Vegbay (veggie ebay)- anyone bid or sold on it? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-30-2005, 10:41 PM

I just discovered vegbay, which seems to be pretty much like ebay except only cruelty free items are allowed to be sold (yay!).

www.vegbay.com

Has anyone ever sold anything or bid on anything from here? If so, was it a good experience?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-01-2005, 01:44 AM
Veggie Regular

Interesting... I didn't see where anything in any of the categories had any bids, though, so I don't think it's very popular. I don't know if it would make it worth your time to start on auction on it. . . I guess it would depend if they charge anything or how much they charge for starting an auction. Might be very good for someone looking for something in particular that they could find anywhere else, though.
#3 Old 10-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Veggie Regular

You know, I've been looking for a PowerMac G3 B&W box for a long time, and I've never found one; not even on ebay.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 10-01-2005, 06:08 PM

I found vegbay a few weeks ago and won a handmade vinyl wallet for 8 dollars. The seller was really nice and I received my package less than a week later. It was free to register, the seller answered my questions within 2 hours, and I was sent confirmation emails from vegbay right after I won the auction. Hopefully the other sellers are as nice as this one.

If anyone is interested in vegan friendly purses, wallets, belts, and other stuff go to http://www.cupcakeshop.com, this is the company I bought my wallet from, it came out amazing!
#5 Old 10-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by redonkolous View Post

I found vegbay a few weeks ago and won a handmade vinyl wallet for 8 dollars. The seller was really nice and I received my package less than a week later. It was free to register, the seller answered my questions within 2 hours, and I was sent confirmation emails from vegbay right after I won the auction. Hopefully the other sellers are as nice as this one.

If anyone is interested in vegan friendly purses, wallets, belts, and other stuff go to http://www.cupcakeshop.com, this is the company I bought my wallet from, it came out amazing!

that would be VBer Cupcake: https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/member.php?u=11156
#6 Old 10-03-2005, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buenosayres View Post

that would be VBer Cupcake: https://www.veggieboards.com/boards/member.php?u=11156

THANKS! I had no idea she was on here!
#7 Old 03-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Veggie Regular

I was just doing a little spring cleaning and found a whole bunch of my son's shoes, from tiny baby shoes to the shoes he wore last year (age3) - all vegan. I thought about setting up an auction on VegBay but thought I'd check here first to see if anyone actually uses it.
#8 Old 04-03-2006, 05:37 PM

I went to vegbay but I dont think I am going to buy anything...there are no bids on anything.
#9 Old 04-04-2006, 01:42 PM

I always look to see if they have anything but I never really find much that I need or find interesting. I hope maybe as it becomes more popular there will be my stuff and a larger selection.
#10 Old 04-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Veggie Regular

Just a thought... won't become more popular if nobody goes there. And I love the items nobody's bid on yet~ get them cheaper!
#11 Old 04-13-2006, 10:05 AM

but if no one goes there sometimes im more safe about not giving them info..then if its a very popular site that has never had problems....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page