Raw vanilla ice cream - VeggieBoards

Raw vanilla ice cream

kristie's Avatar kristie
10:46 AM 09-27-2006
I dined at Pure Food and Wine last night and had the vanilla ice cream. It is the best thing I have ever tasted. Does anyone have a recipe? Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Alicia Avocado's Avatar Alicia Avocado
10:41 AM 07-24-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie' date='27 September 2006 - 09:46 AM' timestamp='1159375602' post='1322862 View Post

I dined at Pure Food and Wine last night and had the vanilla ice cream. It is the best thing I have ever tasted. Does anyone have a recipe? Thanks in advance

I've blended coconut milk and banana before. You put in in the freezer and thaw it a bit and it's pretty good!

Oh! look what I found!

http://thehealthyeatingsite.com/vega...lla-ice-cream/
Puca's Avatar Puca
03:17 PM 07-26-2010
Cor... Sounds yummy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

kari_lynn222's Avatar kari_lynn222
07:39 AM 07-28-2010
I have a recipe for Raw Vanilla Ice Cream in my Natalia Rose Raw Food Detox book. The only thing is that it calls for the meat of THREE young coconuts, and that just seems like wayyyy too much work for me!

Anyhow if you've got time and patience, the recipe is:

Said meat of 3 young coconuts

1 T of Pure Vanilla Beans

1/2 cup of pure maple syrup

about 14 cubes of ice.

Run all ingredients through a high speed blender adding a few cubes at a time. You need not use ALL the cubes, just enough as the mixture is blending smoothly.
vMaryv's Avatar vMaryv
09:07 AM 02-06-2012
i use frozen bananas as a base for pretty much all types of ice cream..yum yum
lynchalbert's Avatar lynchalbert
09:16 AM 06-06-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Avocado View Post

I've blended coconut milk and banana before. You put in in the freezer and thaw it a bit and it's pretty good!

Oh! look what I found!

http://thehealthyeatingsite.com/vega...lla-ice-cream/

I did try just today and it taste good! Really good! thank you!

KmbRN84's Avatar KmbRN84
06:11 PM 06-06-2012

Really wish I had some tahini! That recipe is intriguing.

Anderson2's Avatar Anderson2
12:19 AM 06-29-2013

I have a formula for Raw Vanilla flavor Ice Lotion in my Natalia Increased Raw Meals Cleansing guide. The only factor is that it demands the various meats of THREE younger coconuts, and that just seems like wayyyy too much perform for me!

Reply Up