VeggieBoards banner

Endangered Species Chocolate - Free HOPE Points

4K views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  LadyFaile 
#1 ·
I LOVE the Endangered Species Chocolate Bars. (Even though the only vegan ones that are sold near me are the Forest Bar [Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint] and the Wolf Bar [Dark Chocolate with Cranberries and Almonds].)

They are normally sold for about $3 a bar in stores, though I often see them on sale, and I've found a couple of places online that sell them for less.

When you buy the bars with the It's Time For HOPE logo on the front, when you open up the bar and look at the inside of the paper, there is a code that you can submit on the website (HERE) to redeem points. (One bar = One code)

They also give out free codes, in their advertisements on several magazines. And I've found a collection of them that you can enter to collect points.

They can only be redeemed once per person.

Quote:
believe

chocolate

common

conservation

dream

earth

endure

environment

flourish

gaia

globe

habitat

health

hope

hopeful

humanity

kiwi

natural

ocean

ode

peace

planet

positive

solution

species

time

utne

vegan

vegetarian

veggie

wildlife

wish

world
The more points you have, the bigger prizes are available. The list of prizes are here: http://www.itstimeforhope.com/prizes...p?idCategory=2 .

You can donate money to two different organizations, get e-gift cards, or coupons for free chocolate bars with the purchase of one bar.

Yummy. :p

See less See more
#4 ·
Okay, so I bought the ES mint bar, and tried entering the HOPE code on the inside of the wrapper. I tried several times, trying various ways, entering the code EXACTLY the way I read it. I even switched a "6" to a "G" and it still didn't work.

The first ad code from the list posted in this thread was taken. But not the label code. Something is wrong with their system, because I kept trying with my code and the site wouldn't accept it.

Bollocks.

#7 ·
Oh, I thought you meant when you said "taken" that it said it was already entered. Sorry! Sometimes codes can be hard to read, I used to do coke points a few years ago and one took forever to enter right, I eventually had to ask someone else to look at it and figure out what letter I was seeing wrong.

#10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMZdogs View Post

The word codes have to be entered one at a time....only the bottom box works. Not sure about the codes from a label. Haven't been anywhere yet that sells that chocolate. Will track them down as soon as my lovely coupons arrive. Thank you OP!!!
The bottom box is the one for ad codes, the others are the ones for the label codes.

#16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamajes View Post

wait. i'm confused. the words are the "label codes" right? what is the "ad keyword"?
No, you got it backwards. The words listed in the OP are the ad keywords. They're found in ads for ES chocolate. The label codes are codes printed on the inside of the chocolate bar wrappers. The wrappers have to say "It's Time for Hope" on them. On the inside of the wrapper, look at the bottom left side, and it will say "Hope code" and then the code.

#17 ·
Quote:

I ordered two coupons that are each buy one get three free. They arrived yesterday. When I buy the chocolate (and get all that lovely free chocolate), I'll share the codes from the new chocolate.
I did the same. And will do the same. I couldn't decide if the coupons were a better deal or the gift card. In the end, I decided that I might have to pay shipping for things I got on the gift card, so I got the coupons. I just hope I can find a store that carries them. I'll definitely check Target, like chryssiie718 said. And if not there, they're probably at Whole Foods, right? Thanks, OP! This is great!

#18 ·
I got a free online coupon, pretty nice deal. By the way Amy SF, I've also gotten a chocolate bar from them before where the code didn't work, I don't know what's up with that. I buy them just because I like them though, I've never even bothered with the code before this.

#20 ·
Quote:

I ordered two coupons that are each buy one get three free. They arrived yesterday. When I buy the chocolate (and get all that lovely free chocolate), I'll share the codes from the new chocolate.
Each code from the chocolate can only be used once, so if you share it, you can't use it - and only the first person that sees your post can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.