SFP C: Sluts In Black : ) (AKA The VB chat thread) - Page 31 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#901 Old 09-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Tom
Veggie Regular

Okay- this is cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7Z8ag4oSY&feature=g-logo-xit

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#902 Old 09-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

laugh.gif Stuff like that always makes me giggle.

I'm a fan of this one too:

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#903 Old 09-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Also, totally random but this was in the related videos and it made my boyfriend and I laugh pretty hard:

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#904 Old 09-22-2012, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

I want a rat or cat. I'm going to Petsmart again today. I fell in love with this cat:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23492915

#905 Old 09-22-2012, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

I want a rat or cat. I'm going to Petsmart again today. I fell in love with this cat:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23492915

Dino is an awesome name! Adopt him NOW! grin.gif

#906 Old 09-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Dino is an awesome name! Adopt him NOW! grin.gif

He was LOVING my pets. The thing is, isn't it better to adopt the less adoptable like black, older cats? I'm sure Dino will find a home fast, he was SO affectionate. Also, I have a dog door, should I really be getting a cat with it?

#907 Old 09-22-2012, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

So I ordered something from Target last weekend. When I got home from work, I realized I hadn't received my package. I checked the delivery tracker and it said "Delivered. Patio." The driver had thrown the package into my patio. I thought that was pretty cool, except he's lucky I didn't have a destructive dog tongue3.gif

#908 Old 09-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

He was LOVING my pets. The thing is, isn't it better to adopt the less adoptable like black, older cats? I'm sure Dino will find a home fast, he was SO affectionate. Also, I have a dog door, should I really be getting a cat with it?

Hmm, yeah if you want to get a less adoptable animal instead that would be a nice thing to do. I'm sure a cat could learn to use a dog door tongue3.gif
Quote:

So I ordered something from Target last weekend. When I got home from work, I realized I hadn't received my package. I checked the delivery tracker and it said "Delivered. Patio." The driver had thrown the package into my patio. I thought that was pretty cool, except he's lucky I didn't have a destructive dog tongue3.gif

Hahaha, no kidding! That could have turned out ugly.

#909 Old 09-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

I'm drinking coffee with this Mimicreme almond cashew hazelnut amaretto stuff, it's pretty amazing lick.gif

#910 Old 09-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Hmm, yeah if you want to get a less adoptable animal instead that would be a nice thing to do. I'm sure a cat could learn to use a dog door tongue3.gif
Hahaha, no kidding! That could have turned out ugly.

Since I live in an apartment, I don't know if it's a good idea to have a dog door with a cat. I don't want to worry about my cat getting out and going missing. Or worse, being eaten by coyotes (I live near fields).

I would have posted an example of a destructive dog vs a delivery, but the site that has the article was hacked and is temporarily down. A delivery guy did the same thing, the package and its contents were destroyed. It was actually pretty funny, the dog is happy in the photos.

Quote:

I'm drinking coffee with this Mimicreme almond cashew hazelnut amaretto stuff, it's pretty amazing lick.gif

I don't know what that is, but it sounds interesting!

#911 Old 09-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Since I live in an apartment, I don't know if it's a good idea to have a dog door with a cat. I don't want to worry about my cat getting out and going missing. Or worse, being eaten by coyotes (I live near fields).

I would have posted an example of a destructive dog vs a delivery, but the site that has the article was hacked and is temporarily down. A delivery guy did the same thing, the package and its contents were destroyed. It was actually pretty funny, the dog is happy in the photos.

I don't know what that is, but it sounds interesting!

Behold!

And yeah, if you live in an unsafe area it's probably best to board that door up if you're getting a kitty. I know we have a lot of coyotes in my area and no fence or anything so it's inside for Moe unless he's on a leash.

#912 Old 09-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Tom
Veggie Regular

Werewolf Girl, that death metal rooster video was hysterical... and so was the death metal dog video that came up after it!

Quote:

Cats can be escape artists for sure. Can you put a little bolt or something on the dog door to keep it shut?

My cat Riley once slipped out one night without my knowing it. Fortunately he was at my front door the next morning, but consider this: I have a sort of vestibule in my house. So there's the main outer doors- the door and the screen door- and also the inner door that opens into the house, almost like a sort of airlock. Riley was always a quiet cat but I still have no clue how he slipped out! Surely I would have felt him go by my feet, even in the dark?....this vestibule just ain't that big!!!!

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.
#913 Old 09-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

I'm off! Science World then shopping with the boyfriend, then back home, then off to an open mic at The Wired Monk to watch boyfriend and other friends play awesome music! pibo.gif

#914 Old 09-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah, I don't think a cat is right for me. I'll just stick to my small critters.

I got a rat! I might go back today and get another one too. I'm worried about introducing them though.

#915 Old 09-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Veggie Regular

Just slept for 16 and a half hours. What the hell. 

#916 Old 09-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsail View Post

Just slept for 16 and a half hours. What the hell. 

You must have partied HARD last night tongue3.gif

#917 Old 09-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Veggie Regular

Sadly not. I just watched a few episodes of Breaking Bad. I guess I must have been undersleeping all week. 

#918 Old 09-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Super Moderator

Wow, that's impressive!

Just got back from Science World, and we decided to be lazy and not go to the open mic this week. Science World was fun though! There was a T-Rex skeleton and a bunch of neat interactive exhibits and we saw this Hubble documentary at the Omnimax. Good day.

Now I'm just going to settle in, make a smoothie, and watch The Fifth Element or something.

#919 Old 09-23-2012, 02:03 AM
Super Moderator

My lovely ratters

#920 Old 09-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

So cute! Are they getting along well?

#921 Old 09-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

They are. They kinda ignore each other and just pretend the other isn't there, sometimes walking over each other laugh.gif I'm sure they'll bond quick.

#922 Old 09-24-2012, 05:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Happy ratties!

I am full of stew. I have been making a stew a week.It is filling and cheap. I have even lost a few lbs.

I wish I understood math better. It just makes no sense to me. I very much hope to pass the college algebra.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#923 Old 09-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

I just e-mailed Shoes for Crews (work shoes) and told them that their vegan selection is ugly and they should offer more variety.

#924 Old 09-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

Happy ratties!

I am full of stew. I have been making a stew a week.It is filling and cheap. I have even lost a few lbs.

I wish I understood math better. It just makes no sense to me. I very much hope to pass the college algebra.

Yum, stew!!

I wish you lived closer, I'd show you my tricks for math. I LOVE math, I think it's because of the way my brain processes it.

#925 Old 09-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Veggie Regular

I know, yo. I so just need to pass this class. I am scared it will drop my GPA. I have a 3.6 currently and I want to keep it up for scholarships. I think after class tomorrow I will go to the finical aid office and get information about them.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#926 Old 09-25-2012, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

Happy ratties!

Ooh, is there a recipe or do you just throw lots of things together?

“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” 

#927 Old 09-25-2012, 05:00 AM

And I just submitted my dissertation proposal :D

“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” 

#928 Old 09-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieFee View Post

Yay smiley.gif

#929 Old 09-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

And I just submitted my dissertation proposal grin.gif

Congrats! grin.gif

I'm watching my cat stalk a bug, his ability to catch and eat crane flies is both disgusting and impressive laugh.gif

#930 Old 09-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Good luck!

The sister I live with is going through the dissertation part of her phd. I know she is stressed.

I need nap time, then homework time.

Marilyn Monroe
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page