What would you do if - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-03-2012, 11:57 AM

So, you answer the question of the poster above, then ask a new question...

What would you do if...

What would you do if you woke up and one of your feet was pointing backwards?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

I would probably walk really funny, then go to the hospital and point at it like "WTF?!" until someone helped me tongue3.gif

What would you do if you woke up one morning and discovered everyone else had mysteriously vanished and you were the only human left on Earth?

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#3 Old 11-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Probably have the worst panic attack of my life then if I didn't die from sheer fright I'd go out and gather up all of the animals left behind to keep me company!

What would you do if you suddenly found yourself living every day over and over like the movie Groundhog Day?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 11-03-2012, 07:12 PM

Have a lot of fun with it at first, then get really depressed that I could never move on.

What would you do if you could not get "Call Me Maybe" out of your head for the rest of your life?

#5 Old 11-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

I would go completely insane and wind up babbling in an institution somewhere. Or I'd just listen to the Star Wars theme over and over again, that seems to get any song out of your head.

What would you do if you had all the money you could ever use?

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#6 Old 11-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

I would go completely insane and wind up babbling in an institution somewhere. Or I'd just listen to the Star Wars theme over and over again, that seems to get any song out of your head.
What would you do if you had all the money you could ever use?

I would putter around all day sewing and gardening and building Adirondack chairs and going on bike rides and I wouldn't have a job and if I wanted laser eye surgery (which I do) I'd just go get it and I would go on vacations a lot more than I currently do and I'd go back to school to be a machinist and maybe clothing design school too. And I'd buy a boat. And a pony. And I'd ride my pony on my boat on the ocean. Why the hell not.

And I'd take guitar lessons, then banjo lessons, then guit-jo lessons and join an old-time string band.

What would you do if the government banned music and dancing?
#7 Old 11-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Veggie Regular

Take a protest to the streets Footloose-style.

What would you do if you discovered gnomes lived in your fridge?

#8 Old 11-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Veggie Regular

I would assume it was a big mistake...that they went in there for a snack and accidentally got locked in. They were living there because they were just trying to make the best of a bad situation. I would remove them immediately and put them in my garden.

What would you do if the man/woman/person of your dreams knocked on your door and asked you run away with him/her?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page