These burritos turned out so awesome I had to share!!
- La Tortilla Factory low carb tortilla- 2 shells
- Black beans- 1/8 cup
- Morningstar Farms crumbles- 1/8 cup
- Brown rice- 1/8 cup
- Fat free cheddar cheese- 1/4 cup
- Salsa verde- 1 tbsp
- Avocado- 1/8 fruit
- Chobani Greek yogurt plain fat free- 3 tbsp
- Green leaf lettuce- 1/4 cup
- Tomatoes- 1/2 vine tomato
- Taco seasoning- 1/4 tbsp
Boil the rice with 1/2 the taco seasoning according to the directions
Put the black beans, crumbles, salsa, and the remaining taco seasoning in a pan and heat them up. Once the rice is fully cooked mix it in with the bean and crumble mixture. Cook this until everything is heated.
Split the mixture onto two tortillas. Next put the lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and greek yogurt on the tortilla. You can fold them and put them in a panini grill and it will add some flavor but I hope you have better luck than I did.
I have pics and nutrition on my site www.vegging4life.com :)
So much better than that commercial place that I wont bad mouth online. This dish was high in fiber in addition to being delicious.