Weird things you find attractive? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-09-2004, 01:17 PM
Veggie Regular

This thread is a place for women to confess the somewhat less than "normal" qualities of the opposite (or not) sex which they find attractive, in general or about your mate. Just for fun or to get it off your chest.

As the title suggests, I just love a great big (protrusive) nose on a fellow, think it's about the sexiest thing a man can have. I know I'm not alone on that one. The other oddish thing is that a guy's gotta be able to type. I have no explaination for that...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-09-2004, 01:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Interestingly enough, every single guy I've ever been with had quite a honker...interesting...

Mine would be glasses. I like guys with glasses
#3 Old 12-09-2004, 01:21 PM

I love a good facial scar. I have no idea why.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 12-09-2004, 01:22 PM

I like androgeny.
#5 Old 12-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vggiegirl View Post

Ooooh glasses! I forgot about that!

You know what's good for holding up a pair of glasses...
#6 Old 12-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirx View Post

This thread is a place for women to confess the somewhat less than "normal" qualities of the opposite (or not) sex which they find attractive, in general or about your mate. Just for fun or to get it off your chest.

As the title suggests, I just love a great big (protrusive) nose on a fellow, think it's about the sexiest thing a man can have. I know I'm not alone on that one. The other oddish thing is that a guy's gotta be able to type. I have no explaination for that...

You must have a thing for Adrian Brody.
#7 Old 12-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Veggie Regular

Ok, I really like red pubic hair. My ex had such... and it seemed so vibrant, colorful, and fun. It added this whole, LIVELY element to getting undressed.
#8 Old 12-09-2004, 01:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Does your husband have a facial scar, Leigh?

I guess I don't have any particular body parts or whatever, but I really like me a STOCKY man. Not fat at all, but I like some bulk to a guy. And a leetle belly. Maybe it's because I'm a really curvy T and A kind of woman and I think I might smoosh a skinny guy. But I don't really have any kind of attraction to skinny/wiry man.
#9 Old 12-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharityAJO View Post

Ok, I really like red pubic hair. My ex had such... and it seemed so vibrant, colorful, and fun. It added this whole, LIVELY element to getting undressed.

Hmmm, I've never seen that before.
#10 Old 12-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Veggie Regular

I think men and women who have a space between their two front teeth look cool.
#11 Old 12-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Yeah.. I like interesting noses.
#12 Old 12-09-2004, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vggiegirl View Post

Interestingly enough, every single guy I've ever been with had quite a honker...interesting...

Glasses are hot.

I have this strange affinity for nerdy guys. My bf is definitely fitting in that area.
#13 Old 12-09-2004, 04:03 PM
Veggie Regular

I like long tapered fingers. Hands are amazing things.
#14 Old 12-09-2004, 04:35 PM
Veggie Regular

I like crooked smiles

My two celebrity heartthrobs right now are this one:

http://www.demoreelpros.com/gregorys...gorySmith1.jpg

and this one:

http://it.geocities.com/i_love_tobey...e_it/tobey.jpg

I think perhaps there's something in the eyes, too... they sort of have similar eyes
#15 Old 12-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Veggie Regular

I like a guy who can spell. Oddly enough, my husband's about the worst speller I've ever seen.
#16 Old 12-09-2004, 07:01 PM

I tend to be attracted to geekiness, too. Really, it's the things that are "wrong" with someone that catch my eye. Once, I dated a girl with a crooked tooth in front (hard to explain, but it was kind of sideways.) She was very self-conscious about it, but I loved her smile!
#17 Old 12-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Veggie Regular

I like long limbs on a guy, but not if he's skinny. And I also like a cuddly belly, too.

