Drawing of an animal - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-27-2007, 12:15 PM

i know it might look like a children's drawing but that's how i work

i think im gonna send it to peta/gaia(belgian) because i used some of their quotes/pictures

-LISE.

*the title should be "animaldrawing"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Vegan Police Officer

Now THAT is cool!!!

I'd love to use it at AR info stands. Can I?
#3 Old 08-27-2007, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post

Now THAT is cool!!!

I'd love to use it at AR info stands. Can I?

what's an AR info stand?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 08-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Veggie Regular

I like it. Good work.
#5 Old 08-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Vegan Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by liseveggie View Post

what's an AR info stand?

Animal Rights public stall/table thingy in towns.
#6 Old 08-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Veggie Regular

woah I like it. I saw a similar style of design on a t-shirt lately but I think thi one is cooler
#7 Old 08-27-2007, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post

Animal Rights public stall/table thingy in towns.

ohyes you can use it!

if you want i can send you the original size but i don't know how..

there are some dutch words on it , though

thanks isowish

i didn't think a lot of people were gonna like it
#8 Old 08-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Veggie Regular

I wouldn't say its a childrens drawing except maybe 5% of it, but thats cool, it all adds to its authentiicity, uniqueness. expressiveness.

Maybe the way its crafted has a hint of similar way of doing things as kids might get told to do on one level, or which they do by their playful nature or instinct, that being mostly randomness....but randomness is deceptively good here as you have enscapsulated a heck of lot to tell the reality message and at the same have made it appealing. which works overall, not childish not at all in essense or in finished product....

Its only colorfulness (and perhaps the crayon) which to some people might give that impression, but even for idiots, they can see you've put some maturity into it as well as fun *or creative enjoyment*.... So well done, I really like it, and remember color is not indicative of childishness here because you have tastefully layered, played around a bit, and arranged (with some thought in other words) but without being too finnicky (or 'goche' or whatever) about it which results in your good outcome....Balance right on!!!.... You did well.

And at the end of the day, who says adults can't emulate/regress back (and forward) to the visions as would be seen by a child-like perception which actually go a long way in gaining adult attonement thru the dexterity of being able to switch or be as one thru both young and adult appreciation, the appreciation of the immaturity in all of us that is humility to us all and acceptance (or consideration) of what may confront our notion, and which just as importantly provides challenge enough to make us grow and make us think about what prejudice which age can otherwise inflict on us without the skills I loosely describe.

Simply equate this brand of intergalactic/earth intelligence to things like we are probably one of youngest stars in the universe. It is similar in relation to human beings and child-like perception being born. Adults constantly must live up to this or that, its nonsense in terms of recognizing we all are in our infancy in terms of the universe around us, and the small amount of time we exist to witness it. So perhaps its best we don't get adulterated by mindsets which constrain us making us feel like we are in a creative strait jacket.

Just a case in point... Don't think I am being anything too personal.... I went beyond the necessary above I know but if you can dig what I'm saying and use it anyway, then great, which is basicly keep on doing great art in this case!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page