deleted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#332 Old 03-28-2011, 04:43 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Trying to figure this post out.

You threw some little people in the dumpster?

You liberated some tea cakes which aren't vegan but you removed them anyway? What did you do with them? Give them to the little people you threw in the dumpster?

#333 Old 03-28-2011, 09:14 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Trying to figure this post out.

You threw some little people in the dumpster?

You liberated some tea cakes which aren't vegan but you removed them anyway? What did you do with them? Give them to the little people you threw in the dumpster?

D: I found some records in the dumpster... and I gave the tea cakes to my flatmates, who are relatively short so...

EDIT: one of the records is worth about £50!

In this grand illusion of entitlement to life / Our 'need' is a mask for our greed and it's not right /
We are executioners who parade ourselves as kings / As selfish and deluded as the blood-bathed Bathory. ~Kingdom, 'Bathory' xVx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#334 Old 04-30-2011, 02:00 AM
Veggie Regular

I find this whole idea/ thread fascinating, and I'm very intrigued, but I think I'm too "shy" to actually go out there and DO it. ^^;

Best of luck to you guys though!
#335 Old 04-30-2011, 02:40 AM
Banned

I have about 100 albums from a single haul. Mostly 70's rock. I gave my wife the Beatles White album.
#336 Old 04-30-2011, 04:08 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Shell View Post

I have about 100 albums from a single haul. Mostly 70's rock. I gave my wife the Beatles White album.

Wow! That's incredible!

Throwing out LPs...just criminal IMO. There's a store here in Los Angeles which buys used LP's for resale...they probably wouldn't pay much, but at least I'd get something out of it and somebody who treasures LP's would have the pleasure of browsing and finding what I got rid of. I couldn't guarantee somebody finding them in a dumpster.

*this space not for sale*
#337 Old 04-30-2011, 04:11 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Wow! That's incredible!

Throwing out LPs...just criminal IMO. There's a store here in Los Angeles which buys used LP's for resale...they probably wouldn't pay much, but at least I'd get something out of it and somebody who treasures LP's would have the pleasure of browsing and finding what I got rid of. I couldn't guarantee somebody finding them in a dumpster.

If they would be full up or just not take some of the LPs, you can give the remainder away on the free section of Craigslist or on Freecycle.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page