Beauty Without Makeup - Page 4 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 7Likes

#91 Old 01-28-2015, 11:11 PM
Beginner

I love make up. I wear make all the time. I wear a full face almost every day. It's magical putting it on. It so therapeutic 'cause it's my me time. I do occasionally go without make up so people can remember what my regular face looks like, but 90% I wearing make up looks inspired by drag queens.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 Old 01-29-2015, 07:30 AM
Veggie Regular

I wear makeup, but honestly not very much. I use a cheap cruelty free brand (LA looks) for under eye concealor, and a blush by the same company. In addition I wear lip balm, with a tint in it.

On special occasions I wear lipstick and mascara in addition to what I mentioned above.

But My daily face routine is just wash with soap (I use dr.B's tea tree, just a drop) face lotion, blush on my cheeks, concealor under my eyes, and lip balm. I reapply lip balm throughout the day.

I like a fresh/healthy look.
#93 Old 02-15-2015, 07:19 PM
No flesh since 99'

I tried wearing makeup like all the other girls did in high school for a good year or so. The eyeliner/mascara would always end up under my eyes within an hour of applying it, the eye shadow would go in the creases of my eyes, no shade of foundation was the right match for my skin tone (or cheap brand anyways), it made my eyes red and itchy, my face break out, I couldn't touch my face unless I wanted to smudge the makeup and was just more trouble than it was worth. I don't know why I had so much problems no other girls seemed to have, but it made me look worse rather than better. Besides some lip balm and perhaps the occasional spot of concealer, I haven't worn makeup since. Funny enough, one of the things my husband really "appreciates" about me is the fact I don't wear makeup or do 'fussy' things with my hair. And while I'm only 26, I notice many of my friends who have been wearing makeup daily since middle school look a whole lot older than I do. I still regularly get mistaken for a teenager. They are already getting wrinkles and dark rings under their eyes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#94 Old 04-13-2015, 02:35 AM

I think healthy foods will make you feel better and look better. Raisins are one of the top antioxidants because they contain phytochemicals as well as adding iron and potassium to your diet. (Phytochemicals are plant chemicals that contain protective,disease-preventing compounds.) They also provide two kids of fibre... soluble and insoluble.

They are cholesterol-free, low in sodium and virtually fat-free, making them one of the best snack foods you can choose and second only to prunes which offer twice the level of antioxidants. I think these super foods will also let you help alot in maintaining your body shape, beauty and itself anti-aging products.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page