Chocolate Pizza with Strawberries & Cream Cheese (Vegan) - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Veggie Regular

A totally decadent dessert, originating from Brazil.

http://gormandizewithus.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/pizza-de-brigadeiro-brazilian-chocolate.html

Werewolf Girl likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-26-2013, 08:22 PM

There is no part of me that doesn't want to consume this entire thing...

And people say vegans don't get tasty treats :D

t

A healthy vegan is a happy vegan
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
#3 Old 12-26-2013, 08:46 PM
Impeach the gangster

I think my mind has just been blown! :idea:

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 01-26-2014, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator

Oh my, this is decadent. drool.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#5 Old 04-07-2014, 05:23 PM

Why haven't I ever eaten a chocolate pizza? Sounds amazing!

https://
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for stone ground, bean-to-bar, vegan, white, milk and dark, caramel and raw chocolate
Like our new Facebook page: https://
cost international shipping!

#6 Old 04-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Beanitarian

That one is different than the commercial variety for sure. Different crust & ingredients.  Sounds good but very sweet (not that there's anything wrong with that ;)).

There used to be a place near where I lived that sold chocolate pizzas. They were made only of molded chocolate in different colors to look like a pizza.  Looked like it was made from those cheap oily candy melts. They delivered it in a pizza box. Gimmick.  Always wondered what a small town needed with a shop devoted solely to this product. How many times would a person order one of these in their lifetime?  *tangent*

Beanitarian.
#7 Old 04-08-2014, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagineaa View Post

That one is different than the commercial variety for sure. Different crust & ingredients.  Sounds good but very sweet (not that there's anything wrong with that ;)).

There used to be a place near where I lived that sold chocolate pizzas. They were made only of molded chocolate in different colors to look like a pizza.  Looked like it was made from those cheap oily candy melts. They delivered it in a pizza box. Gimmick.  Always wondered what a small town needed with a shop devoted solely to this product. How many times would a person order one of these in their lifetime?  *tangent*

I might have seen something like that 'chocolate pizza' somewhere else, can't remember where. I think it might have been a cooking show on the food network. It was basically a chocolate slab with sweets and chocolate on there.

The whole chocolate pizza thing has got me thinking though. I need to make something like that. I would probably make a slightly sweeter light bread dough, let that cool down, then top it with strawberries and/or other fruits, then drizzle it generously with melted chocolate. There you go, this is what I need, I need to make this soon!

https://
for stone ground, bean-to-bar, vegan, white, milk and dark, caramel and raw chocolate
Like our new Facebook page: https://
cost international shipping!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page