Yak For Power I: The New And Improved VB Chat Thread - Page 48 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 1194Likes

#1411 Old 11-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

Tull.

Jethro..Oh, ooops. I though this was the word association game. Ignore this post. Carry on.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1412 Old 11-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

So it looks like I may be getting 2 more cats when I move out. I know someone who is considering rehoming their 2 Abyssinians, cats who I've loved for 3 years. The biggest issue though is they are destructive. And they cat Olympics in the middle of the night and jump on counters. What I like so much about Emma is she doesn't do anything of these things. She's perfect. I just don't want to see Max and Molly go to homes with strangers.

Max:

Molly:

#1413 Old 11-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

So it looks like I may be getting 2 more cats when I move out. I know someone who is considering rehoming their 2 Abyssinians, cats who I've loved for 3 years. The biggest issue though is they are destructive. And they cat Olympics in the middle of the night and jump on counters. What I like so much about Emma is she doesn't do anything of these things. She's perfect. I just don't want to see Max and Molly go to homes with strangers.

Oh they are stunning cats!  Is she rehoming them due to their destructive/manic behaviour or some other reason?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1414 Old 11-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Herbivorous Urchin

I'm glad you're there to give them a good home!

I got trespassed at a grocery store because I got into it with a lady in a giant fur coat. -_-

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
#1415 Old 11-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet-Vegan View Post

Oh they are stunning cats!  Is she rehoming them due to their destructive/manic behaviour or some other reason?

They are beautiful kitties, they are so funny too. The Mom of the family is obsessed with Hallmark ornaments, but can't put trees up because the cats knock them over. They also go out of town a lot and work long shifts, so the cats are home alone a lot. They also are already scratching their brand new, expensive couches. The cats aren't kittens either, they're both around 7-8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

I got trespassed at a grocery store because I got into it with a lady in a giant fur coat. -_-

I would, they would be spoiled.

Wait, what about the grocery store?

#1416 Old 11-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

#1417 Old 11-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Herbivorous Urchin

They're so beautiful!!

I made a snide remark to my partner, who agreed, she overheard and made a rude comment about AR people and said the mink deserved it, and she has a bigger one at home. Instead of walking away like a mature adult I called her several names and dumped my starbucks drink on her, and she dumped her McDonald's soda on me.

We're both not allowed to return >.>

/imadumbass.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
#1418 Old 11-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

They're so beautiful!!

I made a snide remark to my partner, who agreed, she overheard and made a rude comment about AR people and said the mink deserved it, and she has a bigger one at home. Instead of walking away like a mature adult I called her several names and dumped my starbucks drink on her, and she dumped her McDonald's soda on me.

/imadumbass.

:lol: That's my girl!

But a sad waste of Starbucks. :notvegan:

#1419 Old 11-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

I feel like such an idiot for how I acted >.<<br />
When do you know if you'll get the kitties?

Quote:
#1420 Old 11-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I feel like such an idiot for how I acted >.<

She deserved it. Really.

In the next few months.

#1421 Old 11-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

They're so beautiful!!

/imadumbass.

laugh.gif I'm sorry, but that is hilarious.

And even though I don't really condone such behaviour she totally deserved it. tongue3.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#1422 Old 11-17-2013, 11:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Max:

Molly:

Quote:

Quote:

They are beautiful kitties, they are so funny too. The Mom of the family is obsessed with Hallmark ornaments, but can't put trees up because the cats knock them over. They also go out of town a lot and work long shifts, so the cats are home alone a lot. They also are already scratching their brand new, expensive couches. The cats aren't kittens either, they're both around 7-8.

I would, they would be spoiled.

Wait, what about the grocery store?

Quote:

Quote:

They're so beautiful!!

/imadumbass.

Quote:

:lol: That's my girl!

But a sad waste of Starbucks. :notvegan:

Quote:

I feel like such an idiot for how I acted >.<

Quote:

She deserved it. Really.

In the next few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

laugh.gif I'm sorry, but that is hilarious.

And even though I don't really condone such behaviour she totally deserved it. tongue3.gif

Molly seems to love the camera, if the first picture is any indication. Plus, I think Emma needs a bad influence, and I'm not there. :p

River, was this in B'ham or somewhere else?? I have to say she had it coming. I'm just sorry I wasn't there with a video camera. I'll also say I didn't know people are still wearing fur coats.:confused::mad:

NOTE TO SELF: Next time you are in B'ham, look up River and buy her a Starbucks so she has more ammo against fur wearing people.:up: Ok. Ignore this part. Carry on.

