How I Lost Weight Using Vegetables & Smoothies - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-09-2015, 02:14 PM

Thumbs up How I Lost Weight Using Vegetables & Smoothies

Hey guys,

So over the last 3 months I've been trying out a new veggie diet to shed those pounds. I've tried so many different diets over the years and I'm happy to say that the one that i'm about to share with you has by far been the most successful. I lost 35 pounds in just three months!

So what did I do?

Well basically I stumbled across a website that teaches you how to use low calorie green vegetable smoothies (that actually taste nice) as a substitute for a meal. This was fantastic as it put me into a calorie deficit whereby I was burning more calories than I was consuming. For example, instead of having a sandwich and some eggs for lunch (which is maybe 200 calories) I drank a smoothie which was just 20 calories.

I only substituted one meal a day for a smoothie and did a little cardio every single day.

After three months I feel like a new person and defiantly recommend trying to use vegetables smoothies as a replacement for meals.

Thanks for reading this and I hope i've inspired you to lose weight!

For reference - here is the website that I used: http://www.howtomakeasmoothie.net/ho...ith-smoothies/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page