Great thread. I was discussing today how I consider my body a canvas. It's my "home," so I love decorating it.
1. My calves. From preteen years of gymnastics and good genes, I think I have incredible calves. I can admit to having a motorcycle scar on each, but I think they add character in addition to being very shapely.
2. My neck. Again, shaped well, and very sensitive (winkwinknudgenudge).
3. My breasts. Way too big for my frame, but these wonderful things have nourished two kids. What other body part can do that?
4. My v-spot. My vagina will never be quite the same after my VBAC, but again, the power there! I love the affect it seems to have on other people. My vulva is wonderful also. It now shows the results of said VBAC, but I've always loved the look. I'm a pale chick, but it's one of the few places on my body where I show my ethnicity.
5. My ears. I know it's vain, but I've always loved the fact that they don't stick out too much. They look good w/a lot of hoops. And, as in #2, are very sensitive.
With that said, I've always found my favorite part on other women's bodies is the small of their backs.