I have miraculously avoided all of these, but these would be pretty bad.
1. I have reservations at Texas Roadhouse. (A. I'm a vegetarian, B. Texas Roadhouse fails miserably at accommodating me, and C. the Texas Roadhouses around here don't take reservations.)
2. We're going to skip all this talking bull**** and just **** in the backseat. No, you don't have a choice.
3. You're OK looking, but it's alright. Nothing a little plastic surgery wouldn't fix.
4. Oh, my parents are taking us out to eat. I don't do anything without their say-so.
5. I understand women perfectly well. Now get on your knees, *****.
Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.