Football Season - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-12-2004, 12:13 PM

Anyone else a football fan?? I'm a Brown's fan myself. Hope they get it together this year.

I love the fact that they are going to beat up the Steelers this year (fingers crossed). The Steelers are our rivals.

Something about a cool Sunday afternoon, leaves falling, beer drinking, snack eating, watching guys with tight buns, grunting and pushing and tackling..mmmm, can't wait!

Almost forgot my OSU Buckeyes! I hope they beat Michigan again this year!

ETA: The Cleveland Fusion rock too I might add.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-12-2004, 01:28 PM

I used to be a Cowboys fan, before Jerry Jones became a total ass. Now I usually root for the 'niners. With school coming up in two weeks, and me bieng a total idiot and signing up for ten classes, I won't have much time to watch the games, but I'm gonna try to keep up. Pfft..who am I kiddin? I will keep up, even if i have to get one of those mini black n white tvs with the antenna.
#3 Old 08-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Veggie Regular

OH man Ruthie!!! I'm so glad you started this thread because I was very jealous of the boys having one!

I'm all about the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're correct. My perfect idea of a Sunday in the fall involves beer, pizza, and football! Whoooo-hooooo!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 08-12-2004, 03:09 PM

yeah, I was a little peaved by that too. Football isn't just for dudes, ya know? I like conversing with Tame about how the Browns are gonna kick the Steelers in the arse!

Anyhow, I'm working on getting in shape to try our for the Fusion for next season. I have a friend that's on the current roster. They look like they have loads of fun.
#5 Old 08-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Veggie Regular

I am a huge football fan, but I follow Australian Rules football so can't really particpate here cause I have no clue which team is which. I could never understand the rules of American Football!
#6 Old 08-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Beginner

one team, one word.... BRONCOS!!!!!!!! Although I'm not happy about trading Clinton Portis, but that new Bailey guy along with chamberlain being back will be good. Anyways, I won't see many games cos I'm living east of the Mississippi now.
#7 Old 08-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Beginner

I am a Buckeyes & Browns Fan too more Buckeyes though than Browns. I cannot wait for the season to get started! Although I don't get all the Buckeyes games here on the west coast so I will have to find a west coast team to follow too.
#8 Old 08-13-2004, 06:36 AM
Veggie Regular

yeah, im a football fan.

You didnt mention a specific type of football, so...

FA Premier League - ManCity

Scottish Premier League - Celtic

Australian Football League - Crows
#9 Old 08-13-2004, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelsunrise View Post

I'm all about the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!
#10 Old 08-13-2004, 12:02 PM
Baby Love

I really only got into football due to the fact that my b-day is about the same time as the superbowl. I get to have a superbowl-burfday bash every year ... almost.

Being from STL, I have to hope the best for the Rams. Next in line would be the Steelers (born in Pittsburgh), then the Packers. If those teams aren't playing, I lose interest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page