day for me, I woke up happy because it was the day of my birthday party and then my mom called to let me know that my dog who has been in my life since I was 10 had to be put down because her arthritis got so bad she couldn't walk anymore. She was a real sweetheart with a wonderful personality, and she was smart too.

I've been thinking a lot about my good memories of her, I'll always remember how she managed to undo the latch to the gate with her nose forcing my step-dad to tie it shut with twist ties, and then once he did that she found another way to escape so she could get handouts from our neighbours kids. She was also very protective of my little brother and I and would always try to step in and stop us when we were fighting.

Even though I couldn't be with her right at the end I'm grateful that I got to see her for the last time just a little over a week ago and we spent some quality time together, I groomed her and cleaned her ears and she still seemed so full of life even though she was old and couldn't move much anymore. She will be very missed.

Rest in peace Lollie, you were a great friend.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page