breasts NSFW - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 12-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freesia View Post

I am quite large and I have been finding it hard to find men who like them. A lot of men just seem to think I am fat. :/

I was a bit heavier then I am now from depo and one gyno after I said I felt uncomfortable and bloated said get a breast reduction it will make you feel skinnier. I did not go back and also stopped taking depo and was back to my normal self. Its like yes lets have a HUGE surgry to get rid of the symptoms but not the cause.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 12-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

I was a bit heavier then I am now from depo and one gyno after I said I felt uncomfortable and bloated said get a breast reduction it will make you feel skinnier. I did not go back and also stopped taking depo and was back to my normal self. Its like yes lets have a HUGE surgry to get rid of the symptoms but not the cause.

What? They recommended invasive surgery to make you feel skinnier?! That's kind of scary, I'd switch gynos

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#33 Old 12-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

What? They recommended invasive surgery to make you feel skinnier?! That's kind of scary, I'd switch gynos

It was the first and last time I went to her.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#34 Old 12-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Veggie Regular

She sounds annoying, good that you didnt go back to her.
#35 Old 12-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Veggie Regular

Wow thanks for this. It makes me feel a little more confident. Pretty much what I compare myself to is all the celebrities with their perfect bodies and I thought I was the odd one out but not looking at these I realize mine are pretty great haha!

You call me sweet like I'm some kinda of cheese....vegan cheese 0.0
#36 Old 12-23-2011, 03:36 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Quote:

It was the first and last time I went to her.

Good for you! Someone like that should not be able to give out medical advice.

Quote:

I am quite large and I have been finding it hard to find men who like them. A lot of men just seem to think I am fat. :/

Sounds like the men you are meeting are related to SuicideBlonde's idiot doctor. What a bunch of *******s.
#37 Old 12-23-2011, 03:48 AM
Veggie Regular

I don't think I've ever seen breasts like the ones pictured in any locker room, but I have seen a lot of near perfect, natural breasts. "Average" is quite good, imo. If I looked like some of the pictures, I would probably get corrective surgery.
#38 Old 12-24-2011, 12:08 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicioso View Post

I don't think I've ever seen breasts like the ones pictured in any locker room, but I have seen a lot of near perfect, natural breasts. "Average" is quite good, imo. If I looked like some of the pictures, I would probably get corrective surgery.

Are these gym locker rooms, school locker rooms, etc? I'd think they'd pull from different segments of the population.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#39 Old 12-24-2011, 12:35 AM
Super Moderator

http://whatwewomenwant.org/men_women_body.html

I thought this was relevant. Today I learned that human females are the only primates that don't stay flat chested until pregnancy. We're the only ones who even have breasts

In terms of self acceptance, I think that should just make us feel more special

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#40 Old 12-30-2011, 11:36 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashelle View Post

It's good to know there are actually men out there who do like small breasts!

My boyfriend always says "more than a handful is a waste"
#41 Old 12-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Identity_thief View Post

Heh.
#42 Old 12-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Identity_thief View Post

That's what I've always heard too!

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
#43 Old 01-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

That's what I've always heard too!

Breasts and hands come in lots of different sizes.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#44 Old 01-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post

Breasts and hands come in lots of different sizes.

Id hate to see the hands these would fit comfortabley in to!

#45 Old 01-09-2012, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashelle View Post

It's good to know there are actually men out there who do like small breasts!

My boyfriend prefers smaller breasts as well. He says it's not that he doesnt appreciate larger ones, but small ones are better in the long-term because gravity tends to do cruel things the bigger the are... which is great for me, because I am only a 34B. In my experience, men tend to either be "breast men" or "a** men". Mine is the latter.
#46 Old 01-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Goth-Alice. View Post

Id hate to see the hands these would fit comfortably in to!

World record holders excepted.

#47 Old 01-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Veggie Regular

^My back hurts just looking at that picture. I don't know how large breasted woman do it. I can't imagine how painful it must be to lug around all that weight on your chest.
#48 Old 01-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Veggie Regular

I often wonder how to weigh my breasts. I am curious how much they weigh. I guess maybe a baby scale?

