VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Frugal Living (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/55-frugal-living/)
-   -   Dumpster Diving (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/55-frugal-living/83371-dumpster-diving.html)

Beetlejuice 03-27-2011 08:41 PM

deleted

fadeaway1289 03-28-2011 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Trying to figure this post out.

You threw some little people in the dumpster?

You liberated some tea cakes which aren't vegan but you removed them anyway? What did you do with them? Give them to the little people you threw in the dumpster?


Kappa 03-28-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Trying to figure this post out.

You threw some little people in the dumpster?

You liberated some tea cakes which aren't vegan but you removed them anyway? What did you do with them? Give them to the little people you threw in the dumpster?

D: I found some records in the dumpster... and I gave the tea cakes to my flatmates, who are relatively short so...

EDIT: one of the records is worth about £50!

venomousx 04-30-2011 03:00 AM

I find this whole idea/ thread fascinating, and I'm very intrigued, but I think I'm too "shy" to actually go out there and DO it. ^^;

Best of luck to you guys though!

Empty_Shell 04-30-2011 03:40 AM

I have about 100 albums from a single haul. Mostly 70's rock. I gave my wife the Beatles White album.

Amy SF 04-30-2011 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Shell View Post

I have about 100 albums from a single haul. Mostly 70's rock. I gave my wife the Beatles White album.

Wow! That's incredible!

Throwing out LPs...just criminal IMO. There's a store here in Los Angeles which buys used LP's for resale...they probably wouldn't pay much, but at least I'd get something out of it and somebody who treasures LP's would have the pleasure of browsing and finding what I got rid of. I couldn't guarantee somebody finding them in a dumpster.

Skylark 04-30-2011 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Wow! That's incredible!

Throwing out LPs...just criminal IMO. There's a store here in Los Angeles which buys used LP's for resale...they probably wouldn't pay much, but at least I'd get something out of it and somebody who treasures LP's would have the pleasure of browsing and finding what I got rid of. I couldn't guarantee somebody finding them in a dumpster.

If they would be full up or just not take some of the LPs, you can give the remainder away on the free section of Craigslist or on Freecycle.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.