VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Hobbies, Arts, and Crafts (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/56-hobbies-arts-crafts/)
-   -   VeganCraft - Minecraft Server (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/56-hobbies-arts-crafts/205473-vegancraft-minecraft-server.html)

LukeD1uk 03-15-2016 05:29 AM

VeganCraft - Minecraft Server
 
About VeganCraft:
VeganCraft is a Semi-Vanilla Survival server created by Vegans for Vegans. Our capacity is 25 slots. We're running Minecraft 1.9 with a fresh map and have installed Spigot to run a few plugins. The plugins allow players to use commands such as /sethome, /spawn and /back to return to the previous location. You can also use /tpa playername to teleport to a player and use /lock to lock chests. We are open to the addition of Vegan mods or plugins as they become available. As of now, none are compatible with the latest version of Minecraft. You may also wish checkout our sub reddit at /r/VeganCraft

Server Rules:
General: The following is not permitted on our server
  • Griefing
  • Spamming
  • Offensive language
  • Harassment
  • Mods/Hacks


Building: The spawn area is protected with WorldGuard. Plots around the spawn will be made available to experienced builders. Anyone can build away from the spawn area. But be mindful of others and ask permission to build close to their homes or structures. Areas can be protected upon request.


Animals: We ask that you treat the animals in the game with respect and kindness. We do not permit factory farms, meat grinders, keeping animals in small confined spaces, breeding them excessively or willfully killing passive mobs. We created VeganCraft to avoid a carnist / animal exploitative play style.
Players are permitted to keep animal companions if they wish.


Server Address: vegancraft.mcpro.co


You can apply to our whitelist by filling out the application in a comment below or in a PM.



Whitelist Application:
  • Minecraft Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
  • Age:
  • Location:
  • How long have you been Vegan?:


Thank you :D

itsellinor 04-15-2016 04:11 PM

  • Minecraft Username:itsellinor
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years, maybe more
  • Age: 15
  • Location: Australia
  • How long have you been Vegan?: 2 months

LukeD1uk 04-17-2016 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsellinor (Post 3950073)
  • Minecraft Username:itsellinor
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years, maybe more
  • Age: 15
  • Location: Australia
  • How long have you been Vegan?: 2 months

Added, Welcome.

Saphir 05-10-2016 12:32 PM

Can I join VeganCraft please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeD1uk (Post 3934401)
About VeganCraft:
VeganCraft is a Semi-Vanilla Survival server created by Vegans for Vegans. Our capacity is 25 slots. We're running Minecraft 1.9 with a fresh map and have installed Spigot to run a few plugins. The plugins allow players to use commands such as /sethome, /spawn and /back to return to the previous location. You can also use /tpa playername to teleport to a player and use /lock to lock chests. We are open to the addition of Vegan mods or plugins as they become available. As of now, none are compatible with the latest version of Minecraft. You may also wish checkout our sub reddit at /r/VeganCraft

Server Rules:
General: The following is not permitted on our server
  • Griefing
  • Spamming
  • Offensive language
  • Harassment
  • Mods/Hacks


Building: The spawn area is protected with WorldGuard. Plots around the spawn will be made available to experienced builders. Anyone can build away from the spawn area. But be mindful of others and ask permission to build close to their homes or structures. Areas can be protected upon request.


Animals: We ask that you treat the animals in the game with respect and kindness. We do not permit factory farms, meat grinders, keeping animals in small confined spaces, breeding them excessively or willfully killing passive mobs. We created VeganCraft to avoid a carnist / animal exploitative play style.
Players are permitted to keep animal companions if they wish.


Server Address: vegancraft.mcpro.co


You can apply to our whitelist by filling out the application in a comment below or in a PM.



Whitelist Application:
  • Minecraft Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
  • Age:
  • Location:
  • How long have you been Vegan?:


Thank you :D

username: Saphir

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years

Age:17

location USA

How long have you been vegan: 4 months

ElaineV 05-12-2016 11:15 AM

This is awesome :)
I am interested but I've never played a multi-player game. I have played Minecraft alone

LukeD1uk 05-13-2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saphir (Post 3964577)
username: Saphir

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years

Age:17

location USA

How long have you been vegan: 4 months


Added Welcome :D

LukeD1uk 05-13-2016 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElaineV (Post 3965713)
This is awesome :)
I am interested but I've never played a multi-player game. I have played Minecraft alone


Hey, come give it a go! :D

Whats your username? I will add you and you can come say hi! :D

Beancounter 05-13-2016 01:57 PM

Is this your thread on Minecraft forums?
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...ou-complete-it

As I stated on the forum - Regarding your rule #2 that allows players to use animal parts -

Just so you know - vegans don't use animal products "supplies" as you called it.

