SFP C: Sluts In Black : ) (AKA The VB chat thread) - Page 13 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#361 Old 06-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Beginner

taking a quick break or two from work....what's going on?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 Old 06-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Hey! I'm sleepy and I'm probably going to take a nap later, I made the mistake of watching this really creepy Slenderman youtube series called Marble Hornets and then it was too scary to sleep without my boyfriend and he didn't come to bed until well after 4am. Curse you, Slenderman, and your creepy spindly arms!

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#363 Old 06-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Veggie Regular

This is so cool...

Have to wear headphones for it to work.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#364 Old 06-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Veggie Regular

Avoiding homework. I need to do it but really do not want to.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#365 Old 06-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Veggie Regular

I finally got to apply for my government student loan!  I'm so nervous to know if I get it blank.gif  But I'm pretty sure I will so I'm more excited than anything.

#366 Old 06-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Conway View Post

hello, hello, hello....miss me?

Whoa...there's a blast from the past! smiley.gifhi.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Hey! I'm sleepy and I'm probably going to take a nap later, I made the mistake of watching this really creepy Slenderman youtube series called Marble Hornets and then it was too scary to sleep without my boyfriend and he didn't come to bed until well after 4am. Curse you, Slenderman, and your creepy spindly arms!

I can't watch anything scary past noon, otherwise it will interfere with my sleep/going to bed at night, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

Avoiding homework. I need to do it but really do not want to.

Do you your homework, Missy!! (said in my sternest mom voice).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes View Post

I finally got to apply for my government student loan!  I'm so nervous to know if I get it blank.gif   But I'm pretty sure I will so I'm more excited than anything.

That is exciting...hope you get it! smiley.gif
#367 Old 06-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Tom
Veggie Regular

I remember your name, Michael Conway. Welcome back!

Hiya, Misssnowluvah! (can never remember how many S's to put in your nickname...)

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.
#368 Old 06-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Hiya, Misssnowluvah! (can never remember how many S's to put in your nickname...)

Ha ha...that makes two of us! Looks about right, though. I think Jenna came up with that one...I like it!
#369 Old 06-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

I can't decide what to make for dinner. I would love to make avocado basil pasta but I have to buy the ingredients and they pretty much never have ripe avocados at my store. Blast! Maybe with a white bean sauce? I don't know, I'm hungry now and food is all the way over there sad.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#370 Old 06-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Arrrg! Me mateys.

Quote:

I can't decide what to make for dinner. I would love to make avocado basil pasta but I have to buy the ingredients and they pretty much never have ripe avocados at my store. Blast! Maybe with a white bean sauce? I don't know, I'm hungry now and food is all the way over there sad.gif

NSFW language (it's the f word) but this should help tongue3.gif: http://goo.gl/AO0aH

korrakorrakorrakorrakorra
#371 Old 06-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

NSFW language (it's the f word) but this should help tongue3.gif: http://goo.gl/AO0aH

I love that site! laugh.gif

#372 Old 06-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Oh no! I think i might be intolerant to the almond milk i just came to love! sad.gif the past two nights i had a cup before bed, and the next day my digestive system was screwed up, and thinking back i might have had the almond milk around the same time i tried that amys veggie burger, so it might be the milk to blame instead. I don't want to give it up so i'm going to have to test it in a few days, which will suck if i have to go through more pain, hope my body is just suddenly being wonky from hormones cuz i don't want to give up almond milk.

#373 Old 06-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixJ18 View Post

Oh no! I think i might be intolerant to the almond milk i just came to love! sad.gif the past two nights i had a cup before bed, and the next day my digestive system was screwed up, and thinking back i might have had the almond milk around the same time i tried that amys veggie burger, so it might be the milk to blame instead. I don't want to give it up so i'm going to have to test it in a few days, which will suck if i have to go through more pain, hope my body is just suddenly being wonky from hormones cuz i don't want to give up almond milk.

Oh no, that sucks! Hopefully it's not the almond milk, that stuff is so good.

This is how my cat has been acting today:

#374 Old 06-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

This is how my cat has been acting today:

New kitty has been doing the same thing! I haven't had a decent night's sleep since I brought him home almost two weeks ago.
#375 Old 06-21-2012, 05:30 AM
Veggie Regular

HeeeHeee! Kittens! I miss them.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#376 Old 06-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovessnow View Post

New kitty has been doing the same thing! I haven't had a decent night's sleep since I brought him home almost two weeks ago.

