VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   The Teen Forum (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/32-teen-forum/)
-   -   Who is your favorite band? (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/32-teen-forum/82760-who-your-favorite-band.html)

PepperBoi 06-05-2008 11:00 PM

My favorite bands are, in no particular order: Rise Against, Anti-Flag, Blink-182, +44, Angels and Airwaves, Against Me, and KT Tunstall. Music is awesome!

law 06-05-2008 11:24 PM

At the moment i like Epica, Kamelot, and Ayreon. Agreed music is very awsome!

GhostUser 06-05-2008 11:36 PM

anti flag is awesome!!

i like; no trigger, the used, aus rotten, defiance ohio, led zepplin, crass, zounds, saving able, the spill canvas, acid bath, the chemical brothers, black flag, misanthrope, ect...

Lazarus 06-06-2008 03:17 PM

Currently Bad Religion. I'm going to see them in a week and I'm as excited as a very exited person that's got a special reason to be excited.

Among my other favourites are Flogging Molly (going to see them in a month, possibly twice in as many days), NOFX, Blind Guardian, Nighwish, Propagandhi and a bunch of other mostly punk bands.

FafaFrappy 06-06-2008 07:33 PM

^^ Flogging Molly is AMAZING live! They come here every St. Patty's Day and the show is amazing!!!!

My favorite band is The Goo Goo Dolls It's been a 10 year long love.

GhostUser 06-07-2008 08:35 AM

Streetlight Manifesto, Zox, Celtic Woman, Dan Potthast, New London Fire, Jimmy Buffett, Panic at the Disco, My Chem. More or less in that order. A strange mix, but it works for me.

GhostUser 06-07-2008 12:41 PM

bad religion is awesome!

i got two more; paramore, and damone

now those chicks just rock!!!

cstadt 06-07-2008 06:44 PM

Rasputina, Otep, Against me!, Down, Alice in Chains, The Goo Goo Dolls. And always Nine Inch Nails. and others.

GhostUser 06-07-2008 07:58 PM

GhostUser 06-07-2008 08:25 PM

lol, wow.

maybe we should scracth this one and resurrect that one...

marshmellowgirl 06-08-2008 12:30 AM

either linkin park or skillet

but I also like fall out boy, relient k, black eyed peas, and the all-american rejects

GhostUser 06-08-2008 12:49 AM

uh oh

ViolinCyndee 06-08-2008 07:54 PM

Beatles

Gong

Phish

Hawkwind

Mamas and Papas

many, many more!

cuy 06-08-2008 09:25 PM

Dark Tranquillity

thefiddlerscall 06-08-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post

Currently Bad Religion. I'm going to see them in a week and I'm as excited as a very exited person that's got a special reason to be excited.

You'll love it. I saw them last year in Vancouver alongisde the Dropkick Murpheys, the show was just packed with energy and they played some random beautiful accoustic. =P

Hehe Yeah, I love Bad Religion, The Beatles, System of a Down, Tom Petty, The offspring... some random other stuff too

isowish 06-09-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post

Among my other favourites are Flogging Molly (going to see them in a month, possibly twice in as many days

omigosh, *jealousjealous*.

Flogging Molly are my favourite. I also like (right now) Mest, Brad Paisley, Dropkick Murphys, the Real McKenzies, Buzzcocks, Christina Aguilera ... kind of a mix

Lazarus 06-09-2008 04:18 AM

Quote:
Flogging Molly are my favourite. I also like (right now) Mest, Brad Paisley, Dropkick Murphys, the Real McKenzies, Buzzcocks, Christina Aguilera ... kind of a mix

Oh yeah, I'll be seeing them in about a month as well. Quite why so many great bands are coming to play at festivals in the Czech Republic is beyond me, but hey, I'm not complaining (incidentally Bob Dylan is playing here today, but it's at the other end of the country and I'm in the middle of exams so I can't go and see him ).

beanie 06-09-2008 04:56 AM

Symphony X are LEGENDS!

I recently saw Dream Theater and Iron Maiden in concert... =D

and Judas Priest tickets go on sale this friday! WOOOO

bellreavue 06-09-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spree View Post

bad religion is awesome!

i got two more; paramore, and damone

now those chicks just rock!!!

Yes!!! I love Paramore!

Other than that, it's pretty much just Rise Against, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and P!nk.

Omnimover 06-09-2008 06:41 PM

Porcupine Tree, Kaizers Orchestra, Egotrippi, Zappa, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Big Foot Mama, Richard Thompson, Zeppelin, Royksopp, Tchaikovsky, John Williams, Eidth Piaf, Dream Theatre, Tangerine Dream, Supergrass, Stones, Social D, Blackfield, Jack White, Uriah Heap, Show of Hands, Peter Gabriel, Pete Yorn, The Ukranians, Gogol Bordello, Ohio Players (LOL. I'm... totally serious.), Kula Shaker, John Hiatt, Peter Wolf, Beatles, Daft Punk, Gorillaz, MGMT, Muse, Primus, Scooter, Shpongle (Going alphabetically down the iPod now, you see... ;;>>), System of a Down, Ville Vallo when he's not in HIM, Was Not Was, Tom Waits, David Byrne, Talking Heads, David Bowie and a bunch, bunch, -bunch- of others. Just... mind boggling, how many artists I'm into.

GhostUser 06-09-2008 09:06 PM

yes! Muse! someone finally mentioned it!

ViolinCyndee 06-09-2008 10:55 PM

oooooops!! I realized I posted in the Teen Forum by accident.

law 06-09-2008 11:10 PM

me too oops. it used to be colour coded

felltir 06-10-2008 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spree View Post

yes! Muse! someone finally mentioned it!

QFT! Muse rule.

Maya 06-10-2008 02:44 PM

The Beatles

pretzellogic91 06-10-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepperBoi View Post

My favorite bands are, in no particular order: Rise Against, Anti-Flag, Blink-182, +44, Angels and Airwaves, Against Me, and KT Tunstall. Music is awesome!

You forgot the exclamation point in Against Me! 's name!

PepperBoi 06-11-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretzellogic91 View Post

You forgot the exclamation point in Against Me! 's name!

Thanks I guess I did, um yeah.

Dogma 06-17-2008 04:39 AM

I don't like specific bands. My favorite songs as of recently are Policy of Truth by Depeche Mode, Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode, Pretender by Foo Fighters, The Dress by Blonde Redhead, In the Clouds by Under the Influence of Giants, Map of the Problematique by Muse as well as All The Same and Anywhere But Here by Sick Puppies.

I've recently downloaded the Bioshock Soundtrack and have also been listening to that.

GhostUser 06-20-2008 12:14 AM

OK! whoever mentioned the goo goo dolls i just want to say that the beauty of the singer leaves me light headed, lol

PepperBoi 06-20-2008 10:28 AM

haha dude the googoo dolls are ok there a boy band though.