Hope I linked this right.
https://www.facebook.com/rhiannon616...52385376837326

Last edited by Luna13; 06-18-2014 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Not working
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-18-2014, 10:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Still not working.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#3 Old 06-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator

http://www.buzzfeed.com/deenashanker...-comfort-foods

Is this the link you're trying to post? Looks like the one you have there is for someone's Facebook page.

If that is the right one then holy moly good find! I really want to try those fried pickles...
Aristede and Purp like this.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-19-2014, 01:19 PM
Veggie Regular

Oh, that vegan popcorn tofu ("chicken") looks so good, as does the matzo ball soup. The mushroom stout pie looks like proper pub food. Oh, and the crispy baked onion rings... oh my.. OH MY!!!!! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Aristede
Purp likes this.

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#5 Old 06-19-2014, 03:24 PM
Veggie Regular

I am in love with these ! Has anyone tried these?

Animals should be loved not eaten !
#6 Old 06-19-2014, 04:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Is this the link you're trying to post? Looks like the one you have there is for someone's Facebook page.

If that is the right one then holy moly good find! I really want to try those fried pickles...
I hope this is right. Pardon....D'OH!!!! *Note to self--computer monitors do not taste good*

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#7 Old 07-23-2014, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

how did you even find that? i need vegan comfort foods as a google alert pretty much because this list is a slice of heaven. Tofu popcorn chicken? Yum! And the broccoli cheeze soup is to die for.

Also, I saw the banana pb chocolate chip cookies at the top of the list, and not to toot my own horn, but I swear that I have the best vegan pb choco cookie recipe. It was accidental and now I don't do anything else. If anyone cares to whip up a snack here it is just let me know what you think:

INGREDIENTS

2 cups organic *unbleached* flour
1 cup organic brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup organic dark chocolate chips or chunks (vegan)
⅔ cup canola oil
¼ cup soy or almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1tb molasses
2 heaping tb organic peanut butter (I used crunchy)

METHOD

Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips.
In another bowl, combine the vegetable oil, milk, vanilla, and molasses. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon. You might have to put some elbow grease into it and use your hands until well incorporated. Lastly, add the peanut butter and gently combine into mixture.
Flour your hands and roll dough into compact balls then place one by one on cookie sheet, making sure to flatten each one into a disc.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve warm!

If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we would all be vegetarian.
― Paul McCartney

If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies, or capitalists for the same reasons. -C. S. Lewis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page