Foods that boost metabolism? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By silva
  • 1 Post By Mr. H.

#1 Old 03-24-2018, 06:40 PM

Foods that boost metabolism?

Has anyone tried supplementing a healthy diet with things like cacao or matcha that supposedly boost your metabolism? Obviously it doesn't replace a healthy diet and exercise but have you noticed any positive results from foods like this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-25-2018, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

I'm not sure about metabolism, but I do have matcha most mornings in my smoothie, or just mixed with water and lemon! It's wonderful for lasting alertness, and a great source of antioxidents

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
#3 Old 03-28-2018, 10:09 AM

I've been having matcha in my morning smoothies as well! Haven't really noticed weight loss benefits yet but it has only been a week or two. Definitely love the energy it gives me though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-29-2018, 08:08 AM
Veggie Regular

I have a cup of coffee every morning. Does that count?
And sometimes I have a glass of tea in the afternoons.

I used to be into Ginseng, and found that it did make a big difference in my energy levels. but I think i got used to it. its been a long time - I should try it again,
#5 Old 07-05-2018, 12:27 AM

You can achieve both your goals simultaneously! There is such a diet plan. Don't need to replace your diet or a meal routine.
Actually, you can find a fast metabolism diet plan. It combines a weight loss diet and a list of food that boost metabolism as well. When you follow the fast metabolism diet, you boost your metabolism and achieve wonderful results that you wouldn’t achieve with other weight loss programs or supplements alone. Good luck!
#6 Old 07-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaKe View Post
You can achieve both your goals simultaneously! There is such a diet plan. Don't need to replace your diet or a meal routine.
Actually, you can find a fast metabolism diet plan. It combines a weight loss diet and a list of food that boost metabolism as well. When you follow the fast metabolism diet, you boost your metabolism and achieve wonderful results that you wouldn’t achieve with other weight loss programs or supplements alone. Good luck!
Tell us more. Where do we get the directions to the Fast Metabolism Diet?
AspiringBuddha likes this.
#7 Old 08-01-2018, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H. View Post
Tell us more. Where do we get the directions to the Fast Metabolism Diet?
You can read about here: https://www.tipweightlossdiet.com/fast-metabolism-diet-recipes-plans-reviews-and-real-users-results/.
#8 Old 08-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Vegan since 1991

AngelaKe, the “fast metabolism diet” appears to be centered around chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________

Specific recommendations for a healthy diet include: eating more fruit, vegetables, legumes, nuts and grains; cutting down on salt, sugar and fats. It is also advisable to choose unsaturated fats, instead of saturated fats and towards the elimination of trans-fatty acids."
- United Nations' World Health Organization
http://www.who.int/topics/diet/en/
#9 Old 06-03-2019, 10:37 AM

I can suggest you one cup of Luke-warm water with one tea spoon honey, you can add 1 tea spoon lemon juice also. It will help. I have tried.
#10 Old 06-21-2019, 04:58 AM

Foods that boost metabolism

Hi I am Marco, I give some foods name to boost your metabolism process as follow

1. Protein Rich Food

2. Apple Cider vinegar

3. Green Tea

4. Water

5. Chia seed

6. Flaxseed

7. Almonds

8.Probiotics

9. Whole eggs

10. Citrus Fruits
#11 Old 09-05-2019, 05:10 PM

Been a fan of matcha for years now. Matcha gives me amazing steady energy to get through my day. It's like my whole body is revitalized.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page