SFP C: Sluts In Black : ) (AKA The VB chat thread) - Page 15 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#421 Old 06-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

Why thank you, Sneaky pimp.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#422 Old 06-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Veggie Regular

My beardies keep fighting.  From what I've read, its a harmless scuffle, because they're both male, for a dominant position.  The silly thing is that the handicapped one keeps winning. laugh.gif

#423 Old 07-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes View Post

My beardies keep fighting.  From what I've read, its a harmless scuffle, because they're both male, for a dominant position.  The silly thing is that the handicapped one keeps winning. laugh.gif

What is his disability?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#424 Old 07-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyeeqen View Post

What is his disability?

He's missing his right front leg.

#425 Old 07-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Ankle Biter

I've fostered 2 three-legged dogs. Neither knew he was disabled in any way. It was pretty cool.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#426 Old 07-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Yah, he doesn't seem to notice most of the time.  Sometimes he thinks he's digging in his sand but he''s really just wiggling his stump tongue3.gif But he keeps on doing it.

#427 Old 07-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

laugh.gif Good for him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

I've fostered 2 three-legged dogs. Neither knew he was disabled in any way. It was pretty cool.

Aww, that's awesome smitten.gif

I'm having a rather lazy day, I was super busy yesterday. I'm currently eating a banana and watching Kids in the Hall, after boyfriend leaves for work I'm going to kill some zombies in Dead Rising 2 evil.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#428 Old 07-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Ankle Biter

We saw Moonbeam Kingdom this afternoon. It was very cute, and quite quirky. Kelly loved it. Then we came home and made pina coladas. Yum! pibo.gif

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#429 Old 07-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Oooh, I've been wanting to see that one, I'm a big Wes Anderson fan and I've heard this is the most Wes Andersony of all his films.

It's Canada Day today and that means fireworks downtown, I'm totally not going though, way too many crowds of drunk people for my taste. I like fireworks sometimes but we have some later in the summer too, I can miss these in favour of some peace and quiet.

#430 Old 07-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Ankle Biter

Meant Moonrise Kingdom.

Yes, fireworks Wednesday for us here. Reuben will be terrified. We have them right over the lake where I live, so there's no getting away from them. sad.gif

#431 Old 07-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

He's missing his right front leg.

Hopefully he started as a south-paw.
#432 Old 07-02-2012, 06:26 AM
Ankle Biter

Good morning! I'm driving 3 hours west to Fincastle, VA to take Kelly to camp today. It will be nice to be in the mountains - and even nicer to come home to 10 days of parental freedom! wink3.gif

#433 Old 07-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Good morning! I'm driving 3 hours west to Fincastle, VA to take Kelly to camp today. It will be nice to be in the mountains - and even nicer to come home to 10 days of parental freedom! wink3.gif

So that's what they're calling it these days? smiley.gif
#434 Old 07-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Ankle Biter

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovessnow View Post

So that's what they're calling it these days? smiley.gif

Yes, in public. (In private it's just sloshed debauchery! tongue3.gif)

#435 Old 07-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Veggie Regular

Sooo guess what? My sister and mom got hooked on almond milk! Now my mom is no longer buying cows milk. Thanks to me wanting to try it lol, i'm currently using soy milk in case almond milk is what messed me up, haven't been able to do a test, i hope i was just having a few bad digestive days, because i like almond milk a ton more, and now we'll always have it lol.

#436 Old 07-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixJ18 View Post

Sooo guess what? My sister and mom got hooked on almond milk! Now my mom is no longer buying cows milk. Thanks to me wanting to try it lol, i'm currently using soy milk in case almond milk is what messed me up, haven't been able to do a test, i hope i was just having a few bad digestive days, because i like almond milk a ton more, and now we'll always have it lol.

That's so awesome! Congratulations, yay for you and yay for the cows rockon.gif

#437 Old 07-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Veggie Regular

That's great news, Alix!
#438 Old 07-04-2012, 06:01 AM
Veggie Regular

So glad it's a holiday here and no work! No festivities planned...hoping to lounge around a bit and maybe get outside and clean up the flower bed. It's a disgraceful mess...looks like a jungle out there, although I have to say, the birds who are inhabiting my little birdhouse are loving it! The house is practically buried in the overgrown butterfly bush so it's provides lots of shelter and I think the birds like that. smiley.gif
#439 Old 07-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Vegetarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixJ18 View Post

Who doesn't like almond milk? Seriously.

#440 Old 07-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

I want to go somewhere but I don't have money for anything fun bigcry.gif

Time for a nice relaxing walk around the city I guess.

#441 Old 07-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratus View Post

Who doesn't like almond milk? Seriously.

I dislike it.  In my coffee.

It's good for everything else tongue3.gif

#442 Old 07-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Next time I have a party I'm making citrus fish, the only kind of fish I ever want to eat tongue3.gif

#443 Old 07-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Veggie Regular

Cute!

I hate feeling stuck like I do right now. Mom's ca is in the shop and Joe is at work. It is quite a walk to get to a bus stop from here. I should do math but my notebook is in his car.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#444 Old 07-12-2012, 05:04 AM
Veggie Regular

Citrus fish are adorable!

I'm tired and it's now officially the weekend for me (no class on Fridays), so I think I will take a nap. Small luxuries...

#445 Old 07-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

Citrus fish are adorable!

I'm tired and it's now officially the weekend for me (no class on Fridays), so I think I will take a nap. Small luxuries...

Mmm, a nap sounds nice right now. I'll just have to settle for coffee, woke up way too early.

#446 Old 07-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Ankle Biter

My 12 days of offspring-free vacation comes to an end tomorrow when I go pick up Kelly from camp.

#447 Old 07-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

My 12 days of offspring-free vacation comes to an end tomorrow when I go pick up Kelly from camp.

Awww, well I hope it was relaxing while it lasted tongue3.gif

I'm feeling a bit more awake after coffee, time to give this house a serious cleaning. It's a never ending battle brood.gif

#448 Old 07-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Ankle Biter

I devoured a book in the last 24 hours. "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn. It was soooooo good!

#449 Old 07-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Happy Friday the 13th! grin.gif

#450 Old 07-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Ankle Biter

Ugh. Road trip day. 7 hours of driving. brood.gif

It was made much more bearable with beautiful scenery and a great audio book.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page