i seriously think im going to keel over! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-28-2006, 12:04 AM

i woke up around noon and went to my friends graduation party at 2. they had a veggie platter so i nibbled on a few veggies. i got home around 7 and was pretty hungry so i ordered a veggie pizza with out cheese, the pizza got here around 9 and i was STARVING and it was the bad shakey hungry... i could hardly sign the reciept for my debit card! i popped open the pizza and pretty soon it was 910 and half the pizza was gone.. i scarfed half a pizza by myself and now that its all hitting my stomach i feel like im going to freakin keel over and die... i really feel like im gonna barf and i dont want to make myself barf cause thats bad and i cant stand throwing up but i dont know how else to ease the pain please help me asap!!! ugh i hate when i do this!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Veggie Regular

Is eating half a pizza a bad thing?
#3 Old 05-28-2006, 12:53 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpickell View Post

Is eating half a pizza a bad thing?

Man I hope not , I have been known to shovel the whole darn thing in my pie hole
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 05-28-2006, 01:10 AM

im talking half a large pizza tho... thats like ugh i dont even want to think how many slices!
#5 Old 05-28-2006, 01:23 AM
Vegan Police Officer

I have no idea what a large pizza is. But if you're in the USA, then I suspect large means VERY large. So half a pizza would probably be the equivalent of what I would call a normal sized pizza.

Do you have an eating disorder to think that eating a pizza (normal sized one) is bad? And if you got indigestion because you gobbled it down because you were so hungry, why the heck did you LET yourself get hungry? Didn't you have anything in the house to eat when you got home from your friends party? Like dried fruit, or nuts, while waiting for the pizza to be delivered? Why did you wait till you were nearly fainting with hunger????

If you have an eating disorder, ARE YOU GETTING PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP FOR IT?

Nibbling just a few veggies for breakfast/lunch sounds like a BAD BAD idea.

Eat, drink and be merry, for heavens sake!
#6 Old 05-28-2006, 01:24 AM
Veggie Regular

Eat the other half, it'll make you feel better.

Not much you can do about it now... in the future don't skip breakfast.
#7 Old 05-28-2006, 02:08 AM

lol no i dont have a dissorder i didnt wake up till noon and when i got to my friends house i had some veggies but by the time hunger hit i was just ordering a pizza and it took forever to get to my house so when it got here i like gobbled it down and now im paying for it its not like i ment to let myself starve!
#8 Old 05-28-2006, 02:13 AM
Kiz
Veggie Regular

Just go sit down for a bit if you're feeling ill. Theirs nothing wrong with eating half a pizza every now and again. Nothing wrong with eating a whole large pizza on occasion, just as long as you don't do it every night.

Love the post? Why not buy the T-shirt!
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=categorie&cat=8
http://www.kiz-shop.de/index.php?page=product&info=94
#9 Old 05-28-2006, 03:44 AM

trust me im never doing this again... this is like a miserable full
#10 Old 05-28-2006, 04:39 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm in NY and a large pie has 8 slices. Back in the day, I could eat three slicesif I was really hungry.
#11 Old 05-28-2006, 05:48 AM
Veggie Regular

So you were drained and you got full and you were "disgusted " with yourself because you did not eat a "lady-like slice or two." Puleezz! Pig out! Thrive! have an occasional glut! Feast! Your body generally knows at least when you are shaky with hunger! Your body is a smart thing and should be trusted, but not with the car. Trust your body and pig out when you are so hungry you are shaking when you make a phone call. That is way too hungry in my opinion. Pig out!!!
#12 Old 05-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Vegan Police Officer

I read what you ate on the What Did You Eat Today thread. Are you trying to lose weight or something?

The way you talk about this half a pizza is weird. You make it sound as if you had binged on the whole contents of your fridge or something. It's just a half a pizza for god's sake!

If you don't have an eating disorder... then what exactly is your problem with food?

And honestly, if you were SO hungry to the sake of shaking when you signed the debit note, then it's very weird that you didn't eat an apple or something while you waited for it, or some raisins or nuts or something.

I really think you have a problem and I'm not trying to be mean or anything. It just sounds weird.
#13 Old 05-28-2006, 12:04 PM

ok woah... diana i do not have a dissorder and i do not have an issue with food. i just ate too much too fast and my stomach was cramping up really bad. the only reason i posted something was because i thought maybe someone knew something i could drink like a tea or something to help ease my stomach. now you are pretty much convinced i have a dissorder and i dont think thats very cool... i was just asking for help and now i feel pretty much very attacked.
#14 Old 05-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Veggie Regular

I know that it's too late, but peppermint tea might have helped...
#15 Old 05-28-2006, 12:52 PM

aw thanks ill keep that in mind for next time
#16 Old 05-28-2006, 01:21 PM
Vegan Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisslacey View Post

ok woah... diana i do not have a dissorder and i do not have an issue with food. i just ate too much too fast and my stomach was cramping up really bad. the only reason i posted something was because i thought maybe someone knew something i could drink like a tea or something to help ease my stomach. now you are pretty much convinced i have a dissorder and i dont think thats very cool... i was just asking for help and now i feel pretty much very attacked.

Oh okay. I believe you if you say you don't have a disorder.

The way you posted (more than once) though was the type of post a person with a disorder could have made. There are a lot of people with serious eating disorders on all forums which are devoted to food. And they are obviously attracted to a diet that allows them to cut a whole lot of things out of their daily regime. A lot of youngsters with eating disorders (I'm not saying you're young - I don't know how old you are!) become vegetarians and vegans because it gives them an excuse not to eat properly.

So I apologise if I misunderstood you.

(I have seen people on these boards actually counting the calories in the stick of gum they are chewing and freaking out when they realise it's worth about 5 calories or something.)
#17 Old 05-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Veggie Regular

If you arent used to eating a lot of really heavy full and you wind up doing something like that because you accidently let yourself get too hungry, the uber full feeling is so bad you do want to die, or make yourself puke or something. I tottaly understand. The large pizzas where I live are about "21 inches- and eating half is way way more than just an individual sized pizza.

I can feel your pain lilmisslacey!

If that happens to me, which it does about twice a year, usually after an indian food feast, walking is the best option. Slow, steady walking. It's hard to get going, but once you do, it's totally worth it. The fresh air helps alot too!

http://bringingyouohm.wordpress.com/

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavanto

'May everyone everywhere be happy
May the whole world be joyous'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page