- 2 cups sugar.
- 1/3 cup almond milk.
- ¼ teaspoon salt.
- ¼ cup Earth Balance.
- ½ cup coconut oil.
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter.
- 2 tsps. vanilla.
- 3 cups of one minute oatmeal.
1. Combine sugar, almond milk, salt, Earth Balance and coconut oil over medium heat and mix well.
2. Bring to a boil for about two minutes. Stir mixture to blend.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Add 1-minute oatmeal and mix well.
4. Stir 2-3 minutes until the liquids has been absorbed by the oatmeal.
5. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto well greased baking sheet(s). Let cool.
thanks: cvof recipes