Marilyn Monroe
#49 Old 01-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Goth-Alice. View Post

Id hate to see the hands these would fit comfortabley in to!

She could date a giant man, he would have large hands.
#50 Old 01-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I often wonder how to weigh my breasts. I am curious how much they weigh. I guess maybe a baby scale?

I read they are a lot heavier than we realise.

Im willing to bet mine are heavy. I dont get backache but I do get straps cutting in. I really want to lose weight so I can reduce the size a bit...
#51 Old 01-12-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:

I read they are a lot heavier than we realise.

Im willing to bet mine are heavy. I dont get backache but I do get straps cutting in. I really want to lose weight so I can reduce the size a bit...

I'm guessing it would be a little tricky to weigh your breasts. I mean, wouldn't it depend on how you're standing? If you're leaning forward or standing straight up...? It's probably easier for women with larger breasts. My breasts are quite small, so I'm pretty sure I can't just weigh them on a kitchen scale (haha, what a mental image I just created there!).

Speaking of documenting female body parts in a non-erotic way, I know a website that contains pictures of - well - vaginas. This is the one: http://www.kussomat.dk/kkdkpix.html It's in Danish. Click the bottom link to get to the pictures. To see more pictures (they're showing 9 at a time, always in random order), click the link that says "Se flere billeder" (see more pictures).

The pictures are exactly what you would expect. Photographs of different women's vaginas. However, some people (both men and women) feel uncomfortable or even grossed out when watching these pictures.
Don't freak out if it shocks you at first. I admit that I was shocked at first (although I can't explain why), but after having visited the site a couple of times, I don't get overwhelmed like the first time.
I don't think the vaginas are gross, but I also don't understand people who say that vaginas are beautiful like flowers. To me, flowers will always be prettier than even the most beautiful vagina.

EDIT: I'm sorry, this was a bit off-topic. I don't intend to turn the discussion towards vaginas. Keep on talking about breasts.
#52 Old 01-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Contributing Member

~

‎"One meal, soon forgotten, in exchange for a whole life." Author Unknown
"Fur is worn by beautiful animals and ugly people"

#53 Old 01-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:

Food scale or produce scale?

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
#54 Old 01-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Food scale or produce scale?

Though you might get weird looks at the grocery store.

I am self-conscious about my very small breasts.
#55 Old 01-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiKat View Post

Though you might get weird looks at the grocery store.

Thats why you do it at 3am, people will think youre drunk anyway!

Quote:
#56 Old 01-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Veggie Regular

You could stand on a scale and have someone else hold them up. I don't know if it's accurate, but apparently mine weigh 5lbs doing it that way.
#57 Old 01-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Herbivorous Urchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes View Post

You could stand on a scale and have someone else hold them up. I don't know if it's accurate, but apparently mine weigh 5lbs doing it that way.

That's a pretty funny visual :P

Quote:
#58 Old 01-16-2012, 10:28 PM

While everyone should love their body for what it is, there is how ever photography ethic. Can we say natural lighting?

/kidding
#59 Old 01-17-2012, 03:35 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiKat View Post

Aww don't be. I like being a part of the itty bitty club. The advantage us small chested girls have is that we can always wear padded bras to make them appear larger. I would assume it would be a bit more difficult if it were the opposite. Larger chested girls must get really frustrated trying to make theirs look smaller when they want.

Plus they won't stay small forever if you plan on popping out some kids and breastfeed.
#60 Old 01-17-2012, 03:40 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Aww don't be. I like being a part of the itty bitty club. The advantage us small chested girls have is that we can always wear padded bras to make them appear larger. I would assume it would be a bit more difficult if it were the opposite. Larger chested girls must get really frustrated trying to make theirs look smaller when they want.

Plus they won't stay small forever if you plan on popping out some kids and breastfeed.

And they wont drop as much...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page