Yak For Power I: The New And Improved VB Chat Thread - Page 102 - VeggieBoards

Yak For Power I: The New And Improved VB Chat Thread

Purp's Avatar Purp
12:23 AM 01-02-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
My nickname has finally catched me in a real life. During taking a photo for my ID, I've heard from the photographer: "OK, now try to look less scary". Anyone need to hire a scarecrow?

Merry Christmas for everyone.
Don't worry, @Scarecrow . That happens to me all the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Scarecrow's Avatar Scarecrow
10:02 AM 01-04-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post
Don't worry, Scarecrow. That happens to me all the time.
It won't work, someone else's misery doesn't make me happy

Quote:
Damn you @Purp , warn before you post such drastic pictures, now I will worry trice as much... Have you ever thought about plastic surgery? Usually I'm against such things, but I think in your case it can only help...
Purp's Avatar Purp
03:05 PM 01-04-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
It won't work, someone else's misery doesn't make me happy

Damn you @Purp , warn before you post such drastic pictures, now I will worry trice as much... Have you ever thought about plastic surgery? Usually I'm against such things, but I think in your case it can only help...
No, why? Oops, sorry, I did have plastic surgery. I looked like this before.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Scarecrow's Avatar Scarecrow
04:20 PM 01-05-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post
No, why?
Because I don't like fami liar faces :P If not for me, then do it for your country

Quote:
Oops, sorry, I did have plastic surgery. I looked like this before.
That's why I claim plastic surgery is pure evil, it just turns things to worse
Tom's Avatar Tom
05:43 PM 03-01-2018
WHOA. I only found out this past Christmas that the younger of my two nephews was engaged... and this past week I found out he's now married. It was a small, civil ceremony- only 4 people, including my sister and brother-in-law (but not me, obviously...).
Kenickie's Avatar Kenickie
11:20 PM 04-11-2018
so old i might as well be the crypt keeper in terms of internet life. but @otomik and i have been able to see each other recently and it’s been swell. you’re just fabulous darling. hope to see you again in another ten years.
etherea's Avatar etherea
01:19 AM 04-12-2018
I sometimes wonder if I would want to meet people that I know via websites. If the situation arose (unlikely as I only participate in 2) I would really have to give it a lot of thought. Then again I may just say "what the ****" and go for it.
Extremely pleased that it clearly worked for you Kenickie
Purp's Avatar Purp
09:50 PM 04-13-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenickie View Post
so old i might as well be the crypt keeper in terms of internet life. but @otomik and i have been able to see each other recently and it’s been swell. you’re just fabulous darling. hope to see you again in another ten years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etherea View Post
I sometimes wonder if I would want to meet people that I know via websites. If the situation arose (unlikely as I only participate in 2) I would really have to give it a lot of thought. Then again I may just say "what the ****" and go for it.
Extremely pleased that it clearly worked for you Kenickie
@Kenickie and @etherea . Long time no see for both of you.
Capstan's Avatar Capstan
02:55 PM 04-14-2018
Egad! 6-inches of new snow fell during the night. Another foot may fall between now and tomorrow. Brrrr....
Capstan's Avatar Capstan
07:07 PM 04-21-2018
watch this space for a major announcement!

Capstan's Avatar Capstan
09:16 PM 04-21-2018
Major announcement - coming soon!

Capstan's Avatar Capstan
11:10 PM 04-21-2018
This is my 10,000th post on VeggieBoards!

Happy Earth Day!

etherea's Avatar etherea
02:06 AM 04-24-2018
Congratulations! Earth day was a good day for me. Ground finally dry enough to plant some seeds!
Werewolf Girl's Avatar Werewolf Girl
10:25 PM 04-25-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

Happy Earth Day!
Congratulations! You're one of my favourite people here and I always enjoy your posts.
Capstan's Avatar Capstan
10:18 AM 04-26-2018
Thanks, @Werewolf Girl . You're one of my favorites too!

Did you hear our one-time moderator, River, had a baby, just a week ago? A little girl.
Werewolf Girl's Avatar Werewolf Girl
01:27 PM 04-29-2018
Quote:

Did you hear our one-time moderator, River, had a baby, just a week ago? A little girl.
That's so awesome!

It's crazy how time flies, I've been posting here since 2009 and so much has changed.
Capstan's Avatar Capstan
05:37 PM 04-29-2018
I thought it was pretty big news. Spring has finally sprung. It should be 70° tomorrow, although there are still a few patches of snow on the ground.
Purp's Avatar Purp
12:16 AM 05-05-2018
Quote:

Happy Earth Day!
Congratulations on post 10,000!! Way to go. I think 9,999 were helping me out when I was first trying to figure out veganism.
silva's Avatar silva
06:24 AM 05-05-2018
Quote:

You're awesome!
Good to hear about River! I miss her here!

Reply Up