VeggieBoards banner

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  firebreather 
#1 ·
I don't know why I start losing my hair. My hair get damaged at the edges. Hair line is receding. I am taking too much stress for it and I am very worried about it. Please suggest me some solution of this problem. I am not gonna bald in young age em just 23.:(:(:crying:

#3 ·
You should concentrate on your diet first, like , Berries, nuts, avocados, spinach, sweet potato etc. Just outside treatment is not enough for full healing. Well, along with the diet you should use vegan argan oil shampoo, serum, conditioner. These are the good ingredients that will in hair growth.

#4 ·
Maybe the reason behind your damaged hair is pollution, stress, hormonal changes, sunlight, as these factors are very strong for damaging hair. Well, don't freak out. I can suggest you try some hair mask once in a week for at least some months to get better hair health. These reasons can cause hair loss also. Please try some home remedy to prevent hair loss or hair damage. And try to eat healthy foods, veggies and fruits as well. Bring a change in your diet.

#6 ·
Itsmaira, if you are still following this thread:

There could be a hundred reasons why one is losing hair. Being vegetarian is an unlikely reason, if you have a balanced diet.

At your age, significant hair loss is worth going to a dermatologist for. If you are a woman and your hairline is receding, off-hand my first thought is: hormonal imbalance. Perhaps check if testosterone levels are a bit high, causing some male pattern baldness--not at all unusual in women.

If you suspect stress, you can ask if they will check your cortisol levels in early AM, but truth be told, cortisol does fluctuate a lot. There are some things you can do to prevent stressful events from stressing you out too much, like meditation and getting plenty of exercise.Don't let your concern about hair loss be another stressor for you, get a checkup with a doctor, maybe there is some easy fix.

Best wishes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.