desk writing. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-16-2008, 02:57 AM
Veggie Regular

Ok, so I was bored in biology. I started to read the writing that people had scratched into the wooden desks, I have always ignored their vandalism before, but I was so bored with our video on genetic and evolution that it was quite amusing.

I'm now quite impressed that I can remember it all. I know the writing on the desk far better than the biology w are meant to learn.

written was.

HI I *heart* U

R.S *heart* I.M

ENGLAND! XXX

I HATE BIOLOGY

F*** ME - NO WAY - OK

I HATE SANJO - HE IS UGLY - THAT IS NOT NICE - DID DANIELLA WRITE THIS -NO D.S DID

WILL *heart*'S BOYS (STEWART)

and a picture of a swan drawn originally coloured in in tippex, but sanded so now only a little bit is white.

what is written on your desk?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Veggie Regular

from the bathroom stall walls and desks. The mini conversations are my favorites:

I *heart* Rhett - I HATE RHETT - I am rhet (yes, with only 1 t)

Kenzie and me rule the world

Have a nice poop! - I did thanks!

I peed here. love, Emily

call me

I'll try and get more tomorrow. funny thread!
#3 Old 10-16-2008, 08:20 PM

funny story: the other morning in my english class our teach called in this boy who had written a very crude message on his wall and it was just so funny because he was like come on, if your going to insult someone atleast do it correctly, he was like, you cant like this and be this the fact that they wrote it wrong irritated him more then anything else lol

bathroom stall:

here i sit

broken hearted

came to s***

but only farted

thats the only thing ive really seen, there are a lot of artists at my school so there are a few drawings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 10-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
here i sit

broken hearted

came to s***

but only farted

Quote:
I *heart* Rhett - I HATE RHETT - I am rhet (yes, with only 1 t)

these are really funny!

I had a look on some other desks at school after the free period when I wrote this, and found that only biology desks seem to be written on. There was a heart and I HATE MISS WINDSOR-HALL on a chemistry desk, and that was it.

but on my notice boards, in pen was:

FERN WAS HERE 2007

KIKI WAS HERE TO VISIT THE AMAZING FERN

THE GERMAN SIMONE WAS HERE SPRING 2008

exciting stuff...
#5 Old 10-16-2008, 09:09 PM
Veggie Regular

We don't have desks. Thank god.
#6 Old 10-16-2008, 10:00 PM

The bathroon stalls of my high school were amusing.

My favorite was one where someone wrote "I BISEXUAL AND PROUD OF IT" or something to that affect (it was awhile back) and each time I came in, there was a new response. ("Me, too!" "Rock on " and just a few non-supportive comments.

Another one read, "IF YUR NOT A VERGUN SIN HEAR: "
#7 Old 10-17-2008, 12:22 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySoStarry View Post

The bathroon stalls of my high school were amusing.

My favorite was one where someone wrote "I BISEXUAL AND PROUD OF IT" or something to that affect (it was awhile back) and each time I came in, there was a new response. ("Me, too!" "Rock on " and just a few non-supportive comments.

Another one read, "IF YUR NOT A VERGUN SIN HEAR: "

#8 Old 10-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Banned

*insert obscene gang-related provocative insult here*
#9 Old 10-20-2008, 02:54 PM

i love our school's grafitti. i do my own, too. i was bored in spanish one day, so i drew a heart on my desk. the next day, i came into class to see that someone had filled in my heart. i added the letters L, V, E around the heart to make the word "LOVE". on monday, i came to class and my L had stripes, my V had polka dots, and my E was pink. i put a peace sign in front of the "LOVE". some number of days later, i saw someone had put a big box around the peace and love and had added "and track and field" at the very end. i don't know who helped me, or if multiple people did, but i thought that was pretty cool. =]

also in spanish class, someone drew a beautifully detailed rose on one of the desks. other people had added comments. some that i remember include:

"lol, someone was bored"

"ghey"

"BEAUTIFUL!"

"damn."

i crossed out the "ghey" and wrote "gay = happy = this rose makes me happy =]" in it's place.

in the stall of the third bathroom on the ground level, someone wrote "Please Put bloody Pads&Tampons Here" on the little garbage bin. i found that one amusing.

i could go on all day about our graffiti... alas, i cannot. =[

maybe i'll add more later.
#10 Old 10-20-2008, 04:17 PM
Veggie Regular

Hehe!

