Trying the birth control again. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Veggie Regular

I hope I'm not setting myself up with cancer later. Because the cancer thing still really freaks me out. On the other hand, I've been reading about

I feel better that I had an internal check ( ultra sound) and they can't see anything obviously wrong.

If it works, it would help my employment issues a lot, even my stay at home design biz has suffered because I've been either out from eight days of bleeding ( last episode) or having metabolism problems, which I had before and after the bleeding.

I really wanted this stuff photographed and online by the first and here I am pushing I don't want to check but IT needs to be done if I ever expect a job deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-21-2006, 04:35 PM

I'm glad that you went to the doc and that everything seemed basically okay. I've been excited about getting off the bcp recently, but it did work to solve the bleeding issues I was experiencing, so hopefully you'll have similar results.

Be sure to take the pill at the same time every day. I'd also suggest keeping good records. Track the normal stuff...what days you're bleeding, if it's heavy/light, clots, changes in color, etc. You may also consider tracking what you're eating.

Here's hoping you feel better soon!

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#3 Old 12-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Veggie Regular

Yeah the five weeks of bleeding scared the heck out of me last time I quit BC. I hope that doesn't happen again. I tend to take the pill when my brushing my teeth. sadly it's the only time I can remember.

That is a very good and seperate point. Food journal, which helps in general health management. I want to work towards having a less choatic life and do one again. Of course then I'd have to confess to wild binges every once in a while.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page