LukeD1uk 05-13-2016 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beancounter (Post 3966681)
Is this your thread on Minecraft forums?
As I stated on the forum - Regarding your rule #2 that allows players to use animal parts -

Just so you know - vegans don't use animal products "supplies" as you called it.


Nope nothing to do with me

Aucaro 08-01-2016 07:40 AM

VeganCraft
 
Username:Aucaro
Age:15
Played Minecraft:3+ years
Vegetarian:2 years

LukeD1uk 08-08-2016 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aucaro (Post 4002025)
Username:Aucaro
Age:15
Played Minecraft:3+ years
Vegetarian:2 years

Added, Welcome :D

LukeD1uk 08-14-2016 04:59 PM

VeganCraft: Minecraft For Vegans
 
We have a new server host and updated our server with some new features. Here is an updated version about us:


About VeganCraft:

VeganCraft is a Vegan gaming community. We run a dedicated Vegan Minecraft Survival server. The plugins we use give players access to a dynamic map as well as commands to teleport and a command to secure chests and doors. We also have an Economy plugin that allows players to buy and sell items (notably cruelty-free items that would otherwise require killing animals) and earn Minecraft currency in game.

Server Rules:

General: The following is not permitted on our server

  • Griefing
  • Harassment
  • Excessive profanity
  • Being intentionally offensive
  • Animal Exploitation

Building: The spawn area is protected with WorldGuard. Anyone can build away from the spawn area. But be mindful of others and ask permission to build close to homes or structures. Areas can be protected upon request.

Animals: We treat the animals in the game with kindness. We do not permit factory farms, meat grinders, keeping animals in small confined spaces, breeding them excessively or willfully killing passive mobs. We created VeganCraft to avoid an animal exploitative play style.
Players are permitted to keep animal companions if they wish.

Server Address: vegancraft.mcserver.ws:26003

We currently have 30+ Vegan players on our Whitelist. You can apply by filling out our application in a PM or comment below.

Whitelist Application:

  • Minecraft Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
  • Age:
  • Location:
  • How long have you been Vegan?:

You can find out us on Reddit at: https://www.reddit.com/r/VeganCraft/

omen97 05-16-2017 10:02 AM

joining server
 
Minecraft Username: Omen97
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 5 years
Age: 20
Location: Sweden
How long have you been Vegan?: 13 years

Moniffle 07-17-2017 03:11 PM

Minecraft Username: Montana_Monday
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 6-7 months
Age: 14
Location: North America
How long have you been Vegan?: 1 year and half

Bobneighbus1112# 07-17-2017 03:37 PM

MC_User: Deratrax
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 5 years
Age : 17
Location: North America
How Long have you been Vegan?: 3 years

sandwich447 07-17-2017 03:53 PM

  • Minecraft Username: Rumiha
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 years
  • Age: 17
  • Location: United States
  • How long have you been Vegan?: 7~ years

Korotha 08-30-2017 04:31 PM

Joining the realm
 
Minecraft Username: Korotha
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Five years
Age: 34
Location: Columbus, OH
How long have you been Vegan?: eight months

Vegan_Guy360 02-22-2018 05:40 AM

Minecraft Username: G_O_O_G_A_S
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4
Age: 21
Location: U.S.A.
How long have you been Vegan?: 3 years

Epicman2000 04-14-2018 03:03 PM

Username: Seth_is_Stupid
How long have you been playing Minecraft?- 8 Years
Age- 57
Location- U.S.A.
How long have you been vegan?- 15 years

JarosławKowalczyk 04-02-2020 12:51 PM

joining the server
 
Minecraft Username: bumbuman
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 5 years
Age: 19
Location: Poland
How long have you been Vegan?: 4 years

En Seta 08-27-2020 06:15 PM

Server application
 
Minecraft Username: secretlyastriper
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I played when I was younger (2014), but I'm starting back up again now
Age: 21
Location: Alabama, US
How long have you been Vegan?: 3 years :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.