Werewolf Girl likes this.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#1423 Old 11-17-2013, 11:58 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

It was up in the Ham. Really, it was at the "largest selection of vegan and organic options North of Seattle". I feel like they should have been harsher on her >.> now when I visit my dad I have to shop at the co-op and their outrageous prices.

WHO WEARS ****ING FUR!

*sigh*

Quote:
#1424 Old 11-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:

It was up in the Ham. Really, it was at the "largest selection of vegan and organic options North of Seattle". I feel like they should have been harsher on her >.> now when I visit my dad I have to shop at the co-op and their outrageous prices.

WHO WEARS ****ING FUR!

*sigh*

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Here's a disguise for you to wear, so you can shop where you want. Good luck!

danakscully64 likes this.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
#1425 Old 11-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:

laugh.gif

Quote:
#1426 Old 11-18-2013, 12:30 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

I have to finish twelve briefs by noon tomorrow.

I hate that point when you have SOOO much to do, that you may as well not do anything.

Not that I'll do that.

But I can dream.

I DONT WANT TO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK

Quote:
#1427 Old 11-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Ah, work... hmm... I work from home now, so it's nice to not have to go out during this cold winter weather. I just signed my contract to teach classes online. It's part-time for now, but the time commitment will increase following the start of the new year. It's certainly less stressful than being a full-time elementary teacher. I'm thinking of getting another part-time job doing something online or even in person. I'd like to do more than one part-time gig. I'm also debating whether I want to begin pursuing my doctorate. Hmm... 

Aristede:book:

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#1428 Old 11-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

:lol:

#1429 Old 11-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristede View Post

Ah, work... hmm... I work from home now, so it's nice to not have to go out during this cold winter weather. I just signed my contract to teach classes online. It's part-time for now, but the time commitment will increase following the start of the new year. It's certainly less stressful than being a full-time elementary teacher. I'm thinking of getting another part-time job doing something online or even in person. I'd like to do more than one part-time gig. I'm also debating whether I want to begin pursuing my doctorate. Hmm... 

Aristede:book:

:vebo:

#1430 Old 11-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

It's actually SUNNY here today! For the first time in what feels like forever, it's gorgeous out. sunny.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#1431 Old 11-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I have to finish twelve briefs by noon tomorrow.

Aren't you glad they're briefs and not boxers?:p

#1432 Old 11-19-2013, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post

Aren't you glad they're briefs and not boxers?tongue3.gif

Zing! laugh.gif

#1433 Old 11-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Herbivorous Urchin

I might have gotten married last night. And by might have, I mean we flew to Reno and got married.
SuicideBlonde and 60225 like this.

Quote:
#1434 Old 11-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I might have gotten married last night. And by might have, I mean we flew to Reno and got married.

Congra---Wait, what??!!

#1435 Old 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Whaaaaaaat?!? Holy crap that's amazing! Congratulations! grin.gif

Was this something you were planning or was it just spur of the moment?

#1436 Old 11-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post

Congra---Wait, what??!!
We flew out last night from PDX >.<<br />
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wer Girl View Post

Whaaaaaaat?!? Holy crap that's amazing! Congratulations! grin.gif

Was this something you were planning or was it just spur of the moment?

Oh no it was spur of the moment. We... decided to do it last night and the plane to Reno was leaving in like 45min so we went with it. He was coming back from Chicago on some faculty retreat thing and my apartment is only a ten dollar cab ride from the airport.

Quote:
#1437 Old 11-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:

Did you have the buffet? How was it?

*Realizes what she's just said. Falls right over.*

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
#1438 Old 11-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Congrats!!!

#1439 Old 11-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:

Did you have the buffet? How was it?

*Realizes what she's just said. Falls right over.*
laugh.gif no we had to get back up to Portland by 9am, I had class at ten and he teaches at 11.
Quote:

Congrats!!!

Thaaaank you!!

Quote:
#1440 Old 11-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:

laugh.gif no we had to get back up to Portland by 9am, I had class at ten and he teaches at 11.

You're a surprising girl, Taylor. Congratulations!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page