Aww, it's annoying when it's happening but then when they grow out of it you miss it tongue3.gif

#377 Old 06-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm pretty disturbed at learning that it seems the majority of women want an epidural, will not breastfeed, and will circumcise if they are having a boy, i wish the smarter better people out there were having kids instead. This is why you all need to have babies! To counter act the morons! lol

#378 Old 06-21-2012, 06:44 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I'm pretty disturbed at learning that it seems the majority of women want an epidural, will not breastfeed, and will circumcise if they are having a boy, i wish the smarter better people out there were having kids instead. This is why you all need to have babies! To counter act the morons! lol

Too much pressure!
#379 Old 06-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Aww, it's annoying when it's happening but then when they grow out of it you miss it tongue3.gif

I don't think I believe you, lol. smiley.gif
#380 Old 06-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Opinions? So i need new tops, was hoping i wouldn't but mine are getting too small, if i'm buying non maternity wear i assume i should be buying a large right? I'm buying online lol i hate shopping and trying on stuff never actually helped me i often hated it later anyway, and i'm getting simple stuff like cheap tank tops. Is large even big enough? lol this sucks any of you have an opinion on forever 21 clothes?

#381 Old 06-22-2012, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Opinions? So i need new tops, was hoping i wouldn't but mine are getting too small, if i'm buying non maternity wear i assume i should be buying a large right? I'm buying online lol i hate shopping and trying on stuff never actually helped me i often hated it later anyway, and i'm getting simple stuff like cheap tank tops. Is large even big enough? lol this sucks any of you have an opinion on forever 21 clothes?

I've never been pregnant so I can't help much. I'd probably just end up lounging around in XL t-shirts and sweatpants tongue3.gif

I do know that Forever 21 sizes tend to run small, if that helps at all.

#382 Old 06-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:

Forever 21 clothes are cute, stylish, but don't last, according to my daughter. For your clothes, what about consignment? Are there any good places near you? Its not so much like shopping, and you can even find barely worn maternity jeans, etc. And big shirts, lol. Since your proportions are going to be big- bellied, regular cut shirts may fit tight there and loose everywhere else. You will not believe how ridiculous your stomach will get, lol. I loved wearing billowy sundresses when I was pregnant through the hot summer. Otherwise known as mumu tents, as I gained a lot of weight pregnant. blush.gif And then lost it without really doing anything except breastfeed and walk, don't let me freak pregnant woman out about weight gain!!
#383 Old 06-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Ankle Biter

AlixJ -  You're going to need to try on clothes, I'm afraid.  And you're going to get a whole lot bigger!  I think consignment would be a great option.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#384 Old 06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

#385 Old 06-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Ankle Biter

Venus!

I took my first Zoomba class this morning.  It was fun!

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#386 Old 06-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

Venus!

I took my first Zoomba class this morning.  It was fun!

It sounds fun!

This is way too cute for me:

#387 Old 06-22-2012, 07:09 PM
Ankle Biter

^^^ that is cute.

Tomorrow is the Richmond Vegetarian Festival - it's 10th anniversary (yay!).  Our local animal rights group is having an information table at the festival.  I am taking our tent, a table, a big box of leaflets and stickers, a sign, three chairs, and a cooler of water and oatmeal cookies for our volunteers.  Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be clear, however tonight it is storming.  And that means that Eric's flight out of NYC may not get to leave tonight - the passengers have been put on and off the plane since 3:15 this afternoon, they are now sitting in the plane at the gate.

If he doesn't come home tonight, I will have nothing but my mini to drive in the morning.  There is no way I'm going to fit all of the stuff I need for the festival in my mini!!!  bigcry.gif That plane has to take off tonight!  

#388 Old 06-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Why is it raining so much? I want summer to finally start here, we've had a few days of nice weather and a lot of crap bigcry.gif

#389 Old 06-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:

Why is it raining so much? I want summer to finally start here, we've had a few days of nice weather and a lot of crap bigcry.gif
We are getting so much rain the past few days, I feel like a moat surrounds my house. It is a tropical storm that has stalled over my area, dropping so much rain. And a couple of spawned tornadoes.

And this is just the start of hurricane season. beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif
#390 Old 06-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post

We are getting so much rain the past few days, I feel like a moat surrounds my house. It is a tropical storm that has stalled over my area, dropping so much rain. And a couple of spawned tornadoes.
And this is just the start of hurricane season. beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

At least we're not the only ones, it's been pouring for what feels like forever. I want to go out and play bigcry.gif

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page