10-17-2018, 05:28 AM
Join Date: Aug 2015
No-Bake Healthy Brownie
I made these Brownies
and they were really good.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2 cups whole walnuts
- 2 ½ cups Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw cacao
- 1 cup raw unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Place walnuts in food processor and blend on high until the nuts are finely ground.
- Add the cacao and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Add the dates one at a time through the feed tube of the food processor while it is running. What you should end up with is a mix that appears rather like cake crumbs, but that when pressed, will easily stick together
- In a large bowl combine the walnut-cacao mix with the chopped almonds. Press into a lined cake pan or mold. Place in freezer or fridge until ready to Store in an airtight container.