1. I'm SO righthanded, I often turn on the directional on in my car by reaching through the steering wheel with my right hand, rather than using my left hand which is right there already.
2. I've been proposed to three times.*
3. I've only ever owned one bumper sticker in my whole life. It said "Eight Inch Fury."
4. When I'd get lollipops at the bank, I was ONLY happy if it was a messed up lollipop that had more than one color in it. That's right - I only liked the mistakes. I thought they were prettier.
5. To this day, I still hesitate when asked what my father's middle name is. He used to alter it as a joke when speaking about it, and I can never remember which version is real.
6. When I came out of surgery when I was 8, my parents fondly recall that the first thing they saw was me waving to them from the hospital bed. They both mention how encouraging it was to see that, despite the anesthesia, the oxygen mask, my heavily bandaged neck, and the pain, I was still
happy to see them and how good it made them feel to see me waving. The truth is, and I've never told them this, I wasn't waving to them. I was really raising my hand to stare at the IV tubes coming out of it. That interested me, not my parents being there.
7. I really hate bowling. I will watch if I have to, but if you try to get me to participate, I will poke your eyes out with rusty forks.
8. I have eight piercings. I want more, but I feel like I should be an adult now and knock it off.
9. For a long stretch of time, I wanted to have a kid and name him D’Artagnan. Thank goodness I've decided against having children because that's not a name - it's a punishment.
10. For some reason, and I have NO idea why, about half the time I say "salsa" out loud, I purposely alter it to be "slatsa."EDIT
so people realize that, while I absolutely AM insane, I am not insane enough to regularly lead men on to the point where they feel we should get married: Twice I was stopped in the street by men I didn't know.
Once, well, we were young and he was drunk and it seemed like a natural stopping point for a destructive relationship.