For girls, I have a thing for glasses. Especially if there's shorter hair framing the face, it's just so cute.
#18 Old 12-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Veggie Regular

I like guys with no facial/chest hair. The smoother the better. (But waxing/shaving doesn't count!!)

http://megatarian.blogspot.com
#19 Old 12-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Veggie Regular

You know what really turns me OFF? ..Is sparse/scattered facial hair. It's either got to be a full thick amount of it or none at all. I hate random patches of hair on a guy..
#20 Old 12-09-2004, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyGoat View Post

Does your husband have a facial scar, Leigh?

Actually, no. My scar fascination pre dates our relationship. I have no idea where it started, but I have dated guys with facial scars and I thought it made them seem extra hot. I find my husband extra hot for other reasons.
#21 Old 12-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Shaved heads.
#22 Old 12-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Veggie Regular

grungy dirty "hippies" (they may or may not actually be hippies)... god I love em. All scruffy and long haired unkempt looking!
#23 Old 12-10-2004, 01:23 AM
Beginner

I kind of have a thing for shorter guys. Tall guys are ok too, but eh.. I prefer someone under 5'9
#24 Old 12-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Veggie Regular

I didn't know I liked braces until my b/f told me he might have to get his back on and I got incredibly excited about it! He didn't really appreciate it, but he was hot with braces. He also has a missing tooth that I think is sexy. I think its because he has really nice even white teeth and the missing tooth just adds something intresting to his mouth. I've always been kind of fixated on teeth, and his is the sexiest mouth I've ever seen.

I also really like shaggy hair and teeny tiny pot bellies.
#25 Old 12-10-2004, 05:18 PM

ive always had a thing for big noses, oddly proportioned faces, and other usually considered unattractive features. which is weird, because my love is perfectly proportioned (damn his perfection!!!). the two things that have to be perfect though are eyebrows and teeth. perfect straight white teeth and nice (not thick or uni-browy) eyebrows. there are exceptions, though... sometimes an imperfection can just be so sexy! i once dated a guy that had one tooth a different color than the rest. i don't know what it's from, but i've seen it on other people. it looked bruised. it was just so hot though.

ive noticed that a lot of us are with someone that isn't usually our type. but how do you feel about not being your significant other's type? with me, it makes me uncomfortable. i think it's because it plays off of my insecurities--the women my boyfriend is usually attracted to are what i've always wished i looked like. he isn't usually attracted to white women, and has a thing for the tall and curvy type. and i'm bascially the opposite of all those things.
#26 Old 12-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Veggie Regular

heehee, this is a neat thread!

one thing i like in guys that may seem atypical is a weird sense of humor. my boyfriend has a really out-there sense of humor and we have alot of fun being dorky together!

also i don't like my men to be *too* toned muscle wise... my boyfriend is going to the gym now trying to shape up, but i told him not to lose too much of his softness! i like cuddly guys.

fun sexual fetishes and willingness to experiment is also appreciated as well i'm not sure if that counts as abnormal, b/c more guys have fetishes than girls, or so i've heard.

everything else i like in guys is pretty normal... blue eyes, taller than me, deep thinker, etc... but my bf fits all of them perfectly!

"I remember the days when we talked for hours/And we were young, we thought we had superpowers/We weren't our problems, our age or our paychecks/And we weren't taking anybody's $h*t."
#27 Old 12-11-2004, 03:57 PM
Veggie Regular

My bf has a fairly large schnozz. And you know what they say about men with big noses...

I also like that he has a little tummy. I guess he's been skinny his whole life and he keeps complaining that as he approaches 40 he's getting fat, but I've seen pictures of him skinny and he looks much better now!

His geekiness (he's a librarian) is also a big turn-on for me. But then I'm a geek too.
#28 Old 12-11-2004, 08:16 PM
Veggie Regular

widows peak

Nick Cage
#29 Old 12-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Veggie Regular

wow, i had no idea there were other big nose-lovers. ha, i thought i was weird. I always dismiss guys' hotness because "their nose is too small."
#30 Old 12-12-2004, 12:14 AM
Veggie Regular

I also appreciate big noses.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page