Vegetarian diets are not more expensive than other diets.
The essential trick:
* The more food preparation you do yourself, the more money you will save.
* The more you eat out and the more prepared convenience foods you buy the more you will spend.
To save money on produce:
* Buy seasonal produce
* Buy frozen, unprepared produce
* Buy produce from Asian stores and other "ethnic markets", they are often priced lower there
* Google on how to make a vegetable wash to remove pesticides when buying non-organic produce.
My Blog: beforewisdom.com
Last edited by beforewisdom; 07-25-2020 at 09:21 AM.