The desks in my health class say some pretty amusing things. I'll leave that to the imagination. My desk in geometry has some stupid little drawings and it says "F*** you." Some people are so weird.
#11 Old 10-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Veggie Regular

Found this lil gem when I visited the elementary school today:

Mary went 2 sea

Becas she had 2 pee

And she wanted to dye

becas instead of pee out cam cry
#12 Old 10-21-2008, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrtlemaneet View Post

Found this lil gem when I visited the elementary school today:

Mary went 2 sea

Becas she had 2 pee

And she wanted to dye

becas instead of pee out cam cry

Elementary school? To me it sounds the early makings of an emo child. I suggest scraping the angst off your desk, you don't want to get any on you.
#13 Old 10-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma View Post

Elementary school? To me it sounds the early makings of an emo child. I suggest scraping the angst off your desk, you don't want to get any on you.

It was in the 5th grade bathrooms (girls, obviously) when I was in 5th, there were some early emos. Now they've gone totally emo, I can't even remember the last time some of 'em wore bright colors.
#14 Old 10-22-2008, 11:43 AM

In a bathroom at my school some one drew a pair of eyes above the toilet and wrote " im watching you"

#15 Old 10-22-2008, 10:24 PM

what a funny thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im a vegetable! View Post

In a bathroom at my school some one drew a pair of eyes above the toilet and wrote " im watching you"

last year the desk I sat at to take my US History final had a gigantic drawing of a marijuana plant on it. I hope my teacher didn't think I drew it...
#16 Old 10-26-2008, 04:57 PM

You know what I can't get my head around? Boys- young men, some of them- drawing penises and testicles everywhere. There's dicks on the walls, in the bathrooms, on the desks, on posters, on kid's art projects; it's disgusting! I can tolerate and even appreciate every piece of grafitti except the disembodied sexual organs. It's just the fact that they're cruedly drawn and not connected to a human body that I don't like. Someone drew an elaborate picture of a nude woman underneath my desk in English last year and I thought it was beautiful. But I liked it because it looked like the person took their time with it and cared to make it accurate. Three ovals and some "hair" does not a tasteful picture make.

[/rant]
#17 Old 10-28-2008, 05:24 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfirefly View Post

You know what I can't get my head around? Boys- young men, some of them- drawing penises and testicles everywhere. There's dicks on the walls, in the bathrooms, on the desks, on posters, on kid's art projects; it's disgusting! I can tolerate and even appreciate every piece of grafitti except the disembodied sexual organs. It's just the fact that they're cruedly drawn and not connected to a human body that I don't like. Someone drew an elaborate picture of a nude woman underneath my desk in English last year and I thought it was beautiful. But I liked it because it looked like the person took their time with it and cared to make it accurate. Three ovals and some "hair" does not a tasteful picture make.

[/rant]

I agree. There are people in my class who do this all over school and it's irritating 'cos I don't wanna be looking at a penis with a cartoon face when I'm taking my English exam. But a kid in my class got caught doing it last week. It wasn't like he hid it well - he drew two huge dicks on the front of his science exam paper when he finished!!
#18 Old 10-28-2008, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma View Post

Hah hah, larval emos are just awful...

Some of the amateurish scrapings on the swings at the local park are quite amusing, I shall make a point of deciphering them at some point

I find graffiti can be a really pure art form or just plain old vandalism.
#19 Old 10-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

[/rant]

In math a guy was sitting at my desk, with my binder in front of him. When I got back, he had drawn a SPERM with WHITE OUT on my binder. he called it a mistake... I don't believe him.
#20 Old 10-28-2008, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubjectSe7en View Post

I find graffiti can be a really pure art form or just plain old vandalism.

i agree, I really love the graffiti on the walls and sides of buildings because most of it is awesome artwork...
#21 Old 10-29-2008, 01:09 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

[/rant]

I know, God that's f***ing sick, if they do that then they should at least stop pretending they don't like penises themselves.

At my animation course I wrote on my desk the lyrics to a song I wrote that I tried to make more like the sort of style of "Live and Let Die" by Paul McCartney, because all of the songs I write are really creative and mostly in the psychedelic rock genre, so I wanted one that wasn't so intuitive.

Other than that, the desks are spotless from pencil and pen, so I guess I wont be posting here anymore, I occassionaly draw abstract and psychedelic images on the desk in pencil and then rub it out shortly after with an eraser.
#22 Old 10-29-2008, 03:54 AM
Veggie Regular

the penis thing annoys me too. Someone once drew one on my planner. I managed to turn it into a lion (can't remember how, but it looked good) but it was seriously annoying. I find them so ugly and offensive, although most here are drawn non-permanantly in the dirt on vans along with the compulsory "CLEAN ME" and "I WISH MY WIFE WAS THIS DIRTY". one was also drawn about 2 metres tall on the swimming pool window in shaving foam. tasteful...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page