I'm concerned about the number of feral cats in the area near my home in southern MO (Poplar Bluff to be exact). I'm also concerned about the level of income inequality and poverty in our area.
These problems have increased during the Bush presidency, and we need to start fighting for social justice.
Many people are involuntary vegans because of this injustice, so I'd like to offer a suggestion to help those who suffer.http://www.ooze.com/ooze13/cats.html
My suggestion is to improve on this receipe by using the cat meat to prepare a Thanksgiving dip as follows:
1) Use this recipe using feral cats
2) Chop the meat in small chunks
3) Smother the chunks with velveta and artichoke
4) Use beef jerkey (like Jack Links - which is stiff) to scoop out the cheesy feral cat dip.
5) Wash it all down with a cold glass of whole milk from the gas station (btw -it takes a long time to fill my Escalade)
A concerned citizen
PS: If enough people get active and try this recipe, we'll here less meowing at night - which makes for a better community.