SFP C: Sluts In Black : ) (AKA The VB chat thread) - Page 36 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1051 Old 11-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Just trying the image uploader.

"Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1052 Old 11-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator

laugh.gif That is so weird, does she have two tails?

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#1053 Old 11-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Ah, it's not a mere cat, but a nekomata, namely a human-like cat with a bifurcated tail, although I suppose that this is a less frightening one. tongue3.gif

"Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1054 Old 11-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator

So a cat demon? Coool! This one does look like a cuter and more innocent version for sure tongue3.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#1055 Old 11-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

So a cat demon? Coool! This one does look like a cuter and more innocent version for sure tongue3.gif

Other feline demons exist as well.

Like the kitsune or the kasha.

#1056 Old 11-02-2012, 06:26 AM

Someone wake me up when November ends?

[EDIT: actually, no, I'll stay awake because otherwise I'd miss my anniversary!]

“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” 

#1057 Old 11-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Envy smitten.gif

#1058 Old 11-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Ankle Biter

What anniversary, VeggieFee?

<<<--- is confused. huh.gif

Aren't all cats demons?

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#1059 Old 11-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

No, cats are awesome.

Small dogs are evil!!

*runs*

#1060 Old 11-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

I've known some small dogs who seemed like little demons! laugh.gif

#1061 Old 11-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

Aren't all cats demons?

Cats have often been associated with Satan and other devilish constructs like witches and so forth.

Quote:

I've known some small dogs who seemed like little demons! laugh.gif

They can be pretty aggressive, but since they weigh about as much as a stick of butter, no one really cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Envy smitten.gif

blush.gif

#1062 Old 11-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator

I bought a head "massager" (more of a scratcher). It feels pretty good, but gets annoying after a minute.

#1063 Old 11-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Ankle Biter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

They can be pretty aggressive, but since they weigh about as much as a stick of butter, no one really cares.

laugh.gif

I now have a herd of butter!

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#1064 Old 11-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Ankle Biter

Freddie and Flossie got an application to be adopted together!!!

#1065 Old 11-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Yayyyyy!

#1066 Old 11-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Freddie and Flossie got an application to be adopted together!!!

Yay! That's wonderful. smiley.gif

I'm sleepy today, for some reason I was tossing and turning all night. Probably not going to get a lot done for awhile besides drink coffee and play video games.

#1067 Old 11-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Any guys here doing No Shave November/Movember?

This is for you:

#1068 Old 11-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

My boyfriend said he's going to do that, but I told him he'd be single if he did tongue3.gif

#1069 Old 11-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

My boyfriend said he's going to do that, but I told him he'd be single if he did tongue3.gif

LOL, yeah not a fan of the big shaggy beards myself. tongue3.gif

I do miss my boyfriends facial hair a little bit though, he used to keep it groomed but he had to shave it all off for work and now his face is bald. Now his stubble gives me a chin rash bigcry.gif

#1070 Old 11-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Ankle Biter

Hubster has a beard; it is nicely trimmed. I love it. smitten.gif

#1071 Old 11-03-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:

Aren't all cats demons?

Oh sorry, my 6 year anniversary with my partner

“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” 

#1072 Old 11-04-2012, 01:12 AM
Veggie Regular

Myq Kaplan was great as expected and he even managed to throw in some material highlighting vegan ethics without losing the audience. Ballsy! My omni friend laughed up a storm too. 

#1073 Old 11-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

LOL, yeah not a fan of the big shaggy beards myself. tongue3.gif
I do miss my boyfriends facial hair a little bit though, he used to keep it groomed but he had to shave it all off for work and now his face is bald. Now his stubble gives me a chin rash bigcry.gif

My bf: "Honey, I shaved yesterday. I thought to myself: So I want to celebrate Movember or get laid?" tongue3.gif

I like a little stubble, but not overgrown or even shaved. I think my bf looks best with a little facial hair.

#1074 Old 11-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Veggie Regular

I hope my bf is not thinking about the no shave thing. He keeps some, like now a soul patch, or a goatee sometimes, but a mustache is a big no.

The turtles now have a pleco and some tiny fish (maybe guppies) in their tank. We got the pleco to clean the tank and the fish for the turtles to chase around (they have not caught one yet). It is a very fun and active tank now.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#1075 Old 11-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieFee View Post

Oh sorry, my 6 year anniversary with my partner

Congrats! grin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsail View Post

Myq Kaplan was great as expected and he even managed to throw in some material highlighting vegan ethics without losing the audience. Ballsy! My omni friend laughed up a storm too. 

I'm jealous, that sounds fun. He seems like the kind of guy who can slip vegan stuff in there and still get laughs, it's all about HOW you say things.

Quote:

My bf: "Honey, I shaved yesterday. I thought to myself: So I want to celebrate Movember or get laid?" tongue3.gif

I like a little stubble, but not overgrown or even shaved. I think my bf looks best with a little facial hair.

laugh.gif He made the right choice!

I like the look of stubble, just not the feel of it. Sandpaper! It's all fun until people ask me why my face looks so blotchy. tongue3.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

I hope my bf is not thinking about the no shave thing. He keeps some, like now a soul patch, or a goatee sometimes, but a mustache is a big no.

The turtles now have a pleco and some tiny fish (maybe guppies) in their tank. We got the pleco to clean the tank and the fish for the turtles to chase around (they have not caught one yet). It is a very fun and active tank now.

Awww, that's cute. I have been thinking about getting turtles because it would be a good small pet that our cat won't be able to try to eat, plus they don't seem to mind being in tanks and there are always a lot being given away on craigslist so there are plenty of turtles in my city that need a good home. Are they easy to take care of?

#1076 Old 11-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

laugh.gif He made the right choice!
I like the look of stubble, just not the feel of it. Sandpaper! It's all fun until people ask me why my face looks so blotchy. tongue3.gif

He totally did!

Same!

#1077 Old 11-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Awww, that's cute. I have been thinking about getting turtles because it would be a good small pet that our cat won't be able to try to eat, plus they don't seem to mind being in tanks and there are always a lot being given away on craigslist so there are plenty of turtles in my city that need a good home. Are they easy to take care of?

BF does most of the work as they are at his place. They are just kind of messy and poop a lot. They are funny. One of them loves to swim backwards. They are still very tiny.

BF has been gone all day painting for his family. He will get paid so we are going to go out later and have a pitcher at the dive and watch TWD. I have nothing to do, I am so bored.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#1078 Old 11-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Ankle Biter

we took Eric shopping today for birthday and Christmas (birthday is 12/24). I talked him to looking early because stores rarely have his size closer to the holiday.

It's a little odd being married to someone who usually looks nicer than you do. He works in a dress shirt, sport coat and slacks while I work in the oldest clothes I have. blank.gif

#1079 Old 11-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

I'm in mismatched PJs right now. Oh well laugh.gif

Do you need a makeover?

#1080 Old 11-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Ankle Biter

Quote:

I'm in mismatched PJs right now. Oh well laugh.gif

Do you need a makeover?

No, not really. laugh.gif I dress pretty well when I'm not schlepping around in painted-spotted jeans or my shelter clothes. I really look forward to putting something other than an RAL t-shirt on!

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page