SFP C: Sluts In Black : ) (AKA The VB chat thread) - Page 33 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#961 Old 09-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Just got back from the Vancouver Walk For Farm Animals, it was super fun and we raised over $10K to help animals grin.gif

That is so cool! smiley.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#962 Old 09-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

Wow! Fun! Some of those old names bring back fond memories. *sniff*

I recognize a few names...others, not so much.
#963 Old 10-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Impeach the gangster

Happy Vegetarian Day!

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#964 Old 10-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Happy veggie day! A local drive thru is offering Boca burgers for $1 today!

#965 Old 10-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Happy veggie day! A local drive thru is offering Boca burgers for $1 today!

That is awesome! grin.gif

I have to spend the whole day working unfortunately, but I am going to enjoy eating a delicious veggie burger later while I watch the new episode of Dexter from last night.

Speaking of which, these Dexter cupcakes are ghastly and I want to make them for Halloween:

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#966 Old 10-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

These ones are even better! The candy glass makes it so brutal evil.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#967 Old 10-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

I saw those on FB and saved them to my phone. Might make them for my friend's Halloween party smiley.gif

#968 Old 10-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Oh my gosh, those are even MOAR AWESOME! Saving those too!

#969 Old 10-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Veggie Regular

The cupcakes look awesome!

I was shocked Sunday, my bf did perfect at the store. Then I cooked up some num fake meat pasta stuff.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#970 Old 10-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

I've been taking antibiotics for 3 days and my jaw has finally stopped swelling! pibo.gif

I'm getting a root canal on the 9th and somehow it managed to get infected before then. No idea how, I was brushing 3 times a day and flossing a lot, maybe I just poked at it too much? Anyway, I'm pretty psyched to not look all puffy on one side of my face anymore tongue3.gif

#971 Old 10-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

I hope you feel better soon! Tooth pain SUCKS. 2 months before I got my wisdom teeth out, I got an infection when I bit down on my gums in the back. It was HORRIBLE.

hug.gif

#972 Old 10-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I hope you feel better soon! Tooth pain SUCKS. 2 months before I got my wisdom teeth out, I got an infection when I bit down on my gums in the back. It was HORRIBLE.

hug.gif

Ouch! I'm actually feeling okay, it's not very swollen any more and I have pain killers. It was actually more painful before for some reason.

#973 Old 10-03-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:

hug.gif

Ooh. I feel that! I was the same. I couldn't get time off work to get them taken out so I had to wait until my placement finished to be able to go. Sucks :(

“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” 

#974 Old 10-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I've been taking antibiotics for 3 days and my jaw has finally stopped swelling! pibo.gif
I'm getting a root canal on the 9th and somehow it managed to get infected before then. No idea how, I was brushing 3 times a day and flossing a lot, maybe I just poked at it too much? Anyway, I'm pretty psyched to not look all puffy on one side of my face anymore tongue3.gif

Yikes. Good luck with the root canal. 

ETA: Maybe you were eating too much glass?

#975 Old 10-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Veggie Regular

I scored 102/100 on my first stats exam. Pretty psyched. 

#976 Old 10-04-2012, 02:00 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsail View Post

I scored 102/100 on my first stats exam. Pretty psyched. 

That's awesome, congratulations! 2 more points than perfect, not too shabby thumbsup.gif

#977 Old 10-05-2012, 03:41 AM

Writing reports all day today :( but I've done 350 words already.

And I'm going out for dinner tonight :)

“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” 

#978 Old 10-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Getting a root canal today, oh joy. tongue3.gif

#979 Old 10-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

I hope it goes well!!

#980 Old 10-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Veggie Regular

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=2258171

The first recipe I wrote.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#981 Old 10-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I hope it goes well!!

Thanks! It did go really well, it was almost pain free and honestly the best root canal I've ever had. My attitude might have had something to do with it though, I was so looking forward to getting it over with this is the first dentist visit I've ever been excited and happy about. tongue3.gif

And I can eat again without worrying! The problem was that a filling had popped out and a cavity had formed underneath, so I just had this big hole in my tooth and every time I ate anything it would get stuck in there even when I tried to eat on the other side. That's probably why it got all infected even though I was cleaning it religiously.

But oh my god, I just had some rice with cabbage and stuff and it's the first time in at least a couple months that I've been able to eat worry free. It was one of those things that I had gotten so used to I didn't even realize how much it was bothering me until it was fixed. Huge wave of relief, it's lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=2258171

The first recipe I wrote.

Yum! I love the note about adding sriracha, very important wink3.gif

#982 Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Veggie Regular

Oh my back is bugging me again. I hate my body. http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/guide/piriformis-syndrome-causes-symptoms-treatments

I think this is what is going on. My butt spasm, hurts and I get sciatic pain. I am so sick of it. I need to talk to someone about this.

Marilyn Monroe
#983 Old 10-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Oh my back is bugging me again. I hate my body. http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/guide/piriformis-syndrome-causes-symptoms-treatments
I think this is what is going on. My butt spasm, hurts and I get sciatic pain. I am so sick of it. I need to talk to someone about this.

Ouch! I hope you get some help for it. hug.gif

#984 Old 10-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

I just learned I've been pronouncing Isa Moskowitz's first name wrong all this time, she just posted about it on Facebook because everyone gets it wrong. It's EEEsa like Lisa, not Eyesa.

#985 Old 10-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I just learned I've been pronouncing Isa Moskowitz's first name wrong all this time, she just posted about it on Facebook because everyone gets it wrong. It's EEEsa like Lisa, not Eyesa.

I never knew how to say it, I knew it was one of the two. I would usually say Eye-sa.

#986 Old 10-09-2012, 07:48 AM

Freaking out over how much work I have to do for tomorrow and thursday. In fact freaking out over how much work I have to do until December!

HELPPPPP!?

#987 Old 10-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieFee View Post

Freaking out over how much work I have to do for tomorrow and thursday. In fact freaking out over how much work I have to do until December!

HELPPPPP!?

Yikes, that sounds stressful. Just take deep breaths and try to only focus on one thing at a time, that's the only way I ever manage when I have a bunch to do.

I'm working right now but being slow about it because my wrist is a little achey, I need to get one of those brace things.

#988 Old 10-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Another night of pain and pinched nerves. I am going to the doctor tomorrow. I hope she can figure it out and it stays with my insurance coverage. I would love some relif. I only have a few ideas what it could be, but who knows. I fractured my sacrum when I was about 19 in a car accident and it could be scar tissue being irritated, or that my hip muscles are too tight, or something to do with my menstrual cycle because it acts up when I pms, or a combo of all of that.

Marilyn Monroe
#989 Old 10-10-2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieFee View Post

HELPPPPP!?

Yikes, that sounds stressful. Just take deep breaths and try to only focus on one thing at a time, that's the only way I ever manage when I have a bunch to do.

I'm working right now but being slow about it because my wrist is a little achey, I need to get one of those brace things.

I got through it :) - infact I have too many words for the draft report due today, but that's good because it means I worked super hard yesterday. ANNDDDD I got everything sorted for the work due on thursday too :D

I just had the help of some retro music and snacks YUM

#990 Old 10-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Another night of pain and pinched nerves. I am going to the doctor tomorrow. I hope she can figure it out and it stays with my insurance coverage. I would love some relif. I only have a few ideas what it could be, but who knows. I fractured my sacrum when I was about 19 in a car accident and it could be scar tissue being irritated, or that my hip muscles are too tight, or something to do with my menstrual cycle because it acts up when I pms, or a combo of all of that.

Awww, I hope the doctor is able to figure out how to help.

I just got paid so I'm celebrating with vegan Indian food! Vegetable curry with pulao rice, garlic naan, and vegetable pakoras drool